Planet Terra (closed for Kohana_Xavior19)

"Give them a full spread" the captain of the Zumwalt ordered. A few taps on the intrument panels and the missiles fired out through the vacuum of space towards its targets.

"missiles running hot straight and normal" Duke replied as he read the instrument panels.

When the Energy made its run and began its engagment the Rouges responded quickly and were rocked by the near detonation of the assault ships missisles that flashed with blue lights as the shields were hit but not penetrated. Looking at them these were Dillorian class destroyers similar to of the Zumwalt except twenty feet smaller and a hundred less crew but they were formidable foes as they began to target the Energy and the Rouge on the staboard side began to rise and traverse to attack.
 
The Rogues were quick to respond when the Energy made it's run and made it's engagment. The Rogues were rocked back by the near detonation of the assault missiles from the ship. The explosions flashed with blue lights. The shields were hit but not penetrated. Still didn't keep Tessa from flinching. "Computer, tint the glass!" She shouted. The computer tinted the glass and she felt a little better now. No one could see her from outside. And the flashes were dimmed like she was looking through sunglasses. Looking at the ships..."These are Dillorian class destroyers." Scarlett would sa from her station.
 
"Understood" the Captain replied from the bridge of the Zumwalt, "Keep engaging!"

Just as he finished the missiles from the destroyer slammed into the lead Rouge ship and penetrated its shields and struck the hull causing some damage. The freighters began to break away to port to escape from this battle that cleared the way for the destroyer as the Energy began another run. The second Rouge ship barrelled towards the Energy but the skillfull manuvering from his pilot prevented it from being struck as the Energy began firing with every weapon they had in its arsenal.

Duke stood on the bridge tall and proud as his destroyer went into action again as Donaldson stood nearby at his battlestation picking up the radio chatter from all stations that were reporting in. Though a veteran every action always left him scared but he did his duty as best he could as every one else did.
 
Sam growled as her ship was rocked by a few of the more stray missiles from attacking Rogues. The ships movements made Tessa squeak and fall forward to the floor a bit. She kept watching from her post having nothing to say since she sent their charted course to her sister already. Sam skillfully chases after the Rogue that just tried to barrel her. Right on it's tail, she gets the crew to lock onto the target before having them fire their arsenal. Sam was a skilled pilot. And no Rogue was gonna get away from her alive. And hopefully there wouldn'tvbe much damage done to the ship. She couldn't risk something vital happening to disarm and unshield the ship since her little sister was onboard. Tessa was pretty much her only family.
 
The freighters were making their escape but as they did Donaldson was alerted by the words coming from a radio operator near him, "Sir, three more Rouges moving in astern of the Energy!"

The captain smiled, 'just as predicted' and they were moving right for the assault ship as the Zumwalt prepared another spread of torpedoes. Just two minutes into their engagement the Energy was trying to outmanuever the slower Pirate ship that instead of making tight turns would add thrusters and move out and bring its stern weapons to bear.

"Cheeky bugger" Sam spat.

Now with three more Pirates approaching there was another reading coming in.

"The Vestal is approaching" Donaldson announced as the massive ship removed his cloak three kilometers out off the port bow. With the Rouges fully engaged with the Energy and Zumwalt it allowed the Vestal the time to drop cloak and charge its weapons.

"Tell the Energy to break contact!" the captain ordered and Donaldson relayed its command.
 
Two minutes in and Sam was trying to outmanuever the slower Pirate ship that was instant on using thrusts instead of sharp turns just to move out and bring it stern weapons to the party. "Cheeky bugger!" She growled. There were now three more Pirates approaching and there was nother blimp showing up on her radar. "Oh shit." She said as she looked up from her radar quickly to see the Vestal approaching. Breaking contact like ordered, Sam quickly uses one of the courses from Tessa to make her exit from the field and back around to the Zumwalt.
 
When the Vestal removed its cloak and barreled towards the Rouges they were stunned as the Vestal began its withering bombardment of plasma and missiles. As the Energy pulled away they saw the same pirate ship they were dueling with being struck and pulling away on fire.

"Not yet" The captain replied. "Wait until the Vestal has damaged a couple more." meaning for Sam to begin her boarding of the pirate ship.

In just a few seconds two more Rouges were bleeding flames and smoke as they to were struck by the Vestal as the warship sliced through their formation. It had gone better than exepcted as the remaining Rouges broke off to avoid a collision.

