(Closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,806
A Forbidden Love(Closed)

Matthew: Age 21 6 '2 brown hair blue eyes athletic body

Years into the future and galaxies away in the Bogon galaxy is where we find Matt. Ever since he was born there has been a war going on between Humans and the alien race, Zeltrons. No one is sure how the war started but it has been going on for decades now. People think that the Zeltrons were very territorial and became hostile when the humans entered their galaxy in search of a new habitable planet.

Matt was one of the many humans that were against the war, they only killed when the Zeltrons were threatening their lives. Matt was sent to the planet Damosel from his ships commander to mine for raritarium. This mineral was used to power the super space vessel that he lived on. He was offered help, but he usually deferred as he worked faster alone. He entered the atmosphere on his small space craft and after landing at the raritarium hot spot that he discovered, he got to work.
 
Last edited:
Rati
19
5'9 131 lbs
White hair, orange yellow eyes and red skin.
Spinosaurus

The story goes that her people had grow tired of the slavery and abuse from the humans. Unable or unwilling to fight against the humans the Zeltrons left the home galaxy and colonized a new one free of humans. The story then claims that years later the human invaded the home galaxy of the Zeltrons and fearing the slavery of the humans offered them a peaceable agreement to either leave with their want to reap the Zeltrons or make a treaty with them promising peace and equal standing.
As it went the treaty hadn't even been written yet and one of the humans had already broken their promise and had raped and beat a Zeltron girl. From then on it was war and no one seemed to question it.

Rati wasn't sure if she believed a story that old but everyone else did and it at least gave her someone to blame for every unjust thing in her life. Got a splinter? Some way some how it was a human's fault. Rati rolled her eyes, she didn't take it that far. In fact she didn't take it anywhere. Her entire life she had been told to hate the humans, curse the humans and kill the humans. While she could see being upset about them blowing up ships filled with her people she couldn't really point the finger because they and she did the same thing. It was a vicious circle and the older Rati got the more it seemed to drag on her and she was only nineteen.

"Rati!" Her name vibrated off of the walls and rang in her ears long after Achal's voice was cut off. This couldn't be good, her XO was never one to panic or worry for no reason and there was tension in his voice. She smiled wondering if Vilas had tried to poison Jagmi again. Nevertheless she went down to the second deck. Achal was standing with Citra and they seemed to either be in a disagreement or something big was happening.

"Citra?" I nodded to Achal but addressed my Intel/Tech Officer first. If there was anything worth hearing Citra had a batter way of saying it.

"I caught a drop ship entering the atmosphere, sector 4 vice 951." Citra activated the holoplex showing the carbon trail and the heat signature of the craft landing. "It's right where the raritarium mine is."

"They wouldn't be so stupid. He has to be wrong." Achal argued. "It's a single drop ship, a crew of maybe five at the most."

"Okay." Rati said slowly waiting for either men to tell her the problem. Where they just stood there looking at her as if she were going to take sides she just sighed. Achal was her Father's age and Citra just a few years younger then that and they looked to her as if she were their mother not their Commander. "And the problem is?"

Both men blinked, Citra was the first to speak up. "I think we should go and investigate. Neutralize the zone of problematic life signs." Citra didn't say it but he meant humans.

"I don't think we should go. It's more then likely a scout trip and they'll return to their base and come back for more and we can hit them then. More to kill more harm done."


Rati could see both men's viewpoints but ultimately sided with Citra. "We don't' know how large a force the humans will come back with. We may be the best ship in the fleet but that doesn't make us indestructible." I cautioned when Achal looked ready to fight my stance. "Would waiting in hopes of making a bigger wound be worth the lives of Citra, Jagmi, Vilas or me? Would you be ready to abandon ship if we bite more then we can handle?" Achal shook his head no and Rati wasn't sure if it was the lives of his fellow crew members that calmed him or losing the crown jewel that they had all worked so hard to build.

"At your command Commander."

Rati smiled. "Jagmi, sector 4 vice 951. Men! Be armed and ready before we touch down."

"As you command." Pilot Jagmi called over the com system turning the ship to their destination.

"Dropping in three, two and one!" Jagmi's voice crackled over the headset as Achal, Vilas and Rati jumped from the cargo as the ship lifted off.

