She's The Real Boss.........( closed )

Dave's mind froze! He hadn't even thought about finishing himself off or even touching himself for that matter. Instead he sat there for hours waiting and waiting with a big aching cock for Sarah.

"No... No i didn't touch myself at all" he said with a surprised​ tone to his voice. His eyes were now glued to Sarah's hand as she started to play with the hem of her dress. Pulling it up a bit and then back down. Just enough to start to show off her impressive thighs.
 
Sarah grinned hearing him say he hadnt touched himself and watched as his eyes followed the teasing trail she made across her body. She pulled her hem upna little revealing the secy thighs beneath then rolled it back down hearing his grunt of disappointment.

She moved closer to him and leaned down looking into his eyes..."I think ill wait until the end of the day David... then...Maybe ill let you cum for me"she said sexily close to his lips knowing he wanted to taste them and see them wrapped around a certain part of him at the moment.

She sat in his lap pressing against it slowly hearing him beg then chuckled standing up and making her way around his desk and slowly toward the door "Enjoy your lunch Mr.Winters"she said before heading back to her desk.
 
Once again his eyes were glued to her amazing ass as she walked out on him yet again. He swore that she must have taken lessons from a stripper to learn how to walk like that! Her hips gyrating just enough where her skirt had a sexy sway to it.

Dave stood up and moved to the window. His frustration was building and if he didn't cum soon he'd explode. It would be useless to call in one of the other secretaries because as soon as she'd touch him he'd shoot his load. And he didn't want to deal with all of that.

He could just take matters in his own hands but deep inside, he was enjoying this game that Sarah was playing. Getting pussy was easy for him but Sarah was a different story. Maybe that's why he couldn't get enough of her.

He looked out the window of his 12th floor office and gave out a deep "aaaahhhhh" in frustration.
 
Sarah had went to her office the remainder of the day booking clients and scheduling company events that they did annually. She waited until mostly everyone went home before returning into his office to grant him release.

She noticed he looked stunned and she smirked say"You were a very good boy today Mr. Winters."she said swaying her hips sexily as she walked slowly toward him and sat back in front of him on the desk. " I think its time ive gave you a reward.."she said sliding her skirt around her hips giving him a few view of her thighs and lace thong. "Are you ready for relief?"
 
When Sarah finally returned to the office Dave was as giddy as a school boy. And when she hiked up her skirt, her got hard like a grown man. He then let out a sigh of relief when she said she'd give him a reward. His eyes went right to her sweet spot between her sex legs.

Dave had had many pussies before and they were all fantastic. But this one would be epic. Sarah had to had heard from the other girls just how big and good Dave was in bed. It was only natural that she'd want her turn he thought. She had played her little game but now wanted what he had. Now things were getting back to normal he thought.
 
Sarah smirked seeing exactly how excited he was to get a peek at her tight little pussy theought the thong and she knew immediately he thought hed be fucking her. His eyes were directly on her pussy and she decided to tease him more rubbing her inner thighs sexily and placing her heel right on his throbbing cock.

"Im gonna let you watch me as you get off Dave.. maybe ill let you taste me.."she said seeing him working out a way mentally where he could gain control and fuck her. She could see he was a good size and she'd seen that right now, but if anything she'd be using his cock to get herself off.. not letting cum or fuck her like hed wanted to.
 
"Im gonna let you watch me as you get off Dave.. maybe ill let you taste me.."

"Wait a minute" he thought to himself. " That's not how this is supposed to go". Dave had a look of confusion on his face when she said that she'd "let him watch her". Wasn't he in control again?

The heel on his balls put him back in his place again but he was still confused.

"But you said I'd get a reward. You said I could cum" he whined like a little child. Regardless of what he said, Sarah had gotten him hard again and really didn't even try. How did he expect to compete with that?
 
Sarah chuckled seeing how impatient he was and ignored his whining as she began teasing his cock with her heel. "Stroke your cock for me Dave" she said growing wet at how powerful she felt bossing him around.

She slid her hand slowly to the lace covering her pussy and lightly began rubbing herself as he obeyed her words. "You'lll cum when i say you can David"she said sexily
 
Dave watched her hungrily as she started to play with herself. He also wasted no time in letting his dick out of his pants. He could sware he heard Sarah gasp a little as his hard cock was fully reviled to her.

His hand started to stroke up and down his shaft as her foot made it's way to messaging his balls. This teasing game of hers was finally going to be over and he was going to cum hard. Dave couldn't get over how hot Sarah looked as she stroked her clothes looking like a porn star.

Dave moaned as he knew he probably wouldn't last too long after being hard for most of the day. But he also wanted to make sure he had a good view of Sarah as she got closer to her orgasm.
 
