Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch)

*blows dust off drawing hand* koff koff koff

holy schnieke, has it been this long? This is like procrastinating in dog years or somethin'! Gotta get crackin'! :D
 
*blows dust off drawing hand* koff koff koff

holy schnieke, has it been this long? This is like procrastinating in dog years or somethin'! Gotta get crackin'! :D

*tackle huggums* ♥♥♥♥♥
 
I dig this one (as with MANY more)
attachment.php

I like the more "finished" ones too, but I enjoy seeing Irezumi's "hand" in the pencils. I also like this subject.

Irezumi always portrays "real" folk (even the outrageously proportioned ones :) ) and puts as much artistry in the details> tattoos, fabric...as the people.
 
A more "finished" pencil...
attachment.php

look at the richness of the fabrics and the deep blacks and varied textures of the hair. It's all tactile! you can see and practically feel the softness of the women. EXCELLENT!
 
Irezumi knows how to compose! were to have detail and where to be minimal for maximum effect!
attachment.php
 
Likewise enjoying that he is entertaining the idea of posting again.

I needs my porno with some flaws, some chub, some ink, plenty of jizz, some real expression and everything else that makes IK great!

Huzzah
 
New viewers will enjoy this work. Go to the first page where there is an index.


do it.

NOW.
 
very body wants to succeed. But when it comes to the question that which factor leads to success, opportunity or hard-work, different people will offer different answers. San Francisco Escort

Some people think that opportunity is the first factor leading to success. They hold the idea, as a proverb saying, “Man proposes, god disposes”. San Francisco Escorts Because almost all successful people have good luck and have caught their valuable opportunities, they believe that opportunity is a leading condition of the success. San Francisco Asian Escort If seizes and makes the best use of opportunity available, one can succeed surely. In summary, to them, chances and lucks play the most important role on the road to success.
San Francisco Asian Escorts



hey this is different from my "Calgary" Escorts. ( I don't even live in Calgary!) Is this spambot hitting on ALL the artist threads?
 
Not sure. I flagged it for the admins so they can delete it. Seeing that spam post bummed me out; I was hoping that post had been in reply to some new artwork IrezumiKiss had shared.
 
Irezumi knows how to compose! were to have detail and where to be minimal for maximum effect!
To be honest, nobody on Lit compares, except maybe you.

And you have a long fucking hill to climb.

So, get to work, you lazy bastard!
 
Also just stumbled across this thread. Fantastic, amazing, love it. Great work, Irezumi.
 
Howdy doo-dah! I'm Irezumi Kiss, and I'm an erotic artist.

THEE SINDEX

My o my o my! I am soooo blown away you sexy fuck! Ranch of Raunch Rocks!
:kiss: :devil: :rose: :heart:
Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery ~ HOTNESS!!!!!
 
Last edited:
My o my o my! I am soooo blown away you sexy fuck! Ranch of Raunch Rocks!
:kiss: :devil: :rose: :heart:
Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery ~ HOTNESS!!!!!

Yeah yeah it's HOT but SO much more than that. I posted too soon before I had seen them all. I agree with so many before me who have noticed the true art is in the scenario set up, the situation that has unfolded or is about to unfold, the capture of emotion, raw and powerful inkings like I've never "experienced" before. I say that because my pussy is dripping wet. Your work is stunning. Please don't ever stop. Much love ~ the juicebox, aka kootenaychica. :rose:
 
Back
Top