"Now Sam!" the captain instructed.
 
Sam was pulling away just enough to prevent being in the crossfire. When she got the captain's orders, she turned her ship back around and waited but was firing her arsenal at some of the Rogues as well. She waited till at least two more Rogues were bleeding flames and smoke to rush one and shock stun it's systems. "This is the USS Energy. Prepare to be boarded, scum!" She said as she forced the ship to give it's docking. Taking the landing, Sam did her thing where Snake and Scarlett were set loose onto the ship to do their job. This was repeated for all the pirate ships and once it was complete, she flew everyone back to boarded in the ship dock of the Zumwalt. "And that, my friends, is why we don't mess with the Energy!" Sam said with a grin onec she had them landed in the docking space on the Zumwalt. Tessa was hurrying her way to the front to get off with everyone else.
 
The the Angels boarding one of the Pirate ships the rest of the Rouges were scambling to counter the Vestal's brazzent attack, but those unfortunate two were now spewing flames and considered to be lost.

Donaldson heard the chatter and relayed the information to the captain "Sir, they are picking up escape pods." Meaning the enemy was abandoning ship, but that also meant they were going to scuttle it and prevent anything from falling into their hands. The Angels had to hurry.

The remaining three Pirates turned about and began to flee towards Pluto with the Vestal in hot pursuit, firing missiles as it went. One more Pirate ship was struck, but then the captain called off the chase and returned back to the Zumwalt whom was now beginning to round up the escape pods as well as waiting on word if the Angels had completed their objective in locating and retrieving the encoding machines.
 
The 'Angels' had kicked some ass and gotten the machines and got them onto the Energy with much help from the crew. Once their mission objective was complete, Sam sent word that they had the items in question and was coming home. Leaving the boarded ship, Sam took off for the Zumwalt. Safely boarding it, she has her men take the encoding machines to where they needed to be on the ship for safe transportation as cargo. Meanwhile, the 'Angels' got off the Energy and would be standing at the ramp talking as Sam's men unloaded their objective items.
 
The entire battle lasted but half an hour, in fact, more time was spent rounding up the enemy escape pods than the fight itself. Having captured the encoding machines and prevented the Rouges from attacking the freighters and suffering no casualties it was a good day. When the captain recieved word that the Angels had accomplished their mission his smiled but remained content as he congratulated the crew for their fine performance.

When the last pod was rounded up the Vestal and Zumwalt caught up with the civilian freighters and began the final trek of their journey but the crew, for a time, remained on red alert should the Rouges come back. Whilst on the bridge the captain of the Zumwalt recieved word that they had captured thirty-one pirates and the Vestal another seventeen. It was far short than the normal complement of a pirate ship, but perhaps they decided to go down with the ship than risk being prisoners of the Coalition where punishment for piracy was hanging, but what mattered was the coding machines and as they left the battle the captain instructed the crew that they were to recieve an extra ration of rum.
 
Tons of cheers from the males and few female drinkers sounded from the crew at the captains instructions. The Angels just shook their head and started heading for their tavern place regardless. Not to drink, though, but to eat some food. And to be around friends and chat. Though Tessa would probably only stay for a little bit before heading out to sit at her station on the Zumwalt. The Star Deck. It was quiet there and she liked that. It let her thing and just enjoy the view of the stars.
 
When the convoy past well into the Solar System the command was given to stand down and many of the crew now flocked to the Spirits room to get what had been their reward for a fine job done. The cooks that had been tasked with dealing out the ration were overwhelmed with demands of whom gets to go first but the officers were there to keep everything in line from spilling out into a brawl. Those that did not venture to the spirits room went to the empty holorooms to use up their minutes. All of their bodies were rilled up with excitment of battle despite it being brief and this was their release otherwise they would be jittery through the rest of the voyage.

There were rumors that they took many prisoners but they would not seem them. Only the guards and the intelligence officers on board would. This was to prevent humilation because they were protected by the Rules of War. Even this far into the future the Geneva Conventions were still being observed, which meant that prisoners were not to be photographed despite their status as pirates. When is relief came Donaldson was allowed to step down from the bridge but he did not know where to go; the holoroom or the spirits room.
 