Sarah moaned softly letting him watch her plesure herself right in front of him as he stroked his cock watching her. She licked her lips growing wetter and slid her thong to the side pushing a finger inside of her pussy and rolling her hips sexily. She panted her breathing labored still not beliving she was doing this because she had never been this brave.

She reached forward pulling him by the tie so he could get a closer view of her fingers in her pussy. "Mmm i bet your dying to get that hard cock in this tight little pussy arent you David?"shensaid with a slight moan
 
Dave's hand was flying up and down his shaft as sexy Sarah was putting on quite a show. She looked so hot that she could make a dead man cum. Dave's cock was rock hard and started dripping his precum making his shaft shiney and slippery.

When Sarah pulled him close to her pussy he could finally see just how sexy it was. He could see that she was shaved except for a small little landing strip that matched the color of the hair on her head. He wanted it so bad.

"Oh God yes I want it. It looks so tight I want to open you up." Dave was jacking off just like a teenage now.
 
Sarah grinned and pulled her finger out of pussy sucking them suggestively before looking at him" Mmmm your enjoying this arent you David? Do you think i should give you your reward now?" She said seeing the speed he was jacking off and could tell he was close to blowing a large load.

She returned to rubbing herself and staring into his eyes with a devilish grin. The thing is she would cum first before she let him do it.
 
Last edited:
Dave didn't even hesitate this time when she asked him a question.

"Oh yes... Give me my reward. I've been suffering all day. For God sake give me a reward."

Dave was watching a live porno as he looked at Sarah. She hadn't even taken a stitch of clothing off but she was hotter than hell!
 
Sarah grinned still slowly fingering her tight hole in front of his eyes. She heard the desperation in his voice as he begged for his reward and told her he'd been suffering all day long. She chuckled at him a slowly pulled her wet fingers out wiping them on his lips with smirk then seeing his tongue immediately lick his lips to taste her.

"Mmmm Poor Dave.. Your cock must be throbbing with need... but before i let you get your reward.. there are a few things we need to discuss now...One , youll give me complete respect two, Im in charge now you got that? I have the pussy and the power now... three youll only get to touch me or cum until i say you do..if you take shortcuts ill know and then you wont be able to ever get relief and Four im going to usse you whenever i please."she said sexily and pulled him in closer by the tie.

"Stop stroking your cock... you want your reward?...Ok you get to get one or two licks of my sweet pussy and no more... if you dissobey Dave i wont let you see me cum or let you cum" she said looking at him.
 
Dave's mind was spinning now. He was so close to cumming but was now told to stop? Sarah had played him perfectly and had him in the palm of her hand with his dick hanging out. Right now, she did have the power because of her pussy.

As she told him her rules her fingers spread her pussy lips open and gave him a great view of her perfect clit. She glistened from her wetness that went down to her honey hole. There was no way he could resist her.

Letting go of his cock, it throbbed as he neared cumming. Sarah pulled him by his tie to her pussy. There he ran his tongue slowly along the entire length of her cunt making sure to savor every bit of her. After going from the bottom to the top, Sarah pulled him by his tie, using it as a leash of sorts, and had him lick her again but from top to bottom.

She then pulled his head away from her pussy and close to her face. She could feel his desperation coming off of his skin. She also knew that it probably wouldn't take much to make him cum without even touching him. Did she really have the sexual power to do that to a man Dave thought?
 
Sarah chuckled and sighed letting him get his taste then moving him so he couldn't taste her and brought him close to her lips hearing him pant with desperation and need. She pulled him closer and licked his lips sexily tasting herself and grinned. She saw how steel hard he was and decided to let him release.

"Mmm go ahead Dave.. cum"she said and gasped hearing him groan. She felt his labored breathing against her neck and she looked into his eyes wanting to see his face when he exploded and enjoying the fact that she had him in this state and was fully in control without touching him.
 
Her hot breath on his neck was the final straw. The look of her steely eyes burned right through him so he turned away as his cock started pumping out his huge load of cum. He couldn't help it or stop it. Dave tried desperately to feel his orgasm but unfortunately for him Sarah had ruined it so he was just a cum pump without pleasure.

"Ooohh God.... " was all he could get out. He wanted to plead with her to stroke him but his mind was already blown. Sarah laughed a small wicked laugh right into his ear that let him know that she got more enjoyment from his ruined orgasm than he did.
 
Sarah chuckled evilly watching him cum hard for her. He was panting and speechless at the power she held over his cock and she was enjoying every second of her torture she was giving him her grey eyes full of mischief.

