Guys-what was your most recent cock sucking experience like?

txboyalone

Seeker of all truth
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Posts
2,659
I met a total stranger in the park yesterday, I was standing on the side of my car next to a heavily wooded area. He parked and walked around the side of my vehicle, where I had the door open and jacking my cock. He was wearing basket ball shorts and pulled out a nice 6" hard cock about the size of a beer can, beautiful head on that thing. He doped down on his knees and sucked my 6.5" cut missile for a little bit, then I had him stand up and sit on the back seat of my car. He was leaking so much pre cum I couldn't believe it. I reach out and licked the head of his dick and tasted him. Oh man did he taste great. I knelt down and took him all the way down and just hummed has I went up and down on him, I could tell by the way he was moaning that he was not going to last long, sure enough after about 2 minutes he shot a very nice load. WOW he was great. After he recovered he ask, " Would you like me to finish you?"but I passed I got what I wanted a new dick and a load of cum.
We traded email address but I doubt we will meet again. Sure was fun, exciting because it was out in the open and very taste.

What about you what is your latest adventure?
 
My friend stopped by Monday. I closed the front door and by the time I turned around he was almost naked. He sat down on the couch and spread his legs. I laughed and commented that he wasn't wasting any time. He said there was no need to waste time and that I needed to hurry up and put my mouth to work sucking his cock. I was on my knees in a second. Within 10-15 minutes he was shooting a load of cum in my mouth. As I sat back he told me to put in a movie. I put in the latest blu-ray I purchased and after a little time he began stroking himself. Moments later he got up and walked over to where I was sitting and just looked at me while stroking an erection. I never could take a hint well, but that one was too obvious. I was on my knees with him holding my head. He stood there, rocking back and forth until he was ready to cum. I went to work myself and he dumped a 2nd load in my mouth and started to get dressed. He said he would be back in a week or so to watch the rest of the movie.
 
I met a total stranger in the park yesterday, I was standing on the side of my car next to a heavily wooded area. He parked and walked around the side of my vehicle, where I had the door open and jacking my cock. He was wearing basket ball shorts and pulled out a nice 6" hard cock about the size of a beer can, beautiful head on that thing. He doped down on his knees and sucked my 6.5" cut missile for a little bit, then I had him stand up and sit on the back seat of my car. He was leaking so much pre cum I couldn't believe it. I reach out and licked the head of his dick and tasted him. Oh man did he taste great. I knelt down and took him all the way down and just hummed has I went up and down on him, I could tell by the way he was moaning that he was not going to last long, sure enough after about 2 minutes he shot a very nice load. WOW he was great. After he recovered he ask, " Would you like me to finish you?"but I passed I got what I wanted a new dick and a load of cum.
We traded email address but I doubt we will meet again. Sure was fun, exciting because it was out in the open and very taste.



What about you what is your latest adventure?

Nice.
 
I am not submissive by nature and i prefer that my encounters be mutual. I am pretty much only into oral and i enjoy taking turns sucking each other. However, I found myself very horny and very much wanting to suck a guys dick - even without reciprocation.

I made contact with a guy about 40 - 15 years younger who was interested in getting sucked and then fucking. I told him I'd suck him but wasn't into anal. Long story short, we met, he brought me to his place and took me into his bedroom and started taking off his clothes and I did the same. We were now both naked and he turned to face me and I saw that he was incredibly hairy and his uncut cock barely poked through the densest forest of pubic hair I had ever seen. He then hopped up on the bed and spread his legs, signaling he was ready for me to get started. I was turned off by what was in front of me. This wasn't my first rodeo and I would suck him off as I had agreed. He was clearly a type A man and very masculine and well built.

I got between his legs and took hold of his cock. The foreskin easily slide back revealing a nicely shaped head. I lowered myself down to take his dick in my mouth and buried my face in his pubes. His hair was still damp and I could smell the scent of soap and it was evident that he had just showered and was quite clean. As my face plunged in and out of his pubic forest, the shear masculinity of this guy was turning me on. I was naked and on my knees before a man's man with his dick in my mouth. His cock was not overly long and with my face against his body it reached slightly beyond my gag point. I had done this enough times before to know what I was doing and he was complimenting my efforts. I told that I was enjoying sucking his dick and thanking him for having me over.

