What The Actual Fuck ?

Yeah, the Democrats tend to treat women and minorities fairly and with respect. Yes, much more than you and your racist buddies have ever done. I agree.

You're right. It's a liberal thing, not a Democrat thing.

The gentleman that recently drop kicked a woman that was pretty expressing her conservative views in Canada was definitely upholding the high values you believe in.
 
You seem to specialize in non sequiturs. This statement is utter nonsense.

No. Just fond of making straightforward statements of fact. You're free to disbelieve as you like. It doesn't change the fact that people undoubtedly smarter than you or me and with access to data neither of us has, concluded the evidence presented was not credible.

If it were, they (not you) would still be debating it.
 
#walkaway

I'll be voting for him again in two years.

I could be voting for Eleanor Roosevelt too, and then we'd both probably be voting for a dead person who wasn't on the ballot.

By the way, I don't give a shit who you vote for. That's why you and the other Trumpettes post your reactionary political crap to a porn discussion board. You think that you are going to beat others down to caring what you think, or at least to believe that what you think means anything. I don't/it doesn't. It keeps you in an irrelevant part of the Internet ranting your impotence, though. That has some worth--or at least amusement value.
 
I could be voting for Eleanor Roosevelt too, and then we'd both probably be voting for a dead person who wasn't on the ballot.

By the way, I don't give a shit who you vote for. That's why you and the other Trumpettes post your reactionary political crap to a porn discussion board. You think that you are going to beat others down to caring what you think, or at least to believe that what you think means anything. I don't/it doesn't. It keeps you in an irrelevant part of the Internet ranting your impotence, though. That has some worth--or at least amusement value.

Unless some lunatic assassinates him, President Trump will both be alive and on the ballot. If you have some sort of information to the contrary, I suggest you contact the Secret Service and let them know, unless you want them investigating YOU if something happens.

I have no reactionary political crap, just opinions that are as good as anybody else's.

In fact, if you go back to post #1, this thread was started by someone upset with the President. Once in a while I notice somebody saying something that *I* think is stupid and I feel like commenting. It's amusing. And good practice for debates in places or with people that DO matter.

I'm not looking for your approval. Based on the inhuman things you've posted here I really don't want it. Still, you're entitled to your opinion, wrong as I feel it is.

You and Captain Kirk seem to be among the most intolerant jackasses I've encountered here. MOST people have the class to disagree without behaving like boors. You two don't.
 
Trump went on Twitter (his favorite way of communicating with America) and claimed that he hates the children being taken away. He then claimed that he had no choice in the matter, claiming that there's a law that forces him to abduct children and lock them in cages.

“The Democrats have to change their law," Trump insisted, "That's their law.”

The funny thing is, Trump seems to be the only person that's ever heard of this law. Nobody else out there has ever heard of a law that demands that infants and small children be abducted by the federal government, ripped from their families and locked in steel cages.

Is Trump on some really serious drugs?
 
Fox news goes full racist, claiming that even if the Spanish-speaking immigrants are law-abiding and beneficial to the economy, that shouldn’t matter, because the white-supremacists were here first, and our elected leaders are somehow obligated to represent the views and the agendas of the angry, irrational, violence-prone white-supremacists, and not the law-abiding Latinos.

They complain bitterly about Arizona becoming a state that has too many Latinos and not enough gringos. Apparently, it’s important for Arizona to be some sort of haven, where white people aren’t forced to associate with Latinos.

Funny thing. There were large numbers of Latinos living in the Arizona territory, even before it became a part of the U.S.A.! What we now call Arizona, was once part of Mexico! It didn’t become part of the United States until 1848!

So, while the racists over at Fox “news” moan and complain about Arizona suffering a “cultural transformation”, because Nancy Pelosi and Chris Cuomo are “importing” Latinos into Arizona, the fact of the matter is, the Latinos have been in Arizona since before Arizona became a state!

Having all those Latinos in Arizona may make the white-supremacists uncomfortable, however the Latinos were actually in Arizona first!