She watched him catch his breath knowing he was aching for more but she would finish herself off right in front of not letting him touch her one bit. His face was right near her center and she slowly began rubbing herself again wanting his cock to harden at the show and then she would leave him nice and hard for the night.
 
Sarah again pulled his ear close to her lips and whispered to him how hot it made her when she ruined his orgasm. And she then told him how much better her orgasm would be than his. Dave closed his eyes but quickly opened them when he noticed he had a perfect view of her pussy.

The combination of his view and her moaning made the blood immediately rush to his cock. As she got closer his dick grew hard again and awaited a real orgasm this time. Sarah's​ body started to shiver as she brought herself closer by the second.
 
Sarah's mans grew knowing the office was empty and noone could hear or see what was going on behind his doors which was why Mr.Winters had so many willing females come into his office.

She rolled her hips sexily her heels digging into the arms of the chair and she grinned naughtily watching how mesmerized he was with her show. She pushed two fingers in fucking herself letting him know how turned on she got with her ruining his orgasm and how amazing hers would be. " Ohhh god mmmm I bet you wish it were your rock hard dick making wet like this don't you Dave? You wish it were you fucking me instead of my fingers getting me off?"

She pulled him closer again so he could see how her pussy gripped her fingers. "Watch me fucking cum"she said her breathing ragged as she quivered cumming hard on her fingers.
 
Dave was in extasy listening to Sarah squeel and moan through her orgasm. Her body shook with every wave that hit her. Dave's cock throbbed from her porn show.

As Sarah came down from her high, Dave was ready to fuck her tight hole. He couldn't wait to slide his whole length into her warm wet pussy. It was just a matter of time before she invited him in.
 
Sarah grinned panting coming down from her orgasm and saw the hunger in his eyes as he looked ready as ever to have his way with her but she had other plans in mind . She pushed him back into his chair softly and climbed off his desk sexily as he watched her and adjusted her dress.

"Mmm well I think I should head home now don't you?"she smiled evilly knowing that he was as hard as a rock for the fourth time that day and this time she'd leave him for the entire night like that. "You've been a good boy so far.. and you've gotten your reward for tonight... if your good I may give you a little more tomorrow" she teased sliding her coat and heading towards the door.
 
Dave listened to the clicking of her heels on the floor as she walked away and before he knew it, she was gone. He was sitting there alone in his office with a raging hard-on and a sexy woman just walked out on him. This has never happened before! Just the thought of that was enough to empty the blood from his dick.

He sat there alone for a while in total frustration before he went home. He'd be staying in his apartment in the city tonight and not go to his country house until the weekend. Getting to his place around midnight, Dave kept the lights out and went straight to bed.

During the night he couldn't help but think of Sarah and how she treated him. He must have liked it to some extent because he woke up 3 times that night because of the hardest erections he'd ever had.
 
Sarah went home and took a shower the events of the past two days playing over in her head. She hadnt believed that she innocent Sarah had nearly slept with an actor, and teased her stubborn boss and willed him to cum for her. She was excited with this new attitude of hers since hed assumed she wasnt hot because of how she dressed and now she had him begging her to cum and to fuck her. She grinned drying off thinking of how she would tease him over the next few days.

Sarah had spent the next few days teasing his cock making it ache for hours and sometimes even waiting a day or two to tease him knowing hed be eager for it and eager to cum since she had ruined 6 orgasms in four days and hadnt let him cum all week.

She strolled into his office at the end of the day friday wearing sexy thigh high tights with a pencil skirt that hugged her hips and ass deliciously and a top that hugged her breasts perfectly. She wore her hair in the ponytail that day and matched it a dark sexy red lips and liner that mde her eyes pop and sex ooze from her.

She slowly walked over placing her heel right where his cock was and as always he got rock hard knowing what she had in store.
 
Sarah had tortured him all week long and he thought he was home free when Friday afternoon rolled around. But that wasn't the case. Every day this week Sarah edged him and frustrated him but still hadn't fucked him or sucked him or even jacked him off. She would either make him stroke himself or use her sexy heels which he didn't mind. What he did mind was all of the promises of cumming only to be denied when she changed her mind.

Click Click Click... the sounds of her heels as she walked through the door at the end of the day. Dave's cock started to harden as soon as he saw her. She was dressing very sexy this week but not like today. Today she looked like she was dressed for a reason, dressed with a purpose. She stood in front of him and firmly placed her 5 inch black leather spiked heel on his crotch.

"Ooohh" Dave moaned in delight and pain. "Oh fuck, here she goes again" he thought to himself. But on the other hand, he couldn't get enough of her.
 
Back
Top