After about an hour, both Sam and Tessa left the Spirits Room with Scarlett. Sam and Scarlett broke from Tessa to most likely go to the gym or in door pool for a work out or a refresing dip. Or both. Meantime, Tessa retreated her way to the Star Deck for more peaceful stargazing. Humming to herself all the while as she walked there.
 
By the time Donaldson reached the spirits room there was already a line already forming as eager sailors recieved their ration as officers had their own line that was much shorter but both sides recieved the same amount; half a pint. It was not alot, certainly not enough to get pissed but they certainly did enjoy it as they drank and sang about their victory. Many thought that by destroying these two Pirate ships that they had won or turned the war, but the Rouges had hundreds if not thousands of them, this was just a mere skirmish compared to a real battle, but they had done their job well.

When it came to donaldson's turn for a ration and he was given his rum he sat by himself and quietly drank as the enlisted men continued to sing. The spirits room was almost like the 'amnesty room' except there could be no fighting and here enlisted and officers were equal so they often sang together.
 
Realizing she forgot her jacket in the Spirits Room, Tessa turned around and hurried back. When she got there and found her jacket, the men were all singing. One of them spotted her and knew she often and and lightly grabbed her wrist. "Tessa! Sing us a song!" He said called with a smile. Tessa looked to him and he let her go.
"I-I don't know...You wouldn't be able to hear!" He only grinned and found a way to quiet everyone down. Tessa blushed and looked around.
"Come on, Tessa! Pleeeeeeeeeease??"
"Yeah! Sing us one of your songs!" Another called. Tessa looked around and sighed as she dropped her coat over the chair again.
"Okay!" She calls over them and they cheer before quieting down again to listen to her song. "Land of bear and land of eagle. Land that gave us birth and blessing. Land that called us ever homewards, we will go home across the mountains. We will go home, we will go home. We will go home across the mountains. We will go home, we will go home. We will go home across the mountains." She sang strongly. Her voice was beautiful and by this time, the instruments used to accompany some songs were being played with her. Mainly a guitar and a violin. They just seemed to flow naturally together as her song held them in an almost spell like hold as she sang of home. Earth. Everyone was quiet and simply listened to the beautiful Tessa's voice both sing and vocalize when it was needed. "Land of freedom, land of heroes. Land that gave us hope and memories. Hear our singing, hear our longing. We will go home across the mountains. We will go home, we will go home. We will go home across the mountains. We will go home, we will go home. We will go home across the mountains."

The people started playing loudly again. Almost like solo parts as she vocalized with them. Helping them along as she closed her eyes and cupped her hands in front of her. "Land of sun and land of moonlight. Land that gave us joy and sorrow. Land that gave us love and laughter. We will go home across the mountains. We will go home, we will go home. We will go home across the mountains. We will go home, we will go home. We will go home across the mountains." Tessa's voice was amazingly beautiful. It was a wonder why it wasn't shared more often here. Everyone seemed so captivated by it. Even the people simply passing by now hung in the door trying to watch her and hear her. It was like Tessa became lost in her own little world as she held everyone's attention and made them think of life back on Earth. "When the land is there before us, we have gone home across the mountains. We will go home, we will go home. We will go home...." A dramatic pause as her eyes open. "Across the mountains."
 
Last edited:
Donaldson could hear her, everyone could in the room and when the song was concluded there was an eruption of applause as they reflected back their homes back on Earth that they would see in just a couple of months. Right now they were approaching the orbital path of Neptune then would come Jupiter and from then on it was the home stretch as the sailors, both officers and enlisted alike, pleaded with Tessa to keep singing and hoisted her up onto a table so she could be the center of focus in the room.

"Sing! Sing!" they chanted that made her blush red on the cheeks.
 