"There's a heat reading a chain north-north east. It should place you on the high side of the mine. It looks like a single beacon but I would watch it, could be a tight cluster. Other then that it should be easy pickings." Citra reported once everyone landed and called in.

"One heat sig?" Vilas sounded confused.

"Or a tight cluster." Achal repeated.

"I would bet on the tight formation. Not even a scout would land alone. Point there then spread. 3, my 6 and 9. Keep your com links on zaylin and stay steady." Rati moved out and felt her team move behind her and they quickly closed the distance to the mine. Nothing moved and there was no sound anywhere. It made Rati nervous that everything was so still but they had cleared this area weeks ago and was only patrolling it for this exact reason.

"Calling in three." Whispered Achal.

"Nine in position." Followed Vilas.

"Centered." I finished laid flat on my belly, gun at the ready. "Target in sight, single male."

"Seconded."

"Wow- there really is only one. Stupid humans."

"I'll take that as your conformation." Rati sighed wanting to smack Vilas.

"Oh yeah- I confirm."

"Citra?" Rati asked just to make sure.

"I'm still only reading one heat signature." Citra radioed over.

"Head dialed and sighted." Achal's voice came in loud and clear.

"Hold." Rati ordered. Something wasn't right and she couldn't put her finger on it. "Ammo loaded?"

"Shrap tip." He quickly answered.

"Vilas?"

"Incendiary."

"Negative on both fronts." Rati slowly and silently shimmed down the hill and traded rounds in her gun.

"Commander?" Achal questioned, puzzled.

"Concussive round, chest, no kill. My shot." Rati told her team members once she was back in position.

"We're taking him alive?" Vilas choked.

"Something isn't right. Dialed and sighted. I want to question him. Firing." I squeezed the trigger and the bullet fired, the sound of the gun echoing on it's exit. It looked like it was a hit to her. The human was on the ground but again the feeling of something not being right tickled her brain. Did it look like the body fell a beat off from when it should have?

"Hit."

"Human down."

"Close in. Remember I want him alive."

"Got it Commander." Vilas okayed, moving from his spot down the lowest rise to the fallen human. Achal was closed behind him on the opposite side of the human as Rati moved up at a slower pace. She was replaying her shot still bothered by something that she still couldn't see.

"Spin has eyes on you." Jagmi called as the gunship appeared over the hill directly behind Rati.
 
Mining the raritarium was easy work. The hardest part was finding a good mining site, which was usually a big cave or tunnel of some sort. The raritarium which almost looked like green crystals was found in bunches on the ground, wall and ceiling of the cave. All Matt needed to do was hold onto the tip of the bunch to keep it from falling, and then hit the base of the bunch hard with a pipe and it would separate from the wall. After a couple hours of working he filled the two round drums that would fit on his ship. Enough power and fuel to run his main ship for about a week.

As he was cleaning up the tools and getting ready to leave he had the feeling that someone was watching him. He repeatedly scanned the horizon for anything but saw nothing. On his last trip from the cave to his ship he saw a flash off in the distance and before he could figure out it was a gunshot he felt something it him in the chest with such great force he stumbled backwards trying to keep his balance, but ultimately collapsed onto the ground. No matter how tough he was a concussion round to the chest would put anyone down.

The pain was intense and he couldn't catch his breath. As he lay there he placed his hand on the gun that was holstered on his waist but didn't have the strength too draw it. He heard footsteps approaching him and turned his head to see several Zeltrons walking towards him with their weapons draw.

'Shit' He thought to himself as everything was fading to black and he finally lost consciousness.
 
"That seemed too easy." Vilas nudged to knocked out human with the tip of his boot. When he didn't moved he kicked him and smiled. Out of the crew Vilas had the most hate for humans.

"Vilas." I warned him my voice getting hard.

"He was mining, look at the drums." Achal was inspecting the minerals.

"Load it on the ship with the human. Make sure the human isn't hurt. That includes kicking or anything else that you might think of." Rati looked at Vilas when she said it.

Vilas nodded his head looking every bit as sad as a kicked puppy.

"Get over it. Jagmi we're ready for pick up." Rati was walking towards the cave making sure everything was clear as the men loaded the drums and the human.

Rati was the last to hop in the gunship and stayed ready on the doors until they closed and sealed.

