Michigan Roll Call

I've been having fun in the snow! I had to shovel out my driveway, with the drifts it was about 4ft deep! I must of been a sight, trying to shovel a bank nearly my size! I don't mind the snow. It's this -20 bullshit that has my titties in a twist! Stay warm everyone!

took me almost 2hrs to dig out my car today. the drifts were about 3ft on three sides. having a lowered car and summer tires on didn't help. Threw a handful of prestone heat around the tires and it was like a puddle of water in about 10mins.

I've been having fun in the snow! I had to shovel out my driveway, with the drifts it was about 4ft deep! I must of been a sight, trying to shovel a bank nearly my size! I don't mind the snow. It's this -20 bullshit that has my titties in a twist! Stay warm everyone!

If you need help untwisting those titties....You can find me.

From the D. This snow can kiss my ass, right after it finds its way thru 10 layers of clothes

Layers are a must....And can be fun if you think ahead :) I like to slip in a sexy or two in case we stop on the trail somewhere!!

Talking about the weather....

It is great for dramatic photos, that's for sure. Lol, sexy long johns... Are they a thing? Or a thread yet? Ha!

It's gone as low as thirty below with the wind chill factor-on average it's been about ....zero degrees lol As far as sexy longjohns go-if you find some let me know lol I just slip on a silky tank top or maybe my leggings will have conveniently gotten a tear up the inside of my thigh where you will surely see it when we stop for necessities.... Oppotunities for intumacy abound no matter what the weather!! I am thirty six and a single mother of three teens lol Much funand no time for this stuff (not to mention how vanilla everyone is.... sometimes i wonder what happened to me since i was raised here!!

The leggings with the tear sound good to me. Unfortunately I think most people are vanilla pretty much everywhere!

Chance favors the prepares mind. if your looking for an opportunity, you have a much better chance of finding one

I'm good, our house is cold enough that once I'm home, I have no interest in heading out on any trails. She can dress in them sexy longjohns right in our front room and I'll enjoy them much more from the chair

Hmmmm

It's gone as low as thirty below with the wind chill factor-on average it's been about ....zero degrees lol As far as sexy longjohns go-if you find some let me know lol I just slip on a silky tank top or maybe my leggings will have conveniently gotten a tear up the inside of my thigh where you will surely see it when we stop for necessities.... Oppotunities for intumacy abound no matter what the weather!! I am thirty six and a single mother of three teens lol Much funand no time for this stuff (not to mention how vanilla everyone is.... sometimes i wonder what happened to me since i was raised here!!

Interesting post

You know, the woods are very quiet right now. Care to venture out and make our own heat?

Well roads are still horrible here. On my may to work I have seen at least 5 or 6 accidents the last 3 days. Hopefully it warms up like is foretasted and you know salt actually starts to work.

Well roads are still horrible here. On my may to work I have seen at least 5 or 6 accidents the last 3 days. Hopefully it warms up like is foretasted and you know salt actually starts to work.

Warmed up a little tonight... Only for another inch of snow to fall.

Speaking of inches... Why aren't all cocks twelve inches?... Because then it'd be called a foot. *buddaboom*
*crickets* I thought it was cute. :D

they say for women, snow is like sex, you never know how many inches you'll get or how long it will last

As usual, I am in the minority. But I love all the snow, ice, freezing weather. Wouldn't miss a bad winter in Michigan for anything. :)

Back