So, while Fox news Channel openly pushes a racist agenda, and openly shows support for America’s white-supremacists, they sound utterly moronic, claiming that Arizona was some sort of Whites Only Haven until Nancy Pelosi and Christ Cuomo started importing Latinos into Arizona!!


https://www.mediamatters.org/video/...Ff86XxBz7tk6kPYeKAWzw-Rec53E1B9Na6IH2k4FkO0oE
 
(Half-assed effort, based on half-baked plan, results in children falling through the cracks. Yeah, the safety and well being of children, women, or men has fuck-all to do with I.C.E. raids. It was a cluster-fuck. Like Good Nazis, I.C.E follows orders, and gets their sadistic jollies,too.)

I.C.E has run out of easy pickings provided by public documents of law abiding immigrants, and racist snitches. They are now raiding businesses, on the off-chance that some workers are not legal citizens.

Dozens of agents with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Homeland Security Investigations surrounded businesses suspected of illegally employing undocumented immigrants while cheating them out of wages in both Nebraska and Minnesota. The agents executed arrest warrants for 17 people connected to the alleged conspiracy “to exploit alien laborers for profit, fraud, wire fraud and money laundering,” ICE said in a statement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...a-small-nebraska-town/?utm_term=.510850a2d3bf


As is the usual practice, I.C.E told lies. Why follow the law, or tell the truth, when the White House breaks the law ?


I've been noticing...the people Trump wants to deport all seem to be law-abiding and non-violent, whereas the people who support Trump all seem to be foreign dictators, money launderers, scam artists, or violent thugs.
 
Last edited:
I've been noticing...the people Trump wants to deport all seem to be law-abiding and non-violent, whereas the people who support Trump all seem to be foreign dictators, money launderers, scam artists, or violent thugs.

Not one single person being deported is law abiding

Some might be non violent, maybe even most, but not law abiding

As for the non violent part, I personally know quite a few illegals that are drug dealers or professional criminals of one sort or another. And a whole lot more that hold down jobs, raise good kids and go to church.

Why shouldn't someone that is here illegally, working without contributing taxes or working using a stolen identity, consuming social benefits intended for citizens and openly flouting our laws doing all these things, be deported?
 
November 9, 2018


Exactly one week after announcing plans to overhaul the U.S. asylum process to punitively bar certain migrants from claiming asylum, President Donald Trump made it official on Thursday, altering the already sadistic rules by which asylum seekers can—and cannot—enter the U.S.

According to new restrictions announced by the government on Thursday, only those who enter the United States through official ports of entry may claim asylum moving forward. Undocumented immigrants claiming asylum from within the U.S. will be deemed ineligible, regardless of the validity of their claim.

The asylum restrictions announced Thursday will cite executive powers under Section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, the same provision Trump asserted to bar foreigners from certain Muslim-majority countries from coming to the United States under the travel ban. That executive action drew multiple legal challenges and forced the administration to issue three different iterations before a revised version was upheld by the Supreme Court on a 5-to-4 vote in June.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.617c6edf3417

"Those who enter the country between ports are knowingly and voluntarily breaking the law,” one government official told the Washington Post. “So while immigration laws afford people various forms of protection, there’s a violation of federal law in the manner these illegal aliens are entering the country.”

This, of course, is bullshit, and runs counter to the entire purpose of claiming asylum, which is that you can claim it regardless of where you are in the country.

Per the Government’s own Citizenship and Immigration Services website (emphasis mine):

https://splinternews.com/trumps-latest-nightmarish-anti-immigrant-policy-is-here-1830322276
 
NOV 20, 2018

article title-

Just north of the U.S.-Mexico border, ‘Little Dog,’ ‘Weasel’ and other militia members keep an eye out for migrants


Along the Southwest border, almost 6,000 troops have been deployed, with about 1,500 of them in California. According to Defense Secretary James N. Mattis, the troops will stay at the border through early December unless the Department of Homeland Security requests an extension.

Intelligence officials estimated 200 “unregulated armed militia members” were operating along the Southwest border earlier this month. They also reported incidents of unregulated militias stealing National Guard equipment during deployments.