"Were are we taking the human?" Achal asked.

"Ward room. I'll be around to make sure he's alright. Strap him in if you want." Rati told her XO when he made a face at the idea of her going to see the human.

"You can be sure as shit that I will." Achal grunted as he fireman carried the out of the cargo hold and to the ward room near the infirmary.

Rati took the elevator to her quarters and changed out of her armor and unload all her weapons. She took her time getting down to the ward, even by passing the elevator to take the stairs. By the time the doors opened Rati was pretty sure that the human would have recovered enough to at lease be conscious. Seeing him she laughed out loud. Achal had gone over board and it looked as if the human's body was covered in straps. At least Achal had taken the consideration to secure him to the bed and not the cold and very uncomfortable metal table.

He didn't look like he was up yet so Rati took the metal table and stretched out using her folded arms to pillow her head as she crossed her legs. She took and deep breath and waited for the human, she had planned on checking his chest but was so wrapped in ties that she decided that she would wait till he woke up and make sure that he was at least partial to cooperating before she released him to make sure he was alright. She was after the ship's doctor and it was her responsibly to care for any wounded on her ship.
 
Matt woke up to bright light shining in his face. Squinting his eyes because the light hurt after just regaining consciousness, he looked around the room trying to sit up but felt it impossible as he was strapped down to the bed. This only made him try and break free even more. "What the fuck where am I?" He said as he glanced over to the figure across the room he couldn't make out yet. He couldn't even attempt to pull the straps off as his wrists were bound down to the side of the bed.

His head was pounding with the worst headache he ever had. Finding it impossible to break free he gave up and tossed his head back onto the bed. Letting out a deep breath and waiting for his vision to come back so he could make out where he was.
 
Rati had dozed off for a power nap but awake with a jolt when she heard the human moving. He cursed and asked the typical 'where am I' question and the Commander only smiled. "Well good morning buttercup. How are you feeling?" As she spoke she closed the distance between the two of them until she was looking down at him, her head over him so he could see her. Rati knew what it felt like to get hit with a concussive round and didn't envy the bruised tissue from the impact of the headache from blacking out. Because he was still tied up and unable to fight her, Rati scanned his forehead. The reading told her that his temperature was normal, there wasn't any bleeding in his head and that his brain activity was steady, it only a little high.

"Now." Rati clapped her hands together without making a sound. "If you can promise me that you'll behave and not try to attack me or harm me in any way I'll let you up." Reaching out with her mind she eased the human and flooded him with happiness and compliance with just the slightly touch of lust pheromones to quite any sixth sense his mind might try and warn him about. "So can I have your promise?" Rati asked smiling as if she were an angel sent to this man.
 
Hearing footsteps coming from across the room he turned his head just as everything was become less a blur. It was then when he made out the red skin and white hair and remembered the Zeltrons back before he was captured. Matt watched in silence as the alien scanned his forehead. Once she asked him if he would behave he was about to shout out profanities at her, but in an instant those feelings were gone and he felt happy and the red-skinned alien suddenly seemed attractive to him.

"Alright I'll behave.. I promise" He said as he gazed up at her. "My name is Matt. You mind telling me who you are and what I am doing on your ship?"
 
Rati eased her mind touch on the human but kept her pheromones just to be cautious. She was better with her pheromone control then she was with her emotion control. She looked over him as liked what she saw, if he fought she would drown him in sexual craving and leave him there to suffer unable to pleasure himself. She had done it to a human before. He had fought her and pulled a knife on her and she crippled him with want. From there it hadn't been hard to strip him of all his clothing, tie him up and leave him aching. He ended up going crazy by the time they had released him and while Rati had felt back about it they had captured the human as she attacked a defenseless colonies of women and children.

"It's a pleasure to met you Matt. I'm Rati and you're on the Spinosaurus after we captured you at the raritarium mine. The only reason we didn't kill you was because I found it strange that a single person would fly down on a refill mission of that improtance with no back up and that kind of oddities in human natures confuses and intrigue me." Rait explained to him as she undid all his straps. "Now for my questions. You still haven'y told me how you are feeling. It'll make this go that much faster if you let me know what needs to be treated and how sore you are. Second; would you like to tell me what you were doing back there and why you were doing it alone?" The last bonds were freed and Rati moved to remove everything on his upper half to evaluate the damage. "Oh and drink this." She reached behind her on the ledge and handed the human, Matt she corrected herself, a blend of foul smelling, worst tasting head relief. Rati found that it was the quickest and best solution to head pains of any kind. "I know it smells awful and it'll taste worst but you'll be rid of that head ache in seconds." She promised pressing the bottle into Matt's hand.
 