She smiled and blushed as they applauded her. Giggling, she takes a bow and tries to escape the room with her jacket, but she's hoisted up onto a table with a squeak. Standing there, she looks at them all and sighs as her cheeks turn red with a blush. "Okay, okay!" She says. Giving into them. Sighing, she looks at them all and takes a deep breath as they start playing music again and she starts singing to them again. "Hush child, the darkness will rise from the deep and carry it out into sleep. Child, the darkness will rise from the deep and carry it out into sleep. Guileless son, I’ll shape your belief and you’ll always know that your father’s a thief. And you won't understand the cause of your grief, but you’ll always follow the voices beneath." She sang as some of the other girls in the room acted as back up for her.
"Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, only to me."
"Guileless son, your spirit will hate her. The flower who married my brother the traitor. And you will expose his puppeteer behavior, for you are the proof of how he betrayed her loyalty."
"Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, only to me."
"Hush child, the darkness will rise from the deep and carry it out into sleep. Child, the darkness will rise from the deep and carry it out into sleep. Guileless son, each day you grow older. Each moment I’m watching my vengeance unfold. The child of my body, the flesh of my soul, will die in returning the birthright he stole."
"Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, only to me."
"Hush child, the darkness will rise from the deep and carry it out into sleep. Child, the darkness will rise from the deep and carry it out into sleep."
 
Last edited:
"More!l the crew chanted. They wanted more. Once she got the ball rolling the crew, still coherent and rilled up, wanted to focus their energy on this one shining example and though she blushed red she still stayed up there and several more people came in to listen. They did not embarass her by throwing money at her feet or bribing with liqour instead they gathered around as an audience watching a performance and when she sang they followed along but did not sing louder than her or ese it wound dull the mood, but when she finished they chanted more all the same.
 
Tessa giggled and silenced them all again. "Play me The Highwayman." She said simply. The ones on the instruments would start to play. The music sushing the crowd even further as Tessa swayed a little on the table. Practically counting the beats or measures inside her head. The lyrics flooding to her memories. She closed her eyes and moved her head from side to side as she hummed and waited for her que to come in. They never stopped playing as she sang. Her eyes opening to look at them. "The wind was a torrent of darkness among the gusty trees. The moon was a ghostly galleon tossed upon the cloudy seas. The road was a ribbon of moonlight over the purple moor. And the highwayman came riding, riding, riding. The highwayman came riding, up to the old inn-door." Her words, the song, was telling a story. Tessa was singing them a story. "He'd a French cocked hat on his forehead, a bunch of lace at his chin, a coat of claret velvet, and breeches of brown doe-skin. They fitted with never a wrinkle, his boots were up to the thigh. And he rode with a jewelled twinkle, his pistol butts a-twinkle, his rapier hilt a-twinkle, under the jewelled sky." She sang. Describing this highwayman, this old century thief, to them. "Over the cobbles he clattered and clashed in the dark innyard. And he tapped with his whip on the shutters, but all was locked and barred. He whistled a tune to the window, and who should be waiting there, but the landlord's black-eyed daughter. Bess, the landlord's daughter. Plaiting a dark red love-knot into her long black hair." Tessa would lean in close to the crowd as she knelt down and almost whispered the next part, yet it was sang loud enough to be heard. "One kiss, my bonny sweetheart, I'm after a prize tonight, but I shall be back with the yellow gold before the morning light. Yet if they press me sharply, and harry me through the day, then look for me by the moonlight. Watch for me by the moonlight. I'll come to thee by the moonlight, though hell should bar the way." She said rising to her feet again and turning slightly to look at them all. "He rose upright in the stirrups. He scarce could reach her hand, but she loosened her hair i' the casement. His face burnt like a brand. As the black cascade of perfume came tumbling over his breast, and he kissed its waves in the moonlight. Oh, sweet waves in the moonlight! Then he tugged at his rein in the moonlight, and galloped away to the west."

The music played then. And if was not obvious by now, this song, this story, was one of romance between a wanted man and a tavern keeper's daughter. The highwayman, who asked for a kiss as luck for his planned heist for gold, had told Bess he would be back for her the next day and if was not back by morning, then he would come for under the cover of darkness. The only way to find out how the story ended, was to hear more from Tessa. "He did not come at the dawning. He did not come at noon. And out of the tawny sunset, before the rise o' the moon, when the road was a gypsy's ribbon, looping the purple moor, a red-coat troop came marching, marching, marching. King George's men came marching, up to the old inn-door." Red Coats and King George was well known and more commonly referred to as the British. It would seem that they had learned of the highwayman's weakness. Bess. "They said no word to the landlord, they drank his ale instead, but they gagged his daughter and bound her to the foot of her narrow bed. Two of them knelt at the casement, with muskets at their side. There was death at every window, and hell at one dark window. For Bess could see, through the casement, the road that he would ride." The troops were using Bess as their lure now. They would keep her from warning her love and from running away with him. "They had tied her up to attention, with many a sniggering jest. They had bound a musket beside her, with the barrel beneath her breast. "Now keep good watch!" And they kissed her. She heard the dead man say, "Look for me by the moonlight. Watch for me by the moonlight. I'll come to thee by the moonlight, though hell should bar the way!""

