Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all you littles, and the Daddy's that love them. I hope everyone's Christmas/Yule was a lovely one. Just wanted to send my wishes out.

"Thank you Daddy PA. I hope this gets me off the 'Naughty-Naughty' List before that big lump of......coal.....in my stocking multiplies" (giggles)

You're always on the naughty list sis...:kiss:es & hugs & :ps you've been missed...so, um, I could really use a pair of your panties...if you'd give them to me, I'd be ever so grateful...So pretty, pretty, please?...would you give me a pair of your panties, sis?

You're always on the naughty list sis...:kiss:es & hugs & :ps you've been missed...so, um, I could really use a pair of your panties...if you'd give them to me, I'd be ever so grateful...So pretty, pretty, please?...would you give me a pair of your panties, sis?

Happy Holidays Simone........:rose:

I've been a very good girl this year daddy, did you get me anything for Christmas?

dcp937978.jpg

Well now. There's a present or two I wouldn't mind giving you.

"Merry Christmas Sis Simone! Hoping that I'm always on the (nicely) Naughty List:D. Missed you too sweetie - and what on EARTH does my sweet sis want with my panties.......are you out - laundry not done - please feel free to borrow any pair you like.....ORRRRRRRRR.........does my sis want a pair I've worn and rubbed one out in and that smells of........":devil::kiss:

"Merry Christmas Sis Simone! Hoping that I'm always on the (nicely) Naughty List:D. Missed you too sweetie - and what on EARTH does my sweet sis want with my panties.......are you out - laundry not done - please feel free to borrow any pair you like.....ORRRRRRRRR.........does my sis want a pair I've worn and rubbed one out in and that smells of........":devil::kiss:

The latter would be the pair I'm looking for...Daddy M asked for them months ago, and I promised to get them, and then I created a game thread from his request called the Naughty Scavenger Hunt...But then you never came around and I never got your panties to finish my first hunt...But now you're here and I can get your lovely scented panties...Wooo hooo...So, an image would be even better...:kiss:

The latter would be the pair I'm looking for...Daddy M asked for them months ago, and I promised to get them, and then I created a game thread from his request called the Naughty Scavenger Hunt...But then you never came around and I never got your panties to finish my first hunt...But now you're here and I can get your lovely scented panties...Wooo hooo...So, an image would be even better...:kiss:

Oh my......and you want to see them on? Off? Or as a work in progress???? :kiss:

My two little girls at the same time!
And discussing panties to give to Daddy.... priceless :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back