After a few minutes he told me to stop and asked me to lie on my back on the bed with my head hanging over the edge. He told me to keep my arms at my sides and to open my mouth wide. I did as he wanted and he pulled a stool out from under the bed and stood up on it and inserted his dick into my mouth. After telling me exactly how wide he wanted my mouth to be open to give him the perfect amount of friction, he proceeded to fuck my mouth deep, fast and hard. The sensation of his balls crashing into my nose with each stroke, his pubes burying my face as his dick plunged deep in my mouth was very intense. I was little more than a hole for him to fuck and he was fucking that hole with all he had.

I was as hard as a rock and I began jerking off. Before long I shot my load and I liked the idea that he could watch me cum all over myself. He furiously fucked away before pulling out suddenly, leaning forward and then stroking himself. He grunted and I could feel his cum land on my body. He leaned farther forward so he could cum all over my cock and balls. I felt like he was asserting his dominance and I enjoyed the way it felt as his cum fell all over my groin.

He got off me and went to get a towel for me. He remarked how intense what we had just done was and how much he enjoyed it. I told him that if we ever did it again, that he could cum in my mouth. He said he would have but without knowing if I was willing, he chose not to. This was my first time being submissive and being present only to provide my partner with sexual pleasure and it was kind of a turn on being a sexual servant to a dominant man. The culmination of my role should have been to fuck my mouth to its natural conclusion and accept his semen with my mouth. I pictured what it would have been like with his cock in my mouth ejaculating far more than my mouth could hold and spilling over my face, down the sides and into my hair, totally surrendering myself to satisfy the sexual needs of a more dominant male.

As I wiped up as much cum as I could, he began to get dressed. Cum was all in my chest hair and pubes and would have to stay there until I could take a shower. I got up and liked being completely naked in his presence now that he had his clothes back on. He watched as I got dressed and complimented my ass and said he'd like to fuck it if I ever wanted. Once I was dressed, we proceeded out of the room and towards the door. We didn't know anything about each other other than our interests in having sexual encounters with men. We both got what we wanted and no longer had any need for the other. Without fanfare, we said our goodbyes, shook hands and I left.

I had
 
One Submissive Boy, Two Dominant Masters

My married Boyfriend is out of town. On previous business-trips he's been able to take me along, on company expenses, and keep my mouth well-fucked, this time it wasn't possible. So I've been lying on the bed naked, watching online Gay porn obsessively, tossing off and yearning for him. It's not fair to leave a healthy sexually-active young boy without cock-action too long. And I got to thinking of an old Boyfriend I was with for something like six months during last summer. And I broke all the rules. I texted him, a simple 'I'm lonesome & I'm horny' message. As soon as I'd pressed send I knew I shouldn't have done it. I never contact my Boyfriends in case their wives are into checking them out. Anyway, he got back to me. He had an hour lunch-break. He could pick me up on the corner. I dressed in skinny-jeans and T-shirt, no underwear, and waited. He turned up. I was in his car feeling shy and nervous all over again, remembering all the dirty sweet things he used to do to me. 'You got a new Boyfriend?' he said as he drove out of town. 'Yes'. 'You suck him off?' 'Every chance I get' I said. He laughed. He pulled in to a lay-by with picnic-tables and sheltering trees. He told me to get out and get undressed. I was scared and wary in case someone saw, but I did as he instructed me. He laughed when he saw my eager hard-on. Then he said he was going for beer, and drove off with my clothes in the car, leaving me nude. I hung around, trying to keep out of sight, as cars went by and an old lady walked her dog on a nearby path. Twenty minutes later he returned with a six-pack. He led the way into a sheltered grove of trees, I followed him, still naked, like a loyal puppy. He opened up a can and poured beer over my cock and balls. Then - at last, he took his own pants down, poured beer onto his big cock, and told me to clean it up. This is what I'd been waiting for all along. I got down on my knees eagerly and took it into my mouth and sucked. I'd forgotten just how good it was to suck his cock. It was amazing, I was delirious with joy. As I contentedly sucked him, moaning and whimpering my pleasure, cosseting his fat balls with one hand, I was leisurely wanking myself with the other. He moved back a pace, making me crawl just to keep it throated. I couldn't last long, I quickly climaxed, spurting onto the grass, as he made me work for my spermy reward. Some time later he spunked-off into my mouth, I swallowed it all gratefully, and kept sucking until it was limp. 'I'd forgotten just what a slut you are' he said, cuffing me as I crouched there with his cock still in my mouth. I took it as a compliment. We walked back to his car. Vehicles passing on the highway must have caught glimpses of this naked boy submissively following his fully-dressed master. Back in the car he allowed me to dress, and drove me back into town. He let me out on a side street, but wound his window down and called me back. As I stood beside the car he told me to drop my pants. Again, I was scared, but did as he told me. He reached out, got hold of my balls, and squeezed so hard my legs went limp and I whimpered. 'Don't ever text me again' he said, 'right?' 'Yes sir, thank you sir' I managed to stammer out. And he drove away.
 
