My Wish For Today

I wish we didn't have to have a Memorial Day in the USA, but I'm so thankful for our service men and women keeping me safe, east of my little river here.:heart:

:rose::rose::rose:

I wish we didn't have to have a Memorial Day in the USA, but I'm so thankful for our service men and women keeping me safe, east of my little river here.:heart:

:rose::rose::rose:

Ditto :rose:

My wish for today is that the injections I had in my back this afternoon help.

I wish it would just stop raining for two days in a row. My river is getting really, really full!

I wish I were creative/intelligent enough to produce something that Rob Ager would analyze.

I wish someone could come and take the dog and the kids so I could just rest and spend all day in bed doing whatever I want to.

IwishImayIwishImight...

My wish is to end this day without the hope that it will my last.

Well, I woke up today, and I'm still here. So, right now, I wish it wasn't so fucking hot here in Vegas!!!!!

I wish I could go back to all the times I could've said the things I wanted to say, but never did, and then say them. Would I be where I am now if I had? Probably not. I can't say.

I wish the rain would stay away long enough to get lunch and come back (I walk on Mondays).

Back