Write about your muse...

Sebastian32

Experienced
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Posts
32
Let's talk about your Muse. And I don't just want to hear about the Muse as one person. It could be the way his cock throbs to life, the scent of her bush, the feeling of her asshole tighten around your finger as you eat her out, the way he slides himself into you; even the mundane things like watching someone getting dressed/ready for work. What is your muse?
 
Good thread idea, but this is going to need a bit of thinking about...
 
My life would be easier if I had just one muse.

I have all nine of them and I think some of the nine have multiple personalities. :(
 
Let me start off with a couple of memories:

- my girlfriend in college would have this particular way of cleaning herself up after showering; the way she would inspect herself in the mirror just as she got out, dried herself off - right leg first, left leg; always from thigh to ankle each time and then back up again. lets just say she would have to have a quick rinse afterwards if i ever caught her coming out of the shower.

- my ex-wife before she would start to go down on me had this way of rubbing my cock all over her face, it was fascinating. she never had any idea that she was doing it, it was some sort of primal urge coming over her.

Just a few I can recall off the top of my head at the moment... am eager to read what other people have to share.
 
My muse usually reveals to me in the period in which I am waking up in the morning. It's a hard-working muse, having done most of the groundwork on a story before revealing to me, but it is also a cruel and demanding muse in its expectations of how soon and fully I will turn to satisfying its desires. It can also be fickle, delivering a new story idea before I have been able to fulfill its wishes on what it has provided before. It's a jealous muse; it doesn't give two figs for whatever other priority has been set for me when it demands attention.
 
My muse usually reveals to me in the period in which I am waking up in the morning. It's a hard-working muse, having done most of the groundwork on a story before revealing to me, but it is also a cruel and demanding muse in its expectations of how soon and fully I will turn to satisfying its desires. It can also be fickle, delivering a new story idea before I have been able to fulfill its wishes on what it has provided before. It's a jealous muse; it doesn't give two figs for whatever other priority has been set for me when it demands attention.

This is such a beautiful way of describing it.
 
There is no muse. I am my own muse. I make the stories happen.
 
Sometimes I have a muse. Sometimes there is a man (or woman) I meet, who makes me think about ... things :devil:, and then I write them up.

Like this guy I met in a bar the other night. He was married so there was no future in it. But I did think about what I would have liked to have said and done if he had not been married.
:rose:

And sometimes, like Shea, I am my own muse. Like with my fantasy novels. I write what I can't read. I drive myself to make it possible when the world is not set up for the stories I want to work. Like, the world is not set up for stories about older people - old people are 'dirty old men' if they are even interested in sex. As for women, we are not supposed to be interested in sex full stop.

At what age do men stop being allowed to be 'red-blooded' normal men, driven by their hormones (poor things, let him have his way *ooooh, ah, gasp*), and become dirty old men? At least when you are an old woman like me, everyone is so shocked and surprised that you want to be sexy that they let you get away with it, LOL.

I am a-muse-d by writing stories that undercut those social assumptions and figuring out ways to do it that will take the reader with them rather than have the reader go: "Oh no, the disgusting dirty old man/woman! That's not possible. At least, not without viagra."
 
The bitch is always deserting me. She has been gone now for a couple of weeks. Probably why I decided to clean my desktop and fucked it up, she wasn't whispering in my ear. Bitch!
 
I don't think I have a muse for every story. I think most of my 'fun' stories, the incest, milf group stuff just comes from my own imagination and dirty mind.

But my darker works, the SWB series, My Tales of the Circle series, a few darker incest stories here and things like Every dog has its day and the recent Abigail are Muse driven.

Keep in mind I believe firmly in the occult, past lives, transference and other things most people scoff at.

My muse is named Julie. Julie was dark, broken woman who among other things was a drug addict and alcoholic, Julie also was a witch and the victim of abuse when she was young.

Julie is a mean, nasty, bitter and above all violent bitch. And in this lifetime she has latched onto a man hating male who unlike her can't be a target for spineless prick men and I have spent my life training and being obsessed with spreading series malice and at times pain to that breed of scum.

Julie is rage driven and drives my dark stories, she injects pure venom and hate into my characters and the story can never be twisted enough.

