whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is to have each and everyone of you, male and female. All naked and in single file as I bring each one to climax in any way you want. All of course while the others cheer you on. After all of you are satisfied, I'm to masturbate in front of the whole group.

After that, it's all for one and one for all:D
 
:)

I thank the one who owns you for permitting you to express your love on Lit.

he loves to know my thoughts, and lit gives me plenty of opportunity to express the way i feel about my Master... especially when he's away for weeks sometimes, when he gets home he can read my posts and know how often i've thought of him... as he will when he reads this :)

i want to scream to the world and let everyone know how much i adore this man, it's so indescribable i find myself lost for the right words... which is so very odd for me lol.

i loved our talk today Sir... and those last 2 messages ;) sometimes i love you so much it hurts Sir Julian xxxx
 
Mine is to have each and everyone of you, male and female. All naked and in single file as I bring each one to climax in any way you want. All of course while the others cheer you on. After all of you are satisfied, I'm to masturbate in front of the whole group.

After that, it's all for one and one for all:D


nice one...i want to be fucked by a big shemale dick while i suck u....btw i have never had sex
 
ass

i want to be 'forced' to give rim jobs. maybe bound with several eager Men and Women sitting on my face.
 
Naked at a nudist beach with another man I have only spoken to over the internet. We lie on the beach on our towels, in case either of us becomes erect, while we make small talk, but both think about the reason we are really there.

Finally I lean up on one elbow exposing my now erect dick. Other people are too far away to see. He sees though, and shows the interest I hope for. I try to get my mind of it so my erection will go down. Finally we walk naked to the water, our semi hard dicks flopping in front of us as we walk. In the water we finally grip each others cocks, as discreetly as possible, below the water line.

After a bit of mutual mastubation we swim for a little while, again trying to get in a fit state to go back up to the beach. Once we emerge from the water we make our way up to some bushes behind the beach where I go down on my knees before this guy and slowly slide his big hard on into my mouth.

That's today's. My disgusting mind comes up with a few more every week. Maybe every day. Just like all of you....
 
today's fantasy

naked of course, wrists tied to the bed, legs raised and somehow restrained, my mouth giving a blowjob while a vibrator enters my ass, a mouth wrapped around my hard cock, as cum fills my mouth another cock enters and so it goes...let's see what tomorrow brings..........
 
To have some guy on top of me sliding his hard dick back an forth on mine until we both cum all over each others belly
 
To have some guy on top of me sliding his hard dick back an forth on mine until we both cum all over each others belly

Add a tigress with coal black hair to the fantasy and you have one of my many daydreams!
 
My current fave is doing the girlfriend with two other guys- first her going down on me while she's on all fours, her ass in the air and her pussy soaking wet. Then, of course, another man turns up, and after getting hard watching us, starts to fuck her too. It's not long before she starts riding me me instead while she takes it in the ass too, and when a third man come up and slips his dick in her mouth, she just has to take us until her ass is filled with cum and her face is dripping with it. Then turning her over to do her missionary, only to find thw two guys decide to spitroast me as I fuck her, until I'm the one covered and filled with cum.
 
Now that sounds like a fantasy that I could really get into.

My current fave is doing the girlfriend with two other guys- first her going down on me while she's on all fours, her ass in the air and her pussy soaking wet. Then, of course, another man turns up, and after getting hard watching us, starts to fuck her too. It's not long before she starts riding me me instead while she takes it in the ass too, and when a third man come up and slips his dick in her mouth, she just has to take us until her ass is filled with cum and her face is dripping with it. Then turning her over to do her missionary, only to find thw two guys decide to spitroast me as I fuck her, until I'm the one covered and filled with cum.
 
whats my fantasy right now?

For real; Finding out that someone is spying on me when not dressed at home, but he and nobody else knows that I know I have my own peeping Tom. :eek: I don't have the guts to do too much for real but I did mess with all my blinds for real so that I can expose myself without anyone knowing I am doing that on purpose. ;)

My fantasy is that after finding out that I have a peeping Tom I parade around more in front of him, have sex with my husband in front of him and play with myself with him watching. :) I never let on that I know he is there and he never gets caught by anyone else. Just harmless fun for all that turns me on and makes me want to have fun with my husband more. :cool:

It isn't big but, right now that is my fantasy :eek:

For fantasy only; Go to a party with some people I like that turns to party games that gets naughty and then ends up with an orgy. :cool:
 
Last edited:
Agreed, but have been bashed around here in the past. Not too eager for more.......

Sorry, but my incestuous pleasures were wonderful. When I was eighteen I chose my older brother to take my virginity. He was gentle and our affair continued until he married. I'd still do him if his wife wouldn't kill me. I also had affairs with two cousins....one male; one female. Both good, but not quite as good as with my brother. A greater taboo, I guess.
 
I do enjoy a good spanking , especially when I have been naughty x

I love to take a naked man over my lap, fit is hardening member between my thighs, and spank his naught behind with my gloved (to protect my palm) hand until his ass glows red and his tears are flowing over flushed cheeks.
 
Sounds good !!... My wife asks me what I have been thinking about all day...and when I tell her that I have been thinking about her wet cunt and licking and fucking it and filling it with spunk...She tells me that I am very naughty and am told to bend over and be gently spanked whilst I manage to stroke my cock...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top