Any authors do custom stories for commission?

stevieb4

Virgin
Hi,

Interested in finding a author that will do a custom series of stories centered around a female teacher and her male student. If you are interested feel free to message me.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1398721

I usually write from a Hispanic point of view but I played a woman in a major motion picture.

I usually write from the POV of an aggrieved, militant, black woman. Rob has a bit of a crush on my latest effort.

"You know thaa's right!"

~head swivel~

"Those wrinkly-sacked rightest white-ass cracker mens be all up in it."

"Uh, huuuh!"

Last edited:
would love an author to write about my wife

I love the idea of having another man or woman write about my wife, with me feeding in her likes and dislikes maybe even showing pics and giving information about her past. i came across one man who offered to write an illustrated story and he offered to photoshop images but I lost his contact details.

As a female author I find it amusing that you think only female authors can write from a female's point of view.

Some of the best female characters I've read have been written by men.

As a female author I find it amusing that you think only female authors can write from a female's point of view.

Its homophobia. Some men would be appalled to realize they got turned on by something they thought was written by a woman, but it was really a man.

It makes them feel 'gay' and less manly.

That may sound like ball busting, but its true. 'Real men' are an uptight lot.

Pov? Any examples?

I never said anything about what a male author can't do. It's my money and if I want a female POV written by a female than that's what I want - and without any concern of your amusement.

You could try sending a pm to SusanJillParker; she writes custom stories for commission.

But "Susan" isn't a female author. "Susan" is a middle-aged guy named Freddie. Posted here for years as a male.

What might be nifty would be if stevie used "Susan" to write his stories and only afterward found out that "Susan" was Freddie, the middle-aged male. We could test stevie's perspective on how important gender is to writing from a female perspective. Or stevie might find out it doesn't matter. What would be really funny would be if stevie is just asking to set up a role play with a woman and later found out that the "Susan" he was hitting on was male. Someone could even write this up as a story. :)

I love the idea of having another man or woman write about my wife, with me feeding in her likes and dislikes maybe even showing pics and giving information about her past. i came across one man who offered to write an illustrated story and he offered to photoshop images but I lost his contact details.

Hey, it's his money.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Its homophobia. Some men would be appalled to realize they got turned on by something they thought was written by a woman, but it was really a man.

It makes them feel 'gay' and less manly.

That may sound like ball busting, but its true. 'Real men' are an uptight lot.

I suppose it depends on the circumstances. I haven't actually done an audit but I'd say about half of my stories are from the perspective of the female character. The reader knows that going into it. My name has "Mr." in it, my bio says I occasionally write from the female POV and why.

I'm not as prolific a writer as most but I've been here almost from the very beginning. I've never had a complaint about a story written from the female POV.

I get your point though. Rather weird and it seems to apply only to erotic writing. No one complains that Tom Clancy was never a submarine commander or the president of the United States.

Back