For you....

a brief side track from zion:

one of my friends is going here this weekend, it looked fun

the tent

a couple of years ago I saw this really incredible hand painted tent, the largest one in the world, for a cirque de sole type horse show called cheval.
 

Attachments

  • cheval tent.jpg
    cheval tent.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
okay back to the trip to zion

it was just awesome
 

Attachments

  • aweso.jpg
    aweso.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 63
and a bit scary. signs that said "watch for falling rock" like watching it would make a difference when they it hit your car
 

Attachments

  • scary.jpg
    scary.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 52
interesting site

Instead of doing what I was planning to do this morning, I have been exploring The Empire that was Russia..

"The photographs of Sergei Mikhailovich Prokudin-Gorskii (1863-1944) offer a vivid portrait of a lost world--the Russian Empire on the eve of World War I and the coming revolution. His subjects ranged from the medieval churches and monasteries of old Russia, to the railroads and factories of an emerging industrial power, to the daily life and work of Russia's diverse population."

These photos have been gone under Digichromatography a color rendering process. The original photographer shot them 3 times to present a kind of 3 color processing effect when he projected them. Very interesting if you've ever processed film. It is just fascinating!

I like this photo for some strange reason ;) Maybe because I wish my collection (aka stash) was as neat and tidy.
 
Orange cakes in muffin pan, very nice...
 

Attachments

  • orange cakes.jpg
    orange cakes.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
The view from the last road trip.
 

Attachments

  • view for lit.jpg
    view for lit.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 111
For the silly man

I have been trying Moodscope and it seems to help, maybe it will help you too?
 
And who will write love songs for you
when I am lord at last?
 
Happy New Year! I wish you health and happiness.

:rose::kiss::heart::kiss::rose:

"Let us not be content to wait and see what will happen, but give us the determination to make the right things happen."
Horace Mann
 
It's 94F/34C here! Was 49F/9C a week go in the evening. Fun city.

I think I need to post some more pics here.
 
Back
Top