“They operate under the guise of citizen patrols” supporting Customs and Border Protection, primarily between points of entry, according to the documents obtained by the publication

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-militias-migrants-20181120-story.html
 
NOVEMBER 17, 2018

There Are Now More Than 14,000 Immigrant Kids in Federal Custody—a New Record


And it’s likely to get worse



The numbers are also likely to rise, as children are staying in the government facilities even longer. While many of the kids are waiting to be released to “sponsors,” or family members who will take them in, many potential sponsors have been discouraged by a new policy that allows Immigration and Customs Enforcement to run background checks on them. Dozens of immigrants have been arrested by ICE officials while attempting to come forward as sponsors.

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) co-sponsored a bill earlier this week that would discourage this practice. “Unaccompanied children are being held in detention facilities or living in tent cities due in part to potential sponsors’ fear of retribution from ICE for coming forward,” Harris said. “This is an unacceptable obstacle to getting these children into a safe home, and we must fix it.”


https://www.motherjones.com/politic...migrant-kids-in-federal-custody-a-new-record/
 
NOVEMBER 17, 2018

There Are Now More Than 14,000 Immigrant Kids in Federal Custody—a New Record


And it’s likely to get worse



The numbers are also likely to rise, as children are staying in the government facilities even longer. While many of the kids are waiting to be released to “sponsors,” or family members who will take them in, many potential sponsors have been discouraged by a new policy that allows Immigration and Customs Enforcement to run background checks on them. Dozens of immigrants have been arrested by ICE officials while attempting to come forward as sponsors.

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) co-sponsored a bill earlier this week that would discourage this practice. “Unaccompanied children are being held in detention facilities or living in tent cities due in part to potential sponsors’ fear of retribution from ICE for coming forward,” Harris said. “This is an unacceptable obstacle to getting these children into a safe home, and we must fix it.”


https://www.motherjones.com/politic...migrant-kids-in-federal-custody-a-new-record/

Someone that can't pass a background check without getting arrested is kind of the living definition of a criminal. But let's just hand over minor children, no questions asked! What's the worst that could happen?
 
Not one single person being deported is law abiding

Some might be non violent, maybe even most, but not law abiding

As for the non violent part, I personally know quite a few illegals that are drug dealers or professional criminals of one sort or another. And a whole lot more that hold down jobs, raise good kids and go to church.

Why shouldn't someone that is here illegally, working without contributing taxes or working using a stolen identity, consuming social benefits intended for citizens and openly flouting our laws doing all these things, be deported?
Yeah, all those damned kids need to get off our lawn, or we’ll call the cops. Those juvenile delinquents deserve to be deported.
 
Yeah, all those damned kids need to get off our lawn, or we’ll call the cops. Those juvenile delinquents deserve to be deported.

Time warp much? That was a week ago...

So I have no idea why you're answering a general comment on deporting criminals by bitching about your lawn and kids. But whatever. It made sense to you and that's good enough for me.

People are only deported when they are not citizens of this country. Nobody is going to deport actual citizens, so relax.

Not quite sure what YOU want to do with non citizens? Give them a free apartment, free healthcare, free food stamps and free phones?
 
House Democrat's response to Trump admin's request for more cash to detain kids: 'Over my dead body'

December 7, 2018


"The White House has had the audacity to ask Congress for more money, even though we are done with appropriations for the year,” she said during a press call, according to The Hill. “Over my dead body will we provide another nickel for these folks to do what they’re doing."


The administration is calling for more cash as it continues to detain a record number of migrant children, the vast majority of them unaccompanied minors, or kids who came to the U.S. by themselves.


Officials could release these kids to sponsors, but have instead increased the size of the Tornillo prison camp, at ongoing physical and emotional risk to children who were already escaping great physical and emotional harm. According to a government watchdog, a top Health and Human Services (HHS) official waived FBI background checks for Tornillo employees. Now, officials want more cash?


"In the HHS appropriations package signed into law earlier this year, the agency was given authority to transfer more unallocated funds from elsewhere in HHS to pay for housing migrant children.”


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...or-more-cash-to-detain-kids-Over-my-dead-body
 
Congress’ 2018 spending bill requires CBP to report deaths that occur in its custody to the House and Senate Appropriations committees within 24 hours.

