Nouvelle Alliance (closed for Sean Renaud)

Anita she hates how calm he was around her as he spoke calmly to her. Shelower her gaze as he spoke of the little priviledge she had. She look up at him sttretch: are you...you just asked if i was hungry...I am not a bitch! *she look up in shock ,seeing the cameras and back at him: I feel more like a slave then a your wide...*pales as he mention punishment as she back away from him. She wanted to trow things at him but instead she began to clear the table. She took her time to put the food away and clean the kitchen before making her way back to their bedroom. She sat on the bed a moment till she burst into tears.

She never imagine she would be married to a man like Damian, she felt so helpless and small as he held all the power. She just wanted to go home, date and have a normal life and now Damian didn't even allow her outside and any clothing. She held to a stupid towel to feel safety even though she knew, Damian wouldn't allow her refuse him in bed.Desperate she called her father but he didn't answer the phone, she lefts several messages, it dawned on her that he father actually gave her away for his own gain. She finally took a few deep breathes and got up and headed in the washroom. She wash her face , telling herself she would need be strong and everything would be ok. She refuse let Damian own her completely and do everything she could to escape his claws.
 
Damian left her her alone for almost two hours while he dealt with his personal business then he mixed up a bowl of fruit, cooking was not amongst his skills, at least not compared to Anita. Before he'd made it he'd been a cold cuts, hot dogs and cereal sort of guy and after. . .well after he had enough money to pay people to cook. He walked into the room with Anita and smirked.

"Now my little bitch, lets see if you've learned anything today. Drop the towel, crawl over here and kiss my feet."
 
Anita turn as she heard him enter the bedroom, glaring at him as she wanted to say no and tell him to fuck off..Yet she feared him, he could easily see it in her eyes as she struggle to decide the best way out. She reluctantly drop the towel, hesitating before she got on her knees. She fought the urge to rebel fearing he would best her, after a few minutes she crawl to him and kissed his feet. She looked away as she held her tears after he force her to submit, she hated how small he felt her. He should see, she began to understand her place for home and showed potential to earn some privileges earlier than he expected,making him proud*
 
"Now that wasn't so hard was it?" Damian squatted down hooking her chin with his finger. "Open." Once she did he fed her a strawberry then walked over to the bed sitting down. "Come here." Then he continued feeding her fruit. "See Anita, this doesn't have to be a horrible experience, I can be kind." He put his hand on her head gently stroking her hair.
 
Anita look up at Damian as she open her mouth, blink as her brought to fruit to her mouth. She ate it slowly, as it tasted so good. She slowly crawl to him as he commanded her to "come here". She blushes as she ate the fruit ,letting him feed her slowly, she look up slightly nervous but obeyed for once. She seem to slowly accept her place was under him,improving faster then he expected. She ate the fruit from his hands and was quiet.
 
"Now there's a good girl." He continued running his fingers through her hair. Damian continued to feed her until he was out of fruit only taking a few for himself along the way.

Damian sighed and shook his head. "Since you're learning. We should get you some clothing for when your actually permitted to wear clothing, you think you can behave long enough to go shopping?"
 
Anita fought the urge to jump on her feet, looks up as she lick her lips: yes..please...i would love that...*she never imagine he allow her to go shopping so early* thank you, so much *or the first time in her life she appreciated what she had received since normally she always got what she wanted
 
"Fine. I need to get out of the house anyway." Damian shook his head and stood up glancing down at her. He was already trying to pretend that this wasn't just a disaster looking for a place to happen. "Go down the hall, there is a room that belonged to an ex, she was about your size. Close enough anyway that we you shouldn't attract any unwanted attention. Once your finished come meet me out front." Damian finished that and walked right past her hardly paying any attention to her after that.

He called for a driver and a car to be brought around for him and sat down in the back waiting for his new wife.
 
Anita smiles for the first time as he meant what he said, she rushed down the hall.She was so excited as she pounce in the huge room, she pick a beautiful red dress, did her hair in a ponytail and came out ready.

She was so happy as she ran out the all but stopped and started to walk out to the car. She smiled as she sat , facing him: Thank you Damian...*genuine for the first time.She never imagine being so glad she be allowed go out with him, especially how their relationship started*
 
Damian shrugged slightly. "Like I already told you, this doesn't have to be a miserable life for you. Do as you're told, when you are told and things can be quite pleasant." He knocked on the window separating them from the driver and the car started to move. "When we get back I expect you to. . .express your gratitude and in a better way than you did last night."

Damian picked up his smart phone and started working on something. "I assume you have some questions?"
 
Anita nods:...i ..admit...i should of acted so rudely,i'm sorry Damian....*smiles feeling the car more as she felt so free: Thank you for letting me shop...*pales at his statement, she was still sore from his demanding need, she was shock at his endless stamina: what do you expect of me...i mean..our life routine ...?
 
"No, you shouldn't have been so rude." Damian commented idly. "I expected better of you but oh well, sooner or late you'll learn." He shrugged and looked out the window. "Lots of sex, you'll get used to being a porn star in the bed and around the house, out in public we'll work on that. For now you just need to know that your first last and only thought should be don't embarrass Damian."

The car pulled into a parking log with several expensive boutiques, shoes, jewelry,lingerie, dresses and places to eat. Damian slipped out of the car and then handed her a wallet. "That should be more than enough money for you to pick out several outfits. I'll be along in a minute."
 