By now Tessa was acting out Bess's part at this point. She stood at attention with her hands behind her back. Her wrists crossed. One of the patron's placed his hands close towards her breasts but still had plenty of space between his hand and her breasts. But he was pretending his hand was the gun from the story. "She twisted her hands behind her, but all the knots held good! She writhed her hands till her fingers were wet with sweat or blood! They stretched and strained in the darkness and the hours crawled by like years! Till, now, on the stroke of midnight. Cold, on the stroke of midnight. The tip of one finger touched it! The trigger at least was hers!"

The was a dramatic pause as she nodded and her own hands suddenly became the gun from the story. She had them placed right at her breasts. "Tlot-tlot! Had they heard it? The horse-hoofs were ringing clear. Tlot-tlot, in the distance! Were they deaf that they did not hear? Down the ribbon of moonlight, over the brow of the hill, the highwayman came riding, riding, riding! The red-coats looked to their priming! She stood up straight and still!" Another dramatic pause before she continued. "Tlot in the frosty silence! Tlot, in the echoing night! Nearer he came, and nearer! Her face was like a light! Her eyes grew wide for a moment! She drew one last deep breath, then her finger moved in the moonlight. Her musket shattered the moonlight! Shattered her breast in the moonlight and warned him with her death."

Tessa made the motion of having fired the gun to warn her love. She pretends to faint and is caught by one of the patrons who help her right back up. "He turned; he spurred to the west; he did not know she stood. Bowed, with her head o'er the musket, drenched with her own red blood! Not till the dawn he heard it; his face grew grey to hear how Bess, the landlord's daughter, the landlord's black-eyed daughter, had watched for her love in the moonlight, and died in the darkness there." She said almost dramatically. "Back, he spurred like a madman, shrieking a curse to the sky! With the white road smoking behind him and his rapier brandished high! Blood-red were the spurs i' the golden noon; wine-red was his velvet coat, when they shot him down on the highway. Down like a dog on the highway. And he lay in his blood on the highway, with the bunch of lace at his throat."

The music started to play again. It was a sad tale of how a girls death had warned away her lover from falling into a trap with the British soilders. Only for her lover to die by the British in the end. It was like a strange version of Romeo and Juilet. "Still of a winter's night, they say, when the wind is in the trees. When the moon is a ghostly galleon, tossed upon the cloudy seas. When the road is a ribbon of moonlight over the purple moor. A highwayman comes riding, riding, riding. A highwayman comes riding, up to the old inn-door..." Now it was a legend. A haunting tale of love and death. Because in the end...love always prevails.
 
The mood of the room becomes quiet at the reflection of her words. Though a stirring performance the excitement is drawn out as the crew looked at one another and now it begins t set in, despite the light veil of drink, at what they were missing back at home, the same home they were heading towards. There were no more cheers, instead they helped Tessa down as they finished their drinks, but to show her they were not upset a couple of the crew give her their ration of Rum which was legal provided she consume it in the room. But after the show they did no ask her to do it again because it brought too many memories, memories that not even the holoroom could fill. A place such as that was useful to relieve immediate stress, but not the hole in your heart from long deployments because in the end all the crew knew was what they were feeling, tasting, smelling, and experiencing was artifical compared to the real life of human interaction.
 
Tessa felt bad she made them all sad, but at the same time was glad they weren't making her sing some more. Taking their help to get off the table, she took her coat and tried to deny their rations since she didn't drink but they insistent and wouldn't take no for an answer. Out of pity she takes their ration and decides they would come in handy maybe in the future. After apologizing for making them sad and for missing their loved ones, she assured them that they would see them again in time and then left the room with her coat and started her way back to the Star Deck.
 
Tessa was just a small part of what was happening on the Zumwalt as they went deeper into the Solar System. In the holorooms, those that had missed out on Tessa impromtu performance were living it up before they arrived home and infused by the battle. Thanks to the regulations no one would know that in one room a black mechanic was banging several big chested, blonde, white women and in the one directly next to it Duke decided to give in and spend a few minutes after a lengthy work out.
 