"Well my head is killing me and my chest is sore also, right where you shot me." As he took the bottle he lifted it up to his nose giving it a smell and instantly cringed at the foul smell. He knew Rati just captured him but there was something about her just made her seem very trustworthy. Taking a deep breath he downed the drink, cringing once more after he got a taste of it.

As he waited for the relief of his headache he decided he would tell her his story now. "Well I know normally that would be a team mission, but I denied the help. I work so much faster alone and can't stand working with the people I usually get teamed with." He rubbed his wrists that were a little sore and red from over tightened straps.

"So whats going to happen to me? It won't be long before my team realizes I am missing and come looking for me. If they find out I was captured they will rescue me and then kill everyone on this ship." He paused and looked up into Rati's eyes, "I don't wanna see that happen"
 
Rati cringed with Matt. That stuff was awful and she had drank enough of it in her life to be there with him as he drank it. She swallowed and tried to removed the phantom taste from her mouth.

"Alright." Rati listened to his complaints and questions and started with what was easy first. "I'm going to remove your shirt to check the shot and make sure everything is in working order." From a drawer she pulled out a pair of scissors and started from the bottom and cut her way up pushing positive emotions so that he wouldn't fight what could easily be turned into a weapon.

With his chest bare Rati turned to doctoring him. His skin was going to turn every shade of ugly before it would feel better. She tsked annoyed at both the wimpy shot she had made, it didn't even look like anything was broken or seriously hurt and because she would have to care for it. She had neve had to take care of someone she had ever shot and it was a new experience for her. "Who said I was the one who shot you? As I recall there was two other people there with guns who could have easily shot you too." She gently felt his chest making sure that he was in fact in one piece.

The questions were last and wan;t sure what he wanted. In his position she would want the truth but... "Well I have every plan on keeping you alive as long as you don't try to hurt me or my fellow crew members." Rati smiled. That truth was easy enough but she didn't know what else to say to the other things he said. "Yes, well..." She shrugged her shoulders in a manor that showed it didn't really bother her. "When and if your team comes for you then I'll be glad to hand you over. The moment I'm done with you that it." She winked and made it sound more then it was as she surrounded him with sexual pheromones. "And don't worry about me, I'm a big girl." She leaned over and softened her voice as she said the last bit.
 
Normally Matt would have resisted some alien trying to cut off his shirt, but for some reason he just sat there letting her. Once his shirt was off she began running her hands over his chest. He never touched a Zeltron before, and their skin was soft like humans, if not softer, which was not what he expected. "Well before I passed out I noticed the three of you approach me and I saw how tightly they were gripping their guns, they were eager to kill me, but you.." He paused as he looked up at Rati ".. It's almost like you didn't wanna cause any harm to me at all."

Feeling Rati's breath on his ear as she leaned in to say that last bit softly excited Matt slightly. He placed his hands lightly on Rati's wrists as he spoke again. "I have no intentions in harming your crew, especially a beauty like yourself" Something was happening to Matt, he was hitting on the alien that just captured him. His hands softly caressing her wrists as he still held onto her.
 
Rati was hit with a guilty conscious as Matt reached out to grab her. She was controlling him and while she had done it to many other humans before she felt bad about this one. She cut the ties of her mind persuasion and pheromones. "Tell me again that you don't want to hurt me or my crew." She dared him taking a step closer. She wasn't sure he was going to say the same things but she didn't care. If he tried to attack her she would fight back and then Achal would kill him. It was a shame but she hoped that he would be smarter then that.
 
Matt pulled away from Rati expecting she didn't believe him when he said he didn't intend on hurting any of them. "I don't agree with any of whats going on, this stupid war. The only time I harm anyone is when my life is in danger. Granted you shot me yes, but after I realized it was a concussion round I felt my life wasn't in danger. If it was I'd be dead already" He stared into Rati's orange yellow eyes as he talked. "Say you wouldn't happen to have anything to get this awful taste out of my mouth would you?"
 