Anita smile vanished as he says "porn star"; wha...wait...what you mean porn star!? I am not becoming a porn star...*panic rising inside her knowing that he was in that type of business. Looks around and back at him as she took his wallet trying to stay calm : thank you, Damian...*Just as she step out of the car about to head for one of the boutique, gasps as he pulls her suddenly in a passionate kiss. Blushes as she slowly pull back and goes one of of the clothing store. She look around, licking up nice dresses to try. She smiles as she pick several and went into a changing room in the far back. She began to undress and look through the dresses to pick one she like to try first.
 
Damian watched her go licking his lips happily as he did. She did taste so good, he was going to enjoy breaking her down until the mere thought of disobedience made her sick to her stomach. For the moment though he just enjoyed watching her shapeless ass strut towards the store.

"Be ready." He typed into his phone before walking into the store he'd seen Anita walk into. He pulled aside the first clerk he could fine and slipped her a few hundred dollars to keep an eye on his wife and then makes sure he wasn't disturbed later. She looked hesitant until she started counting the bills he handed her at which point she nodded happily.

Damian was waiting out front when she came to him, and slipped him one of the department store keys so he could slip in with his wife and so he did. "Hello Anita. I think it's time I got a chance to properly sample what I own. Don't you agree?"
 
Anita had just slip out of her dress as she lean over to her pursed as it buzzed. She picked it up and read it "be ready" , she texted back: I be out in a few minutes, just changing". She looked back at herself in the mirror, standing in her black thong and push up bra,pushing back her hair smiling at herself. She turned as she bend over to pick up her dress,that slip on the floor. just as she grabbed it, she heard the voice of her husband. Giving Damian a beautiful view of her firm round ass as she was bent over. She jumped out of her skin as she heard his voice, look look at him in disbelief: wha...what...*gulps as he close the door behind him* what you doing here Damian...? Someone might see you...*slowly tightening the dress in her hand looking at her husband as she paled knowing he will not take no for an answer* I...I...*gulps as she lowers her eyes as he asked her, unable to answer. Whimpering as she didn't dare say no but found herself to scared to try to run away, but feared to be punished*
 
"How do you want it." Damian whispiere slamming one hand against the wall just narrowly missing her skulll.
 
Anita paled as he slam his hand beside her head, looking at him terrified. She force herself to step closer to him as she whispers in his ear: please...Damian...dont do this to me...I ...*her words die as he see the look on his face. She sum her courage as she didn't want to anger him and began to undo his pants, whimpering as she got on her knees as she pull out his cock. Swallowing her pride as she took his cock in her mouth, closing her eyes as she began to suck his cock that barely fit her small mouth. Blushes as heard him groan and run his fingers through her hair. She tries to suck him off slowly,gagging easily on his cock but she didn't dare pull her mouth off his cock*
 
"That's a good little whore." Damian crooned running his fingers through her hair. "But I don't think I'll be settling for just a blow job this time my dear. I think it's time I tried out your cute little ass."
 
Anita closed her eyes as she bob her head up and down his cock, sucking the best she can.She reaches to jerk the base of his cock and suck him off slowly. She couldn't believe she was sucking her husband off in the changing, it was so humiliating. She shivers at his touch, gagging on his cock at the mention of her ass. She pull away as he was painfully hard, whispering: you cant be serious...
 
"I'm completely serious Anita. You aren't just a cock sucker to me, you're a complete whore. Every single inch of you belongs to me and I will enjoy every bit of you." He smiled running his fingers through her hair. "I'm impressed that you've already started learning to suck without being forced, we'll get you trained to deep throat soon but that's for another day." He smiled.
 
Anita pales at his statement: why you keep calling me a whore when i am your wife..*pales at his words, shivers as his fingers runs through her hair: " its not like i have much choice , now is it? *gulps* please..dont make me do suck things here...its in a store...for god sake..I know i been defiant but this is too much...please Damian...be reasonable..
 
"You are a whore first, my wife second." He smiled down at her still gently stroking her hair for a few moments before twisting her hair around his fist and slamming her against the wall. "I'm being quite reasonable with you however and you'd do well to stop taking advantage of my patience. Like right now Anita you are going to fuck me, the only question is if I make you suck me clean after and that's entirely up to you and how enthusiastic you manage to be."
 
Anita looks at him shock: how can you..*hisses ass he grip his wrist as he slam her against the wall. She look up at him frighten once more as he quickly recognize she was trying to by herself time. Whimpers as she knew she couldn't break free: I'm sorry...please Damian...dont...not here...*trembling as she looked at him,slowly realizing he was not the type of husband to defy: please...I'm a virgin..you know that...why you have me do this...why here...why anally...its not fair.. i didn't do anything wrong...*she didn't understand why he was punishing her*
 
Damian slammed her head against the wall a second time not as hard as the first though, just enough to get her attention. "Why here and now? Because you need to learn that I can use you anytime, anywhere, anyway I please. Yes, you are being good, which is why you were rewarded Anita. You're a virgin and you seem to value that, so I'm allowing you to keep it for a while longer, of course if you don't hurry up and convince me you're a good little whore I'll have to drop you off in Tijuana until you've learned your lesson. Consider this your last chance by the way if I leave this stall unsatisfied your life will be quite unpleasant.
 
Anita winces as he slam her head, looking up at him in disbelief, she couldn't believe her ears. Her eyes filling with tears as she knew he would remove the small privileged , he gave her today. She didn't want to be lock in their home again, whimpering as she raise her leg to slowly take off her panties, toss them aside.Swallowing her pride as he parted her legs for him. She tried to avoid eye contact as she submitted to him for the first time, whispers: I...know i am yours Damian, you always make it clear, to me...*whimpering as she felt her husband close the distance between them, knowing what is to come*
 
Back
Top