Last edited:
Awesome:). My bud and his friend yesterday :). Back to back swallows, then the cum walk with their second load....all day fun:).
 
Well having sucked off "Zara" she pumped her cock in my mouth and shot her jizz down my throat.
 
My most recent, just last week, was only the third time I have ever sucked a cock. I met him at his place and we chatted before heading to the bedroom. In a minute we were both naked and I could see his nice 8" cock. I couldn't wait to get my mouth on it. We kissed for a short while and then I went down on him. mmm I was in heaven. He stroked while I sucked and in a while he rewarded me with a nice load of cum. I licked up most of it and then rubbed his cock on my face. As I was driving away I had to smile as I licked my lips.
 
Friday I worked through lunch and that old urge came back, you know the one where you can imagine a hot cock in your mouth or your hot cock in some else mouth. As I worked through some reports my brain keep going back to the idea of a hot cock so I decided I would get some lunch and head over to the local cruising park. It was 2:30 pm by the time I got there and I found a shaded area to park at the end of a graveled area about 125 yards by 50 yards.
Down at the other end are some trails back into the woods but I wasn't ready to be that obvious, on my end you have heavy vegetation around you on three sides and about 70 yards before anyone can turn into the area, so it is a fairly safe. I had my kindle so I was reading a spy novel as I keep an eye out for something appealing. Couple of older guys cruised through one who is about 300 lbs. keep giving me the look, but I wasn't interested . I am a good 22 lbs over my ideal weight, but really, you got to try an stay in shape.

In a while this red Honda pulled in and parked down by the trails, two guys got our one early 40’s, nice looking and an older guy probable mid 60’s, both wearing grey aggie shirts. Interesting, had my binoculars and watched them disappear into the trees, had to wonder if they were a father and son or what. After couple of minutes they wondered out of the woods talking and pointing around. I eased out of my truck and walked back to the tail gate, pulled it down and started rubbing myself so I would show a hard on. Sure enough they drove down to my end of the lots and pulled up next to my truck, the older one who was on the passenger side, rolled his window down and said, “What’s up?”

I looked over and as I rubbed my dick said, “ Just looking for some relieve.” Well that brought both of them out of the car and as they rounded on the back of the truck they started pulling out there dicks.
The older guys says, “My friend here is looking for a cock to suck, you think we can help him?”

I chuckled and said, “Sure we can help him out.” About this time he goes down on the older guy and he is licking a sucking pretty good but only going about ½ way down. The older guy has about 6 1/2 “ maybe a little bigger, he is cut and has a nice girth on his hard on, not to big not to small. The younger guy has one of those fine dicks, it is about 7” and is the same size all the way to the end, looks like a red bull can, I think he was uncut, with it hard the head has pulled out. As this guy is sucking the older fellow I drop down and start licking him, he moans and I take him all the way down to the pubs. Oh this is a great cock and I am thinking I bet this would be great up my ass. I have gone up and down on him about a dozen times and he pulls back like he was about to cum. I look up and say, “ You OK?” he stammers and says,” Just need a minute!”
The other guy is shoving his hard on my way so I take him into my mouth and run my tongue around the crown and then take him all the way down tell all I can see is his grey and brown pubic hairs. He starts moaning and saying things like, “Yea that’s the way to suck a cock.” At this point he grabs my head and starts face fucking me.