Rati was stunned into taking a step back. She no longer held him in anyway yet the same words still fell from his mouths. Maybe she had poured the lust too strong and he was still reeling in the feeling. Yet he didn't react when she took a step closer and he didn't reach out to her when she took a step back. In fast hadn't he pulled back form her? Her eyes narrowed at she looked at the human. He didn't make sense to her and it was the last thing she had expected him to say.

"You think this war is stupid?" She wanted to point out that it was the human's fault but things were going so well that she didn't want to ruin it and have to kill him because he would get upset and try to hurt her. "There is a noble reasoning behind not killing without cause." Rati wanted to believe this man but she wouldn't allow herself to.

She stood up and gave Matt a plain gray shirt for the one that she had cut off him. "I'm not sure if I can trust you yet but I'm also not one to stare and deny such handsome prisoners." Rati backed away from Matt and swiped her hand in front of the sensor so that the door would open. "Plus Vilas should have something cooked up by now. He's our on ship cook and mechanic as well as trigger happy joker." She pushed the door open and waited from Matt. Her plan was to take him up to the mess for something to eat and drink if he wanted it. "He may be an ass but he can cook like no other so he's worth putting up with." She winked letting him know that it was a genuine offer.
 
Last edited:
"Yeah I think it's stupid" Matt said as he pulled the shirt over his head and over his body. The shirt fitted tightly showing off his muscles. He knew it was the human's fault the war began but he still was against it 100 percent. The Zeltrons had every right to attack the humans for invading their galaxy.

'Is she flirting with me?' Matt thought as he glanced at Rati. She was definitely very beautiful and he didn't know why he couldn't stop staring at her. He never had thoughts about Aliens like this until today.

Standing up his face was just a couple inches away from Rati's before she made her way to the door. Matt watched closely how she used her hand on the pad to make the door slide open. Following closely down the dimly lit hallways of their ship. "Good because I am starving" His hand was on his stomach as he talked.

As they made their way closer to the mess hall Matt was hoping the "trigger-happy" cook wouldn't start anything with him. He was their prisoner after all and he felt they wouldn't be so happy with him being lead around the ship.
 
"Hey Co-" Citra just stopped and stared as he watched Rati and Matt pass him to the mess.

"You're drooling." Rati pointed out shutting Citra's mouth for him with a smile. Unhappy feelings made all Zeltron's upset. It was different for everyone, her ailments were an unset tummy and headaches. Both got worse with the intensity of the emotions and sometimes it even progressed to hives. So she was more then happy to see that Citra reacted in surprise and not anger. Of course he was the easiest. Well, Jagmi was the easiest but he never left his station. Heck he had even built a cot up there because he kept telling her his room was too far away. It was down the hall but she wasn't going to argue with her pilot. "That's Citra. Normally you can't get him to shut up. He also has a bad habit of always saying whats on his mind. You just caught him on an off day I guess." Rati pulled Matt around the corner and away from her intel/tech man before he got his tongue back.

Down the hall a ways and thru double doors was the mess. It opened into a fairly large room and dead ended. "This is our dining room and kitchen area. Vilas cooks most of the time and if it's not him it's Achal. Never me." She spotted Vilas and cringed, he hadn't spotted Vilas but she could see the mood he was in. It wasn't a bad one but just one that was annoying enough that he would fight an unchained human walking about.

"Yeah she tried to poison us once-" Vilas joined in automatically but stopped when he saw who he was talking to. It was the human hand his eyes burned with anger that he quickly covered knowing how everyone else would react to his anger. "You're letting him walk around? Unleashed? Don't we have laws about that?"

Rati could feel how much this bothered Vilas but he was well trained and kept control of his emotions, if only barely. "I'm hungry and I wasn't done questioning."

"But I made this!" Vilas tiffed.

"Would it make you feel better if I cooked him something?"

"Yeah it would. You killing the human with your cooking would be hilarious."

Since it was likely to be true she shook her head and pushed Vilas out of the way. He had walked up and was blocking the way to the kitchen and the food and was nice enough to allow the smaller woman to get her way. "Thank you." She smiled grabbing a plate.

