Sometimes I Take Pictures of My Breasts...

How badly do you wish I posted pics of more of my body? (full body, other body parts)

• Eh, I'm content with your tits.

Votes: 71 4.1%
  • I'm a breast person, but I'll take anything you got.

Votes: 215 12.5%
  • I must admit, I'm intrigued, more body!

Votes: 377 21.9%
  • Please, please, please! Now! More body!

Votes: 1,058 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What an incredible body. Love your breasts and cleavage, and that last set with the dress is just amazing. :kiss: Can't wait to keep seeing more! Glad that you are posting!

Summer Dress 3

Last one for tonight... Will post the rest of the series throughout the day tomorrow :)

Sweet dreams.

Last edited:
Summer Dress 4

It was storming outside, when I took these, by the way. I ran out to get groceries in this dress and in the store strangers were watching me, soaking in rain, with water dripping down my chest into my cleavage. Clearly next time I need to wear a sweater...

Attachments

• my bosom laying down.jpg
    my bosom laying down.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,240
Last edited:
It was storming outside, when I took these, by the way. I ran out to get groceries in this dress and in the store strangers were watching me, soaking in rain, with water dripping down my chest into my cleavage. Clearly next time I need to wear a sweater...

Love the new pix:) awesome

you are gorgeous. :) :) :)

next time you need to wear JUST the sweater ;)

Summer Dress 5

I'll have to take photos in another dress soon for variety :)

Attachments

• laying back.jpg
    laying back.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 553
  • one sleeve down look up and away.jpg
    one sleeve down look up and away.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 834
Summer Dress 6

I meant to spread these out over the course of the day... but then I was inpatient so I told myself every time I got 3 replies on the thread (or at least, every time I noticed that I got 3...) I would post the next one or two...

What a way to spend the morning :)

Attachments

• laying down pink.jpg
    laying down pink.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 612
I meant to spread these out over the course of the day... but then I was inpatient so I told myself every time I got 3 replies on the thread (or at least, every time I noticed that I got 3...) I would post the next one or two...

Keep post beautiful:) you look amazing

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely way to spend the day.:kiss:

I will do my part to get those three posts ,,,,,,sweet thanks

Summer Dress 8

You all just tag teaming now to get those posts in? :)

Attachments

• cleavage.jpg
    cleavage.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 671
  • sunflower rests.jpg
    sunflower rests.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 724
Back