I, for one, love the word Cunt...

I "cunt" care less what you call it, as long as you let me eat it and fuck it. Cunt, cock, fuck, suck, twat all have hundreds of times more erotic clout when preparing for or are in the middle of sex than do words like vagina, penis, or having intercourse which sound like a marriage couseling session with the local clergy. Pussy, dick, having sex are plenty good for the ladies who lunch, but give me cunt, cock, fuck, and suck any day. So, suck my cock while I lick your cunt then let me shove my dick up your soaking twat till I fill it to overflowing with thick creamy jizz.

I was brought up in a home-schooling environment.

My siblings and I were taught to refer to women's naughty bits as the Joo-Joo Slide. That still feels like the right term to use but - in my opinion - vulgarity is for the less educated and "the Unfortunates".

My mom is a cunt,.

eric-cartman.jpg

Yep. And at one point, thanks to a certain poster, each freaking tweet I sent for a long time had the hash tag #vaginahugs included.

That's fucking funny.

Like OMG, big vaginahugs and kisses! Too cute!

you can say this with a straight face?

i'm a dirty talk fail!

Oh yeah, I'm very vocal. Lots of moaning, groaning, grunting and growling. I try to be as quiet as possible so as not to disturb neighbors, but I love to say obscene things, usually in the imperative.

I've said it so many times here. Cunt is a beautiful and powerful word. It originally meant priestess but was manipulated by patriarchs to debase and humiliate women. Unfortunately, too many women allowed it to happen. I was raked over the coals when I first got here by the "Hag Patrol" because of my belief...

We should embrace it and take back it's power...

http://www.vdaysouthbay.org/originsofcunt.htm

Agreed.

What about growler and furry cup?

Both those are fantastic.

Not a fan of either, other than for pure comedic value.

A former bf and I always tried to outdo each other with really corny dirty talk as double entendre but it was always in regular conversation, to see who'd crack up first.

I "cunt" care less what you call it, as long as you let me eat it and fuck it. Cunt, cock, fuck, suck, twat all have hundreds of times more erotic clout when preparing for or are in the middle of sex than do words like vagina, penis, or having intercourse which sound like a marriage couseling session with the local clergy. Pussy, dick, having sex are plenty good for the ladies who lunch, but give me cunt, cock, fuck, and suck any day. So, suck my cock while I lick your cunt then let me shove my dick up your soaking twat till I fill it to overflowing with thick creamy jizz.

Do you talk like that while you fuck?

Oh yeah, I'm very vocal. Lots of moaning, groaning, grunting and growling. I try to be as quiet as possible so as not to disturb neighbors, but I love to say obscene things, usually in the imperative.

Gah. Me jealous of your lovers. I often get with shy women suppressing their perfectly natural love songs and filthy talk during the act. Hard t' coax 'em out of being demure. :D

Have you ever recorded your voice (or just did plain ol' video) whilst fucking & getting fucked?

Gah. Me jealous of your lovers. I often get with shy women suppressing their perfectly natural love songs and filthy talk during the act. Hard t' coax 'em out of being demure. :D

Have you ever recorded your voice (or just did plain ol' video) whilst fucking & getting fucked?

You know, people are different. Some are vocal, some aren't. I've had the same experience with men. You can't coax it out of them, not if they don't express themselves that way.

No, no recordings of any kind.

You know, people are different. Some are vocal, some aren't. I've had the same experience with men. You can't coax it out of them, not if they don't express themselves that way.

No, no recordings of any kind.

It's true. You're ether a dirty talker or you're not. If you're not, the mood is just ruined for both. The nots aren't good at phone sex either...

Ahhh, but to have someone whispering that filth into your ear and fucking mean it is amazing...

It's true. You're ether a dirty talker or you're not. If you're not, the mood is just ruined for both. The nots aren't good at phone sex either...

Ahhh, but to have someone whispering that filth into your ear and fucking mean it is amazing...

Ah, this explains my bad phone sex giving.

He just slaps me until I say what he told me to say. Dirty talk for dummies.

I incorporate the word 'cunt' into my vocabulary as much as humanly possible. :cool:

Back