Julie drives some of my non con rants, she drives my hatred and loathing of the authors who write burn the bitch let's torture the woman stories and the authors who write the vicious rape stories this site claims(with a capital C) they don't allow.

But seeing I would never get the pleasure of meeting those people for a face to face 'debate' we take it out in story form, beating the rapists like dogs and slaughtering them like cattle(read my Halloween story for proof)

When I'm in Julie mode its not always easy, I get quiet, distant and the fuse gets shorter, but once she is there I have no choice but to purge her and when in that frame its not uncommon for me to blow out 12-15k in a sitting and once I'm done I feel like I have a hang over.

So to me, Julie is very real, we're kindred spirits fueled by bad childhoods and the hatred of certain things male, so we work well together and it shows in what I consider my better writing, which of course is a waste of time here-or any erotica site-because its "man town' and women should be treated like shit

But that's why we like it here, we get to tweak the gutless trolls and know that in the end they would never want to meet us.

So....that's my muse. Just remember, you asked.
 
My muse appears in my stories all the time, either directly there or standing in the shadows, unseen but guiding my characters as they queue up in my mind. Slender, dark and fey, most of the time, she is from another time, another place. Some kind of universal woman, she falls in and out of my dreams and is gossamer and gone. I write to catch her before she goes.
 
Mine's a submissive, but she tops from the bottom.

"Sir? I've been thinking about... This. And I can't stop. It gets me wet. Please sir, touch me and I'll tell you all about... This. You're not going to.. Slap it out of me, are you? Please... I can't let go of This. I need you to... Please. Oh, no! I'll be good... I'll... Give you all the words, you won't be able to type fast enough... Oh! Please more! I need This!"

I've been know to take vacation days when she's masturbating and moaning and gasping out paragraph after paragraph.
 
Mine's a submissive, but she tops from the bottom. .

I like that, shows what the posers always miss, that the sub is really the top in the sense what happens can only be what they allow to happen(in a true BDSM relationship) Sad to say I don't see a lot of that here.
 
I think that, in about half my stories, my muse is a real person. A friend, neighbor, co-worker, a woman I met online, etc. It changes for each story. In one case, I wrote a story specifically for my muse, and she wrote a sequel/reimagining from her perspective and sent it to me.

In other cases, my muse isn't a real person but a completely imaginary person, though she may have certain qualities or personality traits of someone I know, knew, or met. I try to incorporate some elements of reality or a real person because I'm trying to avoid making my female characters stereotypes, archetypes, or one-dimensional.
 
My muse is a feeling, a vision, a dream, ethereal, ephemeral, an unrepentant tease. My muse is the unfettered me, giving me permission to spill all on paper. My muse looks over my shoulder as I write or pokes at me when I don't, wakes me up in the middle of the night or tugs me out of bed in the morning, dying to get me to write an idea down before it floats away. My muse pulls me one way as I try to go another, and points a different, more interesting path.

My muse is me and I am she, but speak softly, lest she gets embarrassed and flees.
 
I like that, shows what the posers always miss, that the sub is really the top in the sense what happens can only be what they allow to happen(in a true BDSM relationship) Sad to say I don't see a lot of that here.

I don't quite get your dislike of male dominance; but in general if a submissive exerts her will over mine, it had better be "I'm sorry I can't do that; I'm terribly allergic to latex" and not "no, that's just not my thing."

Every relationship has a set of limits and agreements, but within those in a d/s relationship, topping from the bottom is a phrase used to express an unhealthy arrangement in which the d/s has broken down. I deliberately used it to indicate my muse is something of a whiny bitch, with all the patience of a three year old.
 
No muses here. Ideas and memories, determination, intoxication, whatever. But no specific person, place, or thing, no ideological paradigm, no driving force. I just DEWW it! Or not, if I'm lazy.
 
Mine is apparently my hard dick, because if I'm writing erotica and it doesn't make me hard, I'm doing it wrong. Maybe not the most satisfying answer, but probably more truthful than I want to know.
 
There is no inspiration involved in you folks just "dewwing" it? That's what I see as muse.
 
Back
Top