A week went by.

No public notice.

No communications.

Border Protection Commissioner Kevin McAleenan


CBP Commissioner Kevin McAleenan testified before the Senate Judiciary on Tuesday. He was asked no questions about the girl. That was not surprising. A Judiciary aide says Democrats on the committee did not know the death had occurred.



Richard Blumenthal

@SenBlumenthal
Replying to @SenBlumenthal


Why did the Commissioner of Customs & Border Protection keep this little girl’s death secret until after he testified before me & Senate Judiciary Committee this week? I will be demanding answers.

2,726
9:46 AM - Dec 14, 2018

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...ek-members-in-congress-were-left-in-the-dark/

McAleenan did not disclose the girl’s death in his testimony before the Senate on Tuesday - four days after she died.

letter to Homeland Security Acting Inspector General John Kelly. “We are also troubled by the fact that we learned of this incident from the Washington Post, rather than through congressional notification as required under Department of Homeland Security (DHS) appropriations laws.”

https://www.chron.com/news/politics...ress-border-patrol-on-Guatemalan-13467890.php

Under a 2018 law, Customs and Border Protection must report to congressional appropriations committees “the death of any individual in CBP custody or the death of any individual subsequent to the use of force by CBP personnel within 24 hours, including relevant details regarding the circumstances of the fatality.”

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-border-patrol-immigration-death-20181214-story.html

Washington Post breaks the story, despite silence from US Customs and Border Patrol, and Homeland Security

December 13, 2018

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f12f65f0914d

The child that died, had just turned 7. Her father, Nery Gilberto Caal, 29, was from the Mayan Q'eqchi' community of Raxruhá, located in Guatmala's Alta Verapaz region, CNN reported.

He spoke and understood Spanish, but not with 100% accuracy.

What happened to the child ?

Dec 6, 2018

163 people arrive at a remote Border Patrol port of entry, in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere. Antelope Wells Border Station, NM

Antelope Wells put the child on a bus, despite being informed the child was visibly sick. 95-mile trip.

The child's father speaks a Mayan based dialect.

Not much of a chance of clear and precise communication.


An hour and a half later, when the bus arrived at the Border Patrol’s small operating station in Lordsburg, the child had stopped breathing.


In Lordsburg, Border Patrol agents revived the girl twice, and Hidalgo Medical Services arrived to provide care before the girl was airlifted to a hospital in El Paso. She died less than 24 hours later.


https://www.abqjournal.com/1257643/7-year-old-migrant-girl-held-at-us-border-dies-in-custody.html


http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/local...gate-7-year-olds-death-bp-custody-new-mexico/

Dec 11, 2018

Kevin McAleenan, commissioner for the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, is scheduled to testify at a hearing Tuesday before the Senate Judiciary Committee

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation...oner-testifies-on-trumps-immigration-policies


Oh, look! Sarah Huckabee Sanders does not want to face the cameras.(The last time the child imprisonment issue came up, heartless, bloodless, Kirstjen Nielsen filled in for Ms. Sanders. Nielsen turned in an ice cold performance. Despite the fact that she was steaming with anger. Nielsen was forced to fly away from a party that was celebrating her.)

Deputy White House Press Secretary Hogan Gidley is sent out to say something about a dead child.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/how-a-7-year-old-migrant-girl-died-while-in-u-s-detention

Day One Dec 6
Day Two Dec 7
Day Three Dec 8
Day Four Dec 9
Day Five Dec 10
Day Six Dec 11
Day Seven Dec 12
Day Eight Dec 13
Day Nine Dec 14
Day Ten Dec 15
 
The child's death comes months after a toddler died six weeks after being released from an Immigrations and Customs Enforcement facility in Dilley, Texas. The toddler's mother and her attorneys alleged she contracted a respiratory infection after they arrived to the detention center and ICE provided substandard medical care for the toddler.


The toddler and her mother came from Guatemala and were detained after crossing into the US via the Rio Grande.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/13/us/guatemalan-girl-death-ice/index.html
 
Back
Top