The NEW UK Kink Thread

Sweetdaisymae

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Posts
3,318
Welcome UKERS old and new.
The old thread is being closed to new posts as it is so massive that the server is struggling under its enormous size ;)

So come on in, take of your skin, and rattle around in your bones!

Non UKers also welcome, we operate non discriminatory practise here! :)
 
*puts on the kettle for a brew*
I think we could make this thread like home, few comfy chairs, bacon sarnies, cake and good friends. :rose:
 
just move everything from the old room into this one. :)
 
I am having a lay in :)
Thinking that I must do some Xmas shopping, but have no clue what to get for the kids :(

On the flogger front, it was suggested to me to use motorbike handlebar grips as handles, and to get some nice chrome ones. I had a look and they look perfect for the job, so watch this space! :)
I think it might be a good supplement to my income to custom make floggers. I am getting the hang of it now :) and I care a lot about how the impact feels.

Hope you are all having a good weekend, and if you are working or on call, things aren't too hectic!

Sophie, what specialisation are you studying towards? I have long thought the worst job title must be colorectal surgeon :D I guess at a dinner party you would just say surgeon!
 
:rolleyes:

I turn my back for five minutes, someone's changed the room round and you've all been eating cake without me ...
 
ill sit on the sofa when im less shy of you all :p for now im good hiding behind it

-peeps round corner-
 
On the flogger front, it was suggested to me to use motorbike handlebar grips as handles, and to get some nice chrome ones. I had a look and they look perfect for the job, so watch this space! :)
I think it might be a good supplement to my income to custom make floggers. I am getting the hang of it now :) and I care a lot about how the impact feels.
A lot of custom flogger fabricators have found that a set of nun-chuks makes a nice pair of matched floggers, for those who - like me - like the Florentine style of flogging.
 
Mmmmm tea, yes please :)

Hiya flyaway, welcome to our shiny new clubhouse.
I would say that none of us bite, but technically that isn't true.

We do have a lovely community here, lots of support and cake ;)

Hope Saturday is going well.
I got a txt from M this morning at 5am telling me to go to sleep, the thing was, I had been laying awake for about 20 mins at that point.
I asked him how he knew (he has never txtd me like that before)
He said "I'm your Master, I know"
He did!!
 
A lot of custom flogger fabricators have found that a set of nun-chuks makes a nice pair of matched floggers, for those who - like me - like the Florentine style of flogging.

Master likes Florentine, we have a lovely matched pair from Major Paynes.
I can imagine it would allow for a better swing.
At the moment I am struggling to find the right hides. I made a heavy flogger using file handles and 2mm nubuck leather. It swings beautifully, but I was hoping for thuddy and I got stingy. There are now pictures of it on my fetlife page :)
I have currently some 0.4mm pig skin which I am going to plait and stretch into falls. I have some suede on order and a sheepskin. :) I just want to make what for me is the perfect feel flogger. Heavy, thuddy, not too harsh.
I am enjoying making them, it is getting my creative side going.
 
Last edited:
A lot of custom flogger fabricators have found that a set of nun-chuks makes a nice pair of matched floggers, for those who - like me - like the Florentine style of flogging.
[Snicker] I had forgotten that my AV pic is a pair of matched floggers made from nun-chuks.
 
*Peeks in* space for me?

Long time lurker occasional poster - looking for some new threads now my old ones have been closed
 
Sophie, what specialisation are you studying towards? I have long thought the worst job title must be colorectal surgeon :D I guess at a dinner party you would just say surgeon!

Its just general training for now, I won't be specialising for at least another 6 years. BUT, I have been thinking about it. I've done a lot of work with children and adults with multiple disabilities, and I really care about how their social input has affected their health, so I'd like to work in the community I think. I'll probably end up as a GP! I'd really like to work in paediatrics, but I think I care TOO much, and it would be too upsetting when things went wrong :( Although there is so many options... Colorectal surgeon would be pretty bad, although we medics have no issues talking about poo, vomit, general bodily fluids (including those from cadavers!) My housemates don't appreciate me talking about dissection at dinner. I've been desensitised to it!
 
Back
Top