Is CHYOO still moderated?

tangledvines

Virgin
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Posts
1
I don't know if anyone's going to read this, but I'm new here, and decided to start posting a story only to realize that the site doesn't really seem to be being moderated anymore. I've now discovered there's a forum, but...well, yeah. Does anyone hang out here but the spambots?

If it is the case that the main site's been abandoned it doesn't bother me that much considering how active the place still is, but I did start posting a story there yesterday and I notice it says 'approval pending'. Are there any mods around I can poke to approve it? I've only barely started it, but I'd like to know before I add anything else.
 
There are still a few mods about for the main site though the forum is pretty much dead.

Torg is probably your best point of contact for any thread/story approvals.
 
Torg is probably your best point of contact for any thread/story approvals.

If that is true, means there are none.

Try to find another, maybe someone who actually approves threads in stories they are the credited editor of more than once every 6 months.
 
Still here

I am tryting to get on and approve stories every couple of days at least. Sorry for the delays at times. If you need something in particular that I can help with just drop me a line.
 
Back
Top