Thinkings, feelings and...doings ~ 2013

Thinking - Honestly don't know what to think.

Feeling - Tired and empty.

Doing - Sorting out rl and wanting a nap.

Fuck this cold. Ugh, was going to start on Tipton, but that'll have to wait till later. *sniffles sadly*

Early bedtime for me.

T~ That wasn't so hard.

F~ Gratitude for having met such a wise soul, and gratitude that I reconnected just in time to thank him and bless him and say good-bye. Grateful for closure. Peaceful, mournful, grateful. A mix. But, I have a good sense that it will all be okay for him.

D~Writing and reading, going to surrender to sleep soon. Asking the heavens for sweet dreams tonight.

Last edited:
LT: Aaaaaaaahhhhh! Why, Tumblr, WHY?!?! Oh god.... Oh god....

F: Like some things just can't be unseen.

D: Contemplating bleaching my eyeballs.

It's been a long, long time since I've written an impromptu rp with someone. My work that I didn't do for the day may have suffered, but my creativity is flowing like crazy now.

Oh, and it's really fucking hot in here.

Yeah, that is all.

It's been a long, long time since I've written an impromptu rp with someone. My work that I didn't do for the day may have suffered, but my creativity is flowing like crazy now.

Oh, and it's really fucking hot in here.

Yeah, that is all.

<----is jealous.

Thinking "Holy shit that was an epic end to the season!"

Feeling like I now need to find something else to watch...

As for doing, I'm laying on the couch debating a midnight snack.

LT: What is this Phoenix Butterfly Club I see in signatures?

F: Like I have an itch I just can't scratch...

D: Going to watch another episode of Orange is the New Black

prettyserpentine said:
LT: What is this Phoenix Butterfly Club I see in signatures?

A group of lepidopterists who like setting fire to birds to see if they come back again?

That would be my guess *nod nods*.

LT ~ I think I might try to write a little tonight.

Feeling ~ Rather calm.

Doing ~ Editing photos from today, drinking cold pineapple juice and putting off hanging out the washing.

D: preparing a funeral for a pigeon I named Barry, who I rescued from the evil mouth and claws of my housemate's cat this morning. Cleaned his (suspected) broken wings, made a little bed for him on some face cloths in a laundry bucket, gave him some water and a little wash, covered him so he was warm. Was fine two hours ago, just went and checked and he's gone. Been bawling my eyes out for last 10 minutes :(

F: bad that I didn't save Barry, despite best efforts.

F: like committing catricide...

T: wonder if anyone will believe me if I say the cat jumped into the pool herself...

D: preparing a funeral for a pigeon I named Barry, who I rescued from the evil mouth and claws of my housemate's cat this morning. Cleaned his (suspected) broken wings, made a little bed for him on some face cloths in a laundry bucket, gave him some water and a little wash, covered him so he was warm. Was fine two hours ago, just went and checked and he's gone. Been bawling my eyes out for last 10 minutes :(

F: bad that I didn't save Barry, despite best efforts.

F: like committing catricide...

T: wonder if anyone will believe me if I say the cat jumped into the pool herself...

Aww, he died?

LT ~ He's on his way home.

happy sigh

Feeling ~ Excited to see him in a few hours. And hug him. And kiss him. And hug him more.

Doing ~ Putting mini witches to bed and looking forward to watching a great movie later while I wait for him to get here.

LT ~ He's on his way home.

happy sigh

Feeling ~ Excited to see him in a few hours. And hug him. And kiss him. And hug him more.

Doing ~ Putting mini witches to bed and looking forward to watching a great movie later while I wait for him to get here.

Awwww! This made me smile.

Getting paid to see the Dave Matthews Band while dealing with 22,000 drunk people?

Yeah.... it was an interesting weekend.

Nothing like finding out someone you cared about - and who you thought cared about you - has lied to you, used you and betrayed you in the cruelest way possible.

Tired of being taken advantage of because I'm a gentle, kind, caring person.

Happy fucking birthday to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back