Tessa walked by the holorooms on her way to the Star Deck and while she couldn't hear what was going on, not that she wanted to, she could see that quiet a few were in use. When she spotted one that wasn't being used, she stopped. She was...SERIOUSLY debating using it. She had plenty of time that she had saved up. Chewing her bottom lip, she shook her head and hurried to the Star Deck. She didn't want the virtual Snake. She wanted the ACTUAL Snake himself. Virtual and Reality...nothing could beat Reality. Unknown to Tessa at the time, at one of the other holoroom locations, her sister, Sam, was using one of them to bang Duke with the virtual scene being her apartment in California. Scarlett had also given in and figured why not. It wasn't like no one was gonna know about it. So while Sam was enjoying Duke, Duke enjoying his choice of girl(s) and Heavy Duty enjoying his girls...Scarlett...was enjoying Donaldson.
 
If there was a way to track the amount of sperm and vaginal fluids coming out of the holorooms..well...nevermind, because it was always cleaned at the end of every session and there were several times where crew came out of adjacent rooms and seen one another and have that flash where they reaized the ones they werelooking at were the same ones they were shagging an hs led to ackward silences in the ship's compartments.

For right now Heavy Duty did not care. He was using his minutes rolling through th streets behind the wheel of a brand new black mercedes when heis hailed by several girls waving post cards advrtising for a carwash. Coasting to them and rolling down the window the girls came forth and bent their chests and faces into the gap, flashing brilliant smiles, "Hey, mister, our sororiety is having a car wash. Would you like us to clean your car?" It should be noted in his fantasy that all of them were 20 something year old white women with wheat blonde hair, blue eyes, large chests, and perfect frames which was not deemed accurate but here it did not matter with their white t shirts and short shorts or hot pants he agreed and pulled into the parking lot where all the girls decended upon him. As Duty remained in his car he watched in an unblinking eye as they doused his frame with soapy water then began to wipe the shined surface with large spounges all the while laughing and giggling, enjoying themselves as Duty watched aroused. For twenty minutes they teased him with bending at the waist dusing each other with water and pressing theirchests against the windows. When it was done he rolled down the window where one of the girls took his $20, but they were not done, "sir, we have a sister that...well...she just turned 20 and she's a pledge and...well, she's never had a man, certainly not a black man. We were wondering if you would, well, break her in."

"Let me see her" Duty responded.

Stepping away from the window the group gathered around and pushed the pledge to the window. She was a tad shorter than the rest, around 5 feet 3 inches with her hair tied in a long ponytail that flowed down to the small of her back and a perky chest that were bigger than grape fruits. He liked what he saw and asked her to spin around and how that bubblebutt in tight hot pants."you never had a man?" He asked with a smirk.

"No, sir" the girl replied with a hopeful smile.

"Well, come feel this" and pointed to his crouch.

Reaching in she found him a stiff log running along the innards of his left thigh and her eyes flashed wide with amazement feeling the girth and length. "Oh my god" she gasped as Duty opened the gly and allowed her to pull it out of hiding and feel its warmth and weight, "its..its not possible" she said utterly surprised as she estimated it at eight inches to which Duty just laughed.

"Come on in" Duty said unlocking the passenger door. The pledge happily jumped in as the sisters gathered and watched in anticipation as she began to wrap he tiny mouth with the thin pink lips around the head and try to gobble it down but couldn't. She sat on her knees and leaned her abdomen over the gear shift sucking him as Duty reached over with his right hand and slid his fingers into her shorts to feel the cold, soft ass cheeks as the sisters pressed their faces against the windows and felt aroused themselves as they watched the pledge go to work soaking the meat with her saliva to make it go down easier, but after just a few minutes the pent up Duty was ready to burst. He had a lot going before starting as the pledge smiled.

"Oh yeah!" Duty roared as he beat off and shot a rope of thick, hot, spunk that splashed against her face and the girl clamped her eyes shut and still felt the sting as more flowed out and rolled down to her chin. When it was done she yawned her mouth open and took in the fat tip and drained the last drop out, like a good girl the same way he always did. The simulation was always the same one with the same girls and the same smiling, perky, pledge. Nothing changed, not even the car or the location which is why he liked it; everything stayed the same.
 
Back
Top