ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
kissing deep hard tungs dancing like snakes mmmm nipples harder head back eyes closed moaning.... it pushes my mound into Fires belly..... Orlanth mmmmmm she tastes soooo good
 
Reluctantly disentangling herself from Kell, Firesprite murmers her regrets that time has flown so fast. With a last wistful stroke of her hand down Kell's back and over her bare ass, and a lingering kiss, Firesprite swims to the edge of the pool, jumps out and heads buck naked into the deep dark garden.
 
longingly Kell watches.. arosed horny, nipples straight out mound swollen she needs it now but Fire has left
 
I agree with Lauren, what the fuck was that? Maybe I am lost.....*Looks at screen* Nope Role playing forum, not sexual role playing.......Hmmm... next time I will keep my eyes all the way open. hehehe

Chewey
 
Khadgar said:
100 hours? i think even i could do that *laughs*


anyway, Chewie, my big crazy bud, what say, wou;d you be interested in taking on the role of Arthur in MP: Grail?

Honestly Khad, I would love to , but things in RL are getting complicated, not sure how much I will be able to be on here for a while. Dont want to start it out and then leave hurriedly.

Chewey
 
chewbacca71 said:


Honestly Khad, I would love to , but things in RL are getting complicated, not sure how much I will be able to be on here for a while. Dont want to start it out and then leave hurriedly.

Chewey
In fact that would be so silly it would actually fit quite well in the story-line :)













wait... what story-line?
 
What story line indeed. LOL. By the way Lauren, I LOVED your post when you quoted everyones lines. hehehe

Chewey
 
Firesprite said:


I've never read them..... :(

That's the beauty of the thread I'm starting, although based in the same world, with the same swords, you don't need to know crap about the books, as they were only stories about how the swords were used by people. So, since we're going back in time, and changing everything, it really has nothing to do with the books themselves!

So turn that frown upside-down, and join today! Really, today. In fact, right now, while you're reading this! Stop reading this post, go join the thread!

I have links to all the information you could possibly need, all helpfully summarized by someone else so you can finish all you need to know from the books in a few short minutes!

Join Now!Join Now!Join Now!Join Now!Join Now!Join Now!Join Now!Join Now!Join Now!Join Now!
 
JOIN NOW!!! Literally.

Right now. Stop wasting time. You know you want to join, don't waste time, or I'll have to move the thread to SRP, and just throw in mindless sex. Do you want that? Okay,....yes,.....

But do you want me constantly hounding you to keep going with the plot and bug you? NO! So, join now, while it's here! You've gotten the testimonials, you've heard it from the starter, don't wait for the main thread to start to join! Start now, before all the swords are given to NPC's to provide with smooth going throughs! That's right, join the God's game today!

JOIN NOW!!!
 
Hey GrandMage and Hybird, good to see you both.

Yes , it has been very slow today. Plus I got to go soon to make dinner for the rats.

Chewey
 
LOL!So thats what you call your kids?Thats Cold,I sudgest you don't let them hear that!
 
That's one of those trick questions isn't it? hahaha Well I'm not falling for that one!

And I am very saddened, upon actually reading your sig (rather than just glancing at it), to discover that it did not in fact say:"I'm going back to my world of fantasy where kings make cheese." :(
 
Hello Crysede, good to see you. Hope you will eventually be back up to snuff healthwise.

Chewey
 
hybirdx said:
LOL!So thats what you call your kids?Thats Cold,I sudgest you don't let them hear that!

Hybird, they are 6, 4, and 1. The oldest understands and thinks its funny, the middle ones laughs because the oldest one does and the baby just looks at you and drools on your foot. No chance of offending them there. lol

Chewey
 
Hello Lauren, good to see you. So was that post ok for Grail? I tried to make it interesting if nothing else.

Chewey
 
*blinks* what the hell are you talking about Crys?!

oh, and nice show lol
 
chewbacca71 said:
Hello Lauren, good to see you. So was that post ok for Grail? I tried to make it interesting if nothing else.

Chewey
Nah, that was terrible... Now GOD will have to strike you down and ignite you. that should prove to be fun, bacause there's no brook around, I took care of it.
 
Ok cool, I always wanted to know what spontaneous combustion felt like. It looks like fun.

Chewey
 
band.gif
POST 1111
band.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top