"Whatever but if it craps on the floor I'm not cleaning it up." Vilas let that be his exiting comment as he left the mess, still muttering loudly down the hall.

"That went over a lot better then I would have thought." Rati told Matt feeling victorious as she spooned hash browns onto her plate. It was lunch but since they had all missed breakfast Vilas made a little of both. There were eggs and what looked like sloppy waffles that would be sweet like honey but with the heat of fire behind it. She took two of them and with the stake bites loaded them on. There was an orange gravy that she poured on her hash browns. When she filled her plate she remembered her 'guest' and that he didn't know where everything was. "Plates are there and cups are there. Forks, spoons and the what nots are there." She pointed to the cabinets and a drawer. "Here you serve yourself or you starve." She pointed again. "Coffee, juice, mile and sodas are there in the ice box. If you want something a little stronger you're going to have to wait. We don't have anything human friendly." With their extra liver their liquor was twice as strong and she had yet to met someone who could handle it. Once she informed Matt where everything was she opened the ice box and pulled out a chiller filled with a lime green juice. It tasted like white grapes, watermelon and peaches all rolled into one in a very pleasing way. "I would go with the juice, it's yummy and will help with the taste." She promised.

She walked past him and pressed a button on the wall that opened the metal shields and showed a seamless glass expanse of space. She took a seat facing the window and waited for Matt. She still had a lot of questions and wondered how much he would be willing to share.
 
Matt stayed behind Rati as they walked through the hallway. Watching silently as her and Citra had their exchange and then glanced back at Citra as he walked away. "Guess I am lucky then, I just got over my headache" He now moved up next to her as they rounded the corner and approached a set of double doors.

When they entered the mess hall he looked around and scanned the big room. Only one way in and out of this windowless room. He only spotted one other Zeltron that was behind the serving area by the food. As they approached him Matt was expecting a big confrontation but let out a sigh after Vilas left. Smiling softly as Rati said that wasn't as bad as she expected.

Watching closely as she filled up her plate with food and grabbed the drink from the icebox. Listening as she told him where everything was and then went to go sit down. Opening the cabinet to grab a plate and then getting a fork and knife from the drawer. Turning around after hearing a sliding sound and saw the wall near her table disappeared and now there was a window looking out into space.

He loaded his plate with the hashbrowns and weird looking eggs and poured some of the orange sauce on the side of his plate. Reaching into the icebox and pulling out the lime green juice. If it would help with the god awful taste he would definitely drink it. Making his way over to the table where Rati was sitting and sat across from her. Not touching his food yet he glanced out the window at the stars. "Such an amazing view I never get tired of looking out into space."
 
"Yeah so do I. Achal doesn't like the windows to be open but sometimes he just has to suck it up." She nodded to the windows. "I mean who would ever get tired of looking at this?" I cut into the waffle with my fork and filled my mouth. I didn't like spicy and the first time Vilas had made this I frowned at it assuming that I would hate it but it was the complete opposite and I was kind of bummed that Matt didn't grab one. Oh well his loss and that meant there would be more for me later when I wondered the ship at night because I didn't sleep.

Swallowing the food I told Matt how lucky he was. "Vilas is a major human hater. His older sister was captured when he was a kid. She escaped but the hunted messed up way she came back home follows Vilas. I'm surprised that you didn't get a bullet thru you before he left." Rati smiled proud of Vilas. She knew and had felt how much he wanted to kill Matt and he removed himself from the temptation.

"So question time. How long do you think it'll take for the human's to find out that your body wasn't on the totaled drop ship? And how important are you, meaning how many will they send after you?" Rati made her voice smooth as if they were just talking about the weather as she sipped her juice. "And what is it that you do when you're not running lone missions?"
 
Matt started eating the food once he heard Rati talking. After a few bites he opened the juice and took a sip of it. It tasted like a combination of different fruits, watermelon being that one he tasted most. "That is so good juice" He said before taking another sip of the lime green drink. He knew he was lucky after she told him about Vilas being a human hater, well he wasn't that lucky, after all he was captured and being held prisoner by aliens.

