I was thinking about LW

loquere

Smile!
I was thinking about LW, and a story that would go against the grain.

U move to a town in southern cal. Turns out one of your neighbors is this attractive but good girl you went to college with. You were friends until u told her how u felt.

Now that your neighbors u start talking again as friends. Shes married your not, you catch her husband cheating on her. You hesitate but u end up telling her. She doesn't believe you and cuts you off again.

She then catches her husband in the act. She kills him.

You stand with her during the long trial. She is sentenced, but to a reduced sentence. You visit her one day but you find out she arranged it as a conjugal visit, and you too get down.

I'm thinking the guy might be a lawyer. I don't have time to write it though.

Ok idea. Will get brutalized because the woman stands up for herself. Actually, the way you pitched it she goes all excessive use of force on her hubby. LW crowd will come unglued.

If thats your aim, ok. I just don't see the point unless the author wants to challenge themselves to write against the tide in the category (good examples of this are TxRad and Lovecrafts "gifts" to the trolls) Strokes (and not the good kind) were had by many in the comments. They were good stories though.

Ok idea. Will get brutalized because the woman stands up for herself. Actually, the way you pitched it she goes all excessive use of force on her hubby. LW crowd will come unglued.

If thats your aim, ok. I just don't see the point unless the author wants to challenge themselves to write against the tide in the category (good examples of this are TxRad and Lovecrafts "gifts" to the trolls) Strokes (and not the good kind) were had by many in the comments. They were good stories though.

I disagree with excessive force. It would be excessive force if she killed his lover. In the heat of passion she was not completly of sound mind. One shot to the chest. Sound moderatley reasonable he dies in the hospital.

I disagree with excessive force. It would be excessive force if she killed his lover. In the heat of passion she was not completly of sound mind. One shot to the chest. Sound moderatley reasonable he dies in the hospital.
You are thinking logically. If you want to know what will happen in LW, you need to stop doing that. :p
The bulk are not going to give two rips about the method, her state of mind, his amount of suffering or not.

Its LW, women cant get an EQUAL shake over there, you think her killing him, even humanly, will somehow be "even stevens" to the folks over there.

Read more of the category and the comments. Then do something uplifting so you dont think that whats over there is the world at large.

You are thinking logically. If you want to know what will happen in LW, you need to stop doing that. :p
The bulk are not going to give two rips about the method, her state of mind, his amount of suffering or not.

Its LW, women cant get an EQUAL shake over there, you think her killing him, even humanly, will somehow be "even stevens" to the folks over there.

Read more of the category and the comments. Then do something uplifting so you dont think that whats over there is the world at large.

I've actually critiqued it well. But I mean if you put a disclaimer with the sotires content i'm sure it'l be fine. But either way Lit needs people that will stick to their guns. I want more equity through stories that take a stand against things like rape, and sexism. (I'm not a woman)

I've actually critiqued it well. But I mean if you put a disclaimer with the sotires content i'm sure it'l be fine.
#1 rule - write what you want to write.

But you know youre on an island with your story idea over there so be prepared for what comes with that.

But either way Lit needs people that will stick to their guns. I want more equity through stories that take a stand against things like rape, and sexism. (I'm not a woman)
Lit has PLENTY of people who stick to their guns. But its not their job or duty to do so (this isnt the ACLU here, its entertainment ) they chose to. And whats to say all those who you disagree with morally aren't "sticking to their guns" too, you just dont like what they are packing? Hmm?

Swim against the tide if its your thing. Again, write what you want and want to see more of. Others will chose to do so or not as they see fit.

And I will mention again that she ends a mans life for him having an affair. You'll have to judge how much of the moral high ground she has. Just be careful you dont up being a pot calling the kettle black.

men love to read about a hotwife, then they release....after that they feel guilty and blast the writer.

lit has some funny readers

#1 rule - write what you want to write.

But you know youre on an island with your story idea over there so be prepared for what comes with that.

Lit has PLENTY of people who stick to their guns. But its not their job or duty to do so (this isnt the ACLU here, its entertainment ) they chose to. And whats to say all those who you disagree with morally aren't "sticking to their guns" too, you just dont like what they are packing? Hmm?

Swim against the tide if its your thing. Again, write what you want and want to see more of. Others will chose to do so or not as they see fit.

And I will mention again that she ends a mans life for him having an affair. You'll have to judge how much of the moral high ground she has. Just be careful you dont up being a pot calling the kettle black.

Your right I've been thinking about one scene I wrote. Plus I was thinking about SaumelX with his constant going against the grain.

Your right I've been thinking about one scene I wrote. Plus I was thinking about SaumelX with his constant going against the grain.
SamX isnt about going against the grain. He (and I use this term very loosly) "writes" exactly his fantasy and those who are somehow onboard too go along with it (but it seems no matter to him)

Its kinda sad because while there are themes he could expand that few people here know as their life experience, he doesnt.

The woman is simply "X" (whatever nationality,body type,etc he needs her to be) and he has his way with her. So carbon copy.

His scores accurately reflect the quality of his work IMO. They are just one long stream of whatever was in his head at the time. Its not he writes bad topics or against the masses (there were a couple ideas I thought actively about how Id rework them to make them palatable) .He simply writes to one specific audience

Himself.

men love to read about a hotwife, then they release....after that they feel guilty and blast the writer.

lit has some funny readers
Ive heard this "truism" but never seen how its established. Are there actual examples because Ive not seen any. (not saying I dont believe its 100% true. I just dont know how one comes to assume it)

Its hard enough to know what any Lit reader is thinking. Id think LW trolls would be damn near impossible.

Ive heard this "truism" but never seen how its established. Are there actual examples because Ive not seen any. (not saying I dont believe its 100% true. I just dont know how one comes to assume it)

Its hard enough to know what any Lit reader is thinking. Id think LW trolls would be damn near impossible.

I found when I skimmed some LW stories and looked at the comments, there were a few anons that quickly started to seem very familiar. They regurgitate the same rants on anything that involves a woman committing adultery (i.e.: pretty much everything in LW) and they don't much care what the context is. At least, not for her; the husband gets "whimpy faggot cuck" or applause depending on whether he does something sufficiently vengeful.

It really reads like there are a few guys with a lot of time on their hands who know what LW is for and still feel the need to offend themselves with it over and over.

I found when I skimmed some LW stories and looked at the comments, there were a few anons that quickly started to seem very familiar. They regurgitate the same rants on anything that involves a woman committing adultery (i.e.: pretty much everything in LW) and they don't much care what the context is. At least, not for her; the husband gets "whimpy faggot cuck" or applause depending on whether he does something sufficiently vengeful.

It really reads like there are a few guys with a lot of time on their hands who know what LW is for and still feel the need to offend themselves with it over and over.
Im with you on that. My :confused: I guess is from how off base they usually are. So many times the reference things that didnt happen or make up stuff, it feels like they never read it, just slammed it.

I get the "then why are they there" thing (if not to read adultry stories) but it seems often its just that if they want to protest or play morality police on the matter, they have to go where it is.

I dunno. Trying to reason out anything LW is probably a fools errand but I do think about it sometimes.

Maybe I'm hopelessly old fashioned and out of touch, but when I see people type "u" instead of"you" I just assume they are illiterate and move on. Just saying......

Maybe I'm hopelessly old fashioned and out of touch, but when I see people type "u" instead of"you" I just assume they are illiterate and move on. Just saying......

This is a Forum so I use, "U." I also rarely use spell check. Why? Because it's an internet Forum, I have to follow such rules at work, etc. But I’ll be dammed if I’m going to turn my casual internet lounge time, into some mandated hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr3rlT7NfVU

Back