Voyeur & Exhibitionist's Confessional

Gaz72UK

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Posts
159
I consider myself to have both Exhibitionist and Voyeur kinks in equal amounts. My Exhibitionist streak is mostly satisfied online, but I want to share a Voyeuristic experience that happened in real life just this week. Hopefully some of you like-minded pervs out there will enjoy it and share your own confessions...

It has been very warm this week here in England, with people taking to their gardens a lot. I work from home most of the time, so have been enjoying stepping out onto my back deck to take a break on the sun from time to time. Earlier this week I stepped through the french doors, and over the fence I spotted my next door neighbour doing some gardening - wearing a bikini and not much else.

Now my neighbour is no supermodel - she's a mid-30s mother of two, petite stature, small but shapely boobs, bit of a belly, and a gorgeous full round arse that I have frequently lusted after. She's been on her own with the kids for a couple of years since her idiot husband decided to start humping the office tart. The bikini she was wearing was no skimpy thing - it was a practical black 2 piece swimsuit with plenty of coverage on the bottom half, and she had a little vest top on over the top of it.

She had her back to me, and was working on some climbing roses on the opposite fence. If she had turned around she'd have seen me standing in the open french doors, but the fence would have hidden everything below shoulder height.

I watched for a minute or so, just appreciating getting a nice view of that arse in something a bit more revealing that jeans and happy to indulge my voyeuristic streak. As she worked, she was up and down a lot which caused the bikini bottoms to get a bit bunched up, so she would occassionally have to pull them out of her arse crack, which was a real bonus.

The sunshine always makes me horny, and I love the feel of hot sun on my bare cock - so the next thing I know my pants are open and I'm slowly stroking myself as I watch her. If she'd turned around then she'd have known I was up to something just from the expression on my face! Aware that I could be caught at any time I wanked myself faster while completely focussed on her arse in those bikini bottoms, and shot a big load onto the fence. Quickly fastening myself back up, I went back to work as if nothing had happened.


Anyone else got similar experiences to share?
 
Often i tend not to close the doors while bathing and changing... i live alone in my apartment... but sometimes the maid for the neighbours catch a view.. ;)
 
Love the thought that someone will see me since i don't close the blinds and love the feel of the breeze around my cock.
 
I would have to think I lean towards the exhibitionist side of things. I've had sex in front of people who weren't participating and get some alcohol into me...clothing becomes a thing of the past. Quite fun really, I enjoy being barely clothed or naked in front of people.
 
I recently started on my voyeur and exhibitionist journey. Had cam sex for the first time about 4 months ago and was so turned on watching and being watched. Graduated to walking in front of the windows naked. Even stroked my cock a time or two while my neighbor was at her window doing dishes. She acted as though she didn't see me, but she did. It made me cum so hard.

Saying that, the next step of my fantasy, I would love to jack off for someone in person. Preferably female.
 
Definitely subscribed to this thread as it hits close to home ;)
 
hmm

i like to be watched and looked at. i often walk around with little or no clothes in front of windows or have been to known to let someone get a nice peek. i dont really get in to watching guys but i have watched a lady friend undress
 
i like to be watched and looked at. i often walk around with little or no clothes in front of windows or have been to known to let someone get a nice peek. i dont really get in to watching guys but i have watched a lady friend undress

Wish I was you neighbor!!!!
 
When I am on the road I often leave the curtains and shades open to my hotel room no matter what I am doing
 
i like to be watched and looked at. i often walk around with little or no clothes in front of windows or have been to known to let someone get a nice peek. i dont really get in to watching guys but i have watched a lady friend undress

Love to see and to be seen!! In all different positions!
 
I love to change clothes in front of an open window

In my office there's a new typist that doesn't realise that I can see everything she does under her desk. I wish she did know because every time she gets bored she puts her hand up her skirt and plays a little, I'd love to think she's doing it on purpose
 
I guess I am just now discovering my own exhibitionism and voyeurism...my first trip to a nude beach, cam stuff (alone) and sexting/chatting pics of my self...discreetly as I'm married. Here's something that just happened Friday: a co-worker who I'm kinda friends with and talk about sex with, unsolicited sent me a pic of her in a bikini...totally out of the blue! She knows I'm married and she is attached as well. Is this just her being a exhibitionist too, or something more?
 
love watching and being watched

I have played a bit on cam with a couple of submissive women, directing them on how and when to cum. I have to say ,it has produced some very nice orgasms, on both sides of the cam.
 
I have been known to drive around the city naked. It's very thrilling! It's also surprising how little other people glance at the driver next to them. I don't get seen nearly as often as I'd like. ;)
 
voyeur and exhibitionist

This is a hot post, bitchnmom.
i like to be watched and looked at. i often walk around with little or no clothes in front of windows or have been to known to let someone get a nice peek. i dont really get in to watching guys but i have watched a lady friend undress
 
I like to accidentally lose my towel in front my sister in law and give her a glimpse of my goodies and ass
 
I'm nude at home all the time, and when I visit my play partner. We have walked the dog late at night and I went totally nude. We also went to Folsom last week.

I like to keep the windows open in my bedroom. You can see down the hall, but only if you are close enough. And I crack the blinds mostly in the kitchen, so you can see in, but again, you have to be close enough to see.
 
love to tease

I just got home from a work trip, I was staying at a nice hotel with a court yard that was covered and had a swimming pool. As I was taking a dip I noticed a lady in the window watching me,, later when I went back to my room i could see across the court yard and her room was a cross from me. So I stripped off my wet suit and walked around the room a bit and laid on the bed,, all with my curtains opened. I could see her watching,, as I laid on my bed she got up and took her cloths off and gave me a show. needless to say I was stroking for her as she did. After I came she closed her drapes,, and the next morning I saw her in the lobby checking out,, we smiled and I said thanks,, she just smiled and your welcome..
 
I was alone and very horny one night, and saw a woman looking through her window at me from across the street. I got the idea into my head to take my shirt off and see what she would do. She was sitting, presumably at a desk with a computer or something in front of her, and she shifted, not looking back at whatever was in front of her. I undressed some more and she didn't turn away. She took off her own shirt, showing a wonderful scarlet bra and I couldn't stand it anymore. I slowly took my member out, and then she looked horrified and shut her curtains. That kind of killed my confidence and my desire to try again, but I still want to.
 
Last edited:
I was so fuckstrated...

... Working as Armed Security in a college student populated part of town, I looked up at an apartment across the street of my site to watch as this lucky dude got to bend his woman over the countertop to have his way!
As I was driving home that same night, the pickup truck in front of me while I waited for the signal light to turn green looked familiar. Upon further observation, I had a behind view of the driver recieving road-head!

When I got home, I learned that ToM was visiting with my wife for the week
:'(
So I got nothing but a show
 
Back
Top