"You destroyed my ship?" Matt asked in an upset tone. He found that ship broken down on some planet while running a recon mission and came back later to fix it up. He was quite the mechanic and after fixing it and then riding it for a few years it almost became a part of him. He let out a sigh and tried not to think about it he regained himself, no sense in getting angry at someone who is holding you prisoner and is feeding you and actually taking care of you, he thought as took another bite of the hash brown before answering her questions.

"Well I was a scout and although I was know by most people I didn't associate with them. The reason being is they would always swap stories about how they beat up a Zeltron or shot one in the leg just for fun. I hated those stories and couldn't bear hearing about those senseless acts of violence. So I kept to myself." He then realized that it would be sometime before they actually realized something was wrong. "When I wasn't on missions I was usually just flying around in my ship keeping to myself.." His voice got softer as he went on "..so I'd imagine it would take a week maybe more for them to realize I wasn't just out flying around exploring the galaxy."
 
"Thanks. It's the only thing in the kitchen I can lay claim to." Rati smiled happy that he enjoyed the juice or at least lied well enough for her to believe him.

Rati felt the anger in his voice and it was sharp like a razor. Like a razor the cut wasn't felt until you saw blood but the human seemed to calm before the cut was made. She wondered if it was because he was so controlled or if it was because he was a prisoner and could be killed at any moment. Rati bet herself that it was the later and just shook her head. Why did it matter where his control came from as long as it didn't upset my brunch.

A scout. Hmm. She was hoping that he would be more useful to her, someone like a fleet commander that she could use a barging chip when they came after him. Still there was worth in a scout and understood that need that useful information that he could provide. Rati also didn't expect his answer to be as long as a week. She bit her bottom lip and stopped eating. Rati wasn't sure she could keep him on her ship for that long without someone from her crew trying something with him. It was a small worry in the long run but she hated hearing the obvious from Citra, feeling the tension and disapproval from Achal and most of all hated Vilas' smart ass remarks.

"Serious work like questions first. What have you found out about our forces, what have you reported and your rank would be the cherry. No so work related questions are; how are you about nudity and being stared at? What are you're personal limits and/or objections and where don't you like to be licked?" The last set of questions could be seen as sexual and Rati meant then to sound that way. It was more about Kalki her little monster of a pet. They had had been on a mission to destroy a human land base when she found the cute little devil. The creature was hurt and staved and being the soft heart that she was Rati carried it back to the ship before blowing a crater in the base three times the size of the place. Kalki was a creeper, he peeked on you in the shower, invaded your personal bubble; an example being wanting to get pet as you sat on the john and to top it off with his camouflage abilities he would sneak up on you and lick you. Achal also claimed that he bit but as he had not tangible proof, it could have been a vicious paper cut, Kalki stayed. For those reasons and more, Rati loved the pain in the ass.
 
As Matt turned to gaze out the window at the stars again Rati asked him a few more questions about what he discovered about their forces and such, usual questions for any person holding an enemy prisoner. The next set of questions were not expected. They seemed sexual and this made him turn to look at Rati.

Taking a few more bites of his food which emptied his plate then he grabbed the drink and took a sip to wash down his food. "Well when I'm not out mining or scavenging for repair parts for any ships on our fleet I run recon missions on nearby planets and any ships I encounter. My ship that you destroyed had a top of the line cloaking device so I was able to do that undetected." He paused to take another sip of the delicious juice. "I've encountered several Zeltron strongholds. I watched them for several days and after seeing them not making any offensive maneuvers I figured they were strictly defensive positions or supply points. And with them being located so far away from our fleet or any mining locations we use I decided not to tell my commander. Didn't wanna be the cause of any more pointless bloodshed" The reason he said all that was because he was being truthful and being held captive by the Zeltrons he figured he could show them that not all humans are evil.

"Now as to those other irrelevant questions I will answer them anyways since I am your prisoner. I am comfortable being nude as I having nothing to be ashamed of" His tone muscular, very well endowed, body was one that any girl would love to see. "And if you feel the desire to stare at me while I am nude then go ahead, all the other girls that seen me naked have" He said with a small grin. "And why do you plan on licking me?" Was his response to her last question.
 
Matt was just full of surprises and she wasn't sure she would have done the same but then again it wasn't the flotilla's mo to attack without cause. If we could have it our way we would wish a sit down with the humans and rewrite a peace treaty but it didn't seem likely. It was a shame that all humans weren't like Matt. He ready did seem to dislike the war and the deaths that it brought with it. Rati didn't like killing either and when she could get away with it she would spare the life of humans.