There is no pretense to see if this is alright with me, he is just focused on getting his nuts off on my mouth. I bet his wife never gets any foreplay. This certainly isn’t my first time to be face fucked and sometimes I really enjoy the experience, but this guy is only looking to take care of himself for sure. I can’t see what the younger guy is doing because it is taking all of my concentrations to keep from barfing. I finally get my breathing under control, catching a quick breath on every other stroke. I decided I need to get this guy to come so I can move back to the younger guy, I lay my tongue down along the underside length of his dick and close my mouth down on him each time he pulls out, I increase the suction on the head of his dick. He is only good for about another 6 strokes before he blows his load in my mouth. I am surprised it isn’t that big of a load and I purposely hold it in my mouth and as he pulls out thanking me and saying how great that was, I lean over and spit his load between his feet. I am not sure he sees it as an insult but that is sure the way I meant it.

As I get up my young friend is really turned on and says, “Hey let me try, get up on the tailgate.”
I ease up and push my dick up to the sky, he leans over and starts sucking in earnest. He works on my dick for about 4 minutes, sucking and licking and tea bagging my shaved nuts. He has his hands up under my short and is rubbing my chest and tweaking my nipple.
But I knew I was not coming like this. So I urge him off. About this time another car pulls into the lot and we all put our dicks away.
Come to find out these two are not related and they met over on the other side of the park and left the older guys truck, he has gotten what he needed so he tells us he is taking off and will just walk back to his truck. After he is gone the younger guy and I talk, he is really into body play but is so scared of getting caught. I asked if he has an email address and would he be interested in meeting me at my house some time, but no he is to afraid his wife will find out. So we talk for a while and then he leaves.

Shame I could have made real love to that cock. I’ll keep my eye out for this guy again; at least the beast was back in his cage for a while.
 
I was with my two buds for our weekly play time. This was different however. This time I let Paul take my ass cherry. He wanted it and I said 'yes'. It was better than I thought possible. He got me two days later and it was even better then. This Sunday , I'm meeting them at the retreat. He will get it then again and again I hope.
 
Today's was just great. He's a married dad n we met through a friend. As soon as he wispered in my ear abouth seeing my panties I was instantly hard. He offered to take me home n as soon as we drove off ordered me to strip for daddy. I was in my panties so fast he loved it. I had his cock in my mouth the rest of the way. I can't wait for more
 
Tell us more We cant wait either:devil:



Well he dropped me off n told me he will be back tomorrow n I'd best be dressed like a good girl. Stockings VS bra n panties, snuck out in a blouse n skirt. He had me on his cock for a reward n went to the hotel. Mmmm daddy fucked me good all night.
 
it was dirty and too quick. a hook up through a mutual friend, out in the woods, a little anal then finished with a nice dirty ATM in my mouth. too quick. but potential for more meetings.
 
Much easier

Was alor easier than i thought it would be. Looking forward to next time :)
 
Mine was a guy I had met online. After talking for a little bit, he invited me over.

I got to his house and we wasted no time walking straight to his bedroom. We get in his room and start stripping our clothes and kissing. As soon as I get my shirt off, he's on his knees pulling out my hard cock, and begins to kiss and stroke it.

We moved to the bed where we made out and stroked one another for a while, then we got down to the business of making each other cum. He sucked me into his throat while pistoning two fingers in my ass until I came all over his face, then I sucked and stroked him until he came all over my chest.

Thats where our story ends, as we are both married, and never could work the timing out where we could get together again.
 
Met a buddy yesterday at my house, wife off at work. This fellow is a good 30 years younger than I am, has a nice compact body, blond, and he shaves his pubs, has this really nice 7.5" cock. It is so hard and straight and has this mosaic of throbbing veins all around the outside. It is a real throat tickler, but I always enjoy being with him.

He warned me that it has been a while and he would probably cum right away. We got naked, rubbed on each other for a little while enjoying the feel of each others hard cocks, I led him over to the bed and we climbed on and I has him stretch out and I got between his legs. I spent some time licking and sucking his balls and then started in on his super hard dick. Rubbed his hard nipples while I was sucking on his cock and bot was he getting excited. He keep rubbing my short grey hair and rubbing my shoulders as I worked up and down on his hot cock.
Got him close a couple of times, but easy off so he would calm down some. Trying to make it last as long as we both good.

We rotated so we could 69 for some time, he is new to cock sucking but boy is he a willing student. He got so excited sucking on my 6.5" love wand that I could feel his nuts tightening up, he gave me a warning and I went all the way down on him, sure enough he gave me 4 good spurts of hot cum. Man oh man does he taste good.