Talk and thoughts of bloodshed dulled Rati's appetite and she pushed her still full plate away. She wanted this war to be over, Rati had dreams of being able to settle down or sail across the start without having to worry about being blown to pieces. Ah! She rubbed her forehead and knew that the saying about one person being able to change the world was wrong. On person was incapable of moving the stubborn forces of the Human and Zeltron leaders.

Opening her eyes made everything better. She listened to Matt brag about his body and the weak minded women likely to sit and stare. But that wasn't what made her smile the way she was. "Oh Matt." She wooed like a schoolgirl. "Since the moment I cut your shirt off I've been itching to see the rest of you." She sighed and her hand fluttered to her cheek and there would have been a blush to her cheeks if her skin wasn't already red. "I just can't stop picturing you naked on top of me, between my legs." Her eyelashes fanned rapidly as if she were nervous. "You taunt sweat glistening body held fast at my entrance." She leaned over the table and ran her hand up and down Matt's arm. "I can feel it, your body and mine." She locked her eyes with Matt's.

Then as if planned before hand Kalki's long wet tongue lashed out and caught the side of Matt's face. "But I'm not the one who'll stare at you naked and lick you." She stuck out her bottom lip as Kalki scurried up Rati's body, resting itself over her shoulder and behind her neck. He was still a baby and a little under an angstrom but he would get bigger and she hoped by then he would stop cuddling her this way. Jagmi said that the palulukan could get over a rod in length and that was way more then she ever hoped to carry. In fact she kind of hoped that she could ride him. "This is Kalki." Spearing a mini stake with her fork she offered it to the little guy and chuckled when he chomped on it giving a great show of his teeth. "Achal says he bites but I don't believe it." She rubbed her cheek against the creature and it almost purred in response.
 
Matt started getting so turned on as Rati talked to him like that. Leaning forward to rub his arm that gave him a great view of her cleavage which he couldn't resist looking at. She definitely wasn't helping all these thoughts he was having about the beautiful Zeltron sitting across from him.

The closer she got the more he had the urge to kiss her and he was about to before he felt something lick his cheek which actually made him jump back. 'What the hell is that thing?' He thought to himself as his eyes followed it as it jumped onto Rati's shoulder. "Oh so that explains those weird questions you asked me" He couldn't help but laugh softly as he watched her feed her pet. "Pretty cute mind if i pet him?"
 
Rati could feel Matt getting turned on and it was a very zelton reaction for her to respond in a likely fashion. As a species addicted to pleasure it was hard to fight was Matt was feeling for her. He eyes clouded for a second as she thought about giving him just what he wanted and more but was spared by his regain of his emotions. This was new to her. She had roused men before on purpose and hadn't reacted to it at all but she had stopped controlling Matt a long while ago and yet he lusted after her and she responded to it.

A smile came to her lips and she rethought her earlier worry about him surviving her crew. Maybe it was she he had to worry about surviving. He did have a very nice chest she reminded herself as if enjoying the torture of wanting something you should not have. Didn't I always wonder in my younger years what a human would be like. Again not something that she should have been thinking about yet images filled her mind without stop.

"It could be one explanation." Rati winked at Matt in a playful way. "He is a baby yet but his teeth are very sharp. But like I said I don't believe that Kalki bites but Achal claims a scar to prove otherwise." She warned dropping her shoulder towards Matt. She didn't know how Kalki would react to the human, she wasn't too sure that he had ever been around one but if he wanted to pet him it wasn't her fingers that would get bitten if he didn't like Matt.
 
Matt reached across the table slowly protruding out towards Kalki. Letting him sniff his hand before he began petting it softly. Turning to face towards Rati and smiling softly "He is sweet" He said softly as he kept petting the animal using his free hand to lift the drink to his lips and downed the rest of it.

"So no I got some questions for you." He looked back at her after setting his glass back down on the table. "After we are done eating what happens next? Are you gonna put me in a cell of something? Will I get all my weapons and personal items back when and if you release me?" He pulled away from Kalki and leaned back in his seat still looking at her. "Are you going to let me go?"
 
Back
Top