I am not sure what he sees in me, an older guy, but I think he feels safe with me. Based on the load he shot down my throat I can see why he has 4 kids. We talked for a while but both has to get back to work. That night wife asked me what I had for lunch and I replied, " Oh, a protein shake. Really very good." ;)
 
Last edited:
...

Met a buddy yesterday at my house, wife off at work. This fellow is a good 30 years younger than I am, has a nice compact body, blond, and he shaves his pubs, has this really nice 7.5" cock. It is so hard and straight and has this mosaic of throbbing veins all around the outside. It is a real throat tickler, but I always enjoy being with him.

He warned me that it has been a while and he would probably cum right away. We got naked, rubbed on each other for a little while enjoying the feel of each others hard cocks, I led him over to the bed and we climbed on and I has him stretch out and I got between his legs. I spent some time licking and sucking his balls and then started in on his super hard dick. Rubbed his hard nipples while I was sucking on his cock and bot was he getting excited. He keep rubbing my short grey hair and rubbing my shoulders as I worked up and down on his hot cock.
Got him close a couple of times, but easy off so he would calm down some. Trying to make it last as long as we both good.

We rotated so we could 69 for some time, he is new to cock sucking but boy is he a willing student. He got so excited sucking on my 6.5" love wand that I could feel his nuts tightening up, he gave me a warning and I went all the way down on him, sure enough he gave me 4 good spurts of hot cum. Man oh man does he taste good.

I am not sure what he sees in me, an older guy, but I think he feels safe with me. Based on the load he shot down my throat I can see why he has 4 kids. We talked for a while but both has to get back to work. That night wife asked me what I had for lunch and I replied, " Oh, a protein shake. Really very good." ;)

Little off topic but I got one of the best head jobs of my life from a young fella in Beaumont Tx back in 1973. He found me hitchiking on the expressway. Asked if I needed a safe place to sleep that night. I said 'yes' and he took me to his apt and blew my mind.
 
Missed Oppotunities

Little off topic but I got one of the best head jobs of my life from a young fella in Beaumont Tx back in 1973. He found me hitchiking on the expressway. Asked if I needed a safe place to sleep that night. I said 'yes' and he took me to his apt and blew my mind.

I hitchhiked across the US in 1976. California to Florida. I had so many offers that I politely turned down. I was tolerant of gays even back then but considered my self to be hetero. Burbank CA, Kingman AZ, Austin TX, Hammond LA, New Orleans LA, Miami FL X 3.........If only I had taken up the offers....
 
....

My last time was about two weeks ago on a Monday morning. I went to a new adult book store that several folks had mentioned to me.

Of course they had the magazines and toys in the front of the store but they had a separate area where guys could have some m2m fun.

I saw an older man about 60 ish enter a booth and I followed and entered to next booth. The wall in between had a nice big glory hole where I watched him stroke his cock. I let him show off for a bit then wiggled my fingers to come to the wall and let me suck him.

He came closer and stuck his hard cock thru the hole and into my mouth. He let me suck on him for about 5 minutes and then retreated and told me to come into his booth. I quickly entered his booth and went to my knees and continued where I left off.

The way he was grabbing my head I knew he would not last long and soon I could feel him start to tighten. I released my head long enough for me to ask him just too shot in my mouth which he gladly did.

It was not a big load but a very tasty to satisfy my cum hunger. As he was cleaning he asked if I wanted to suck him again and gladly said yes.

I look forward to seeing him again soon.
 
I think the most recent is probably a month ago I met an older man online and we talked for a bit before I invited him over. he had a nice hard 8"uncut member waiting for me which I gladly sucked on until he was ready and gave me the best sex ive had yet. me being 19 and only having this kind of experience once before him.
 
I think the most recent is probably a month ago I met an older man online and we talked for a bit before I invited him over. he had a nice hard 8"uncut member waiting for me which I gladly sucked on until he was ready and gave me the best sex ive had yet. me being 19 and only having this kind of experience once before him.

You lucky dog! Put this one in your memory book. I hope you have many more great adventures.
 
I hope I do too. I don't know what It is but I just love uncut. and technically I say im bi to the people who know I like men as well but to tell the truth ive only been with a man I haven't slept with a women yet but im looking forward to that. I just haven't found another guy yet but im on the hunt as we speak ;P
 
Back
Top