New Story: You watch your girlfriend submit!

I like to break down your defenses with humor and liquor before going in for a good grope (too bad liquor does not work over the internet)
 
I like to break down your defenses with humor and liquor before going in for a good grope (too bad liquor does not work over the internet)


Too bad indeed.

And an announcement about my story! Even though I didn't really envision it going this way, and I have hesitated. It seems that most people are only interested in adding chapters if THEY are in the story. I have been "poked" and "prodded" :eek: about this for months. So if anyone wants to add themselves, I give permission.

Again, its not really my interest, but if it helps to promote my story, go for it! :D
 
I am very interested in the poking and prodding, if there are any openings...
 
LOL

As I am not a girl I can not understand fully the moron behavior of many many guys on this, but is it really just random PMs from guys looking for girls to help them play out their daddy fetish?
 
I guess! It's always the same thing, "nice ass" or "amazing legs", and then "do you wanna chat". I just wish someone would be interested in the stories I write. That's what gets me hot!
 
I'm so bummed out. I had like five or six people agree to add stories (and I even sent some nice pics in appreciation). But to this day nothing.

No one wants to help out a little ol' girl like me?
 
And I quote a comment to my new story chapter: "as the internet says: pics or stfu :))"

I wrote that chapter!:rolleyes: Otherwise I would have sent them. I'm not just gonna post them. They are a reward.
 
Last edited:
Wow! someone actually helped me fix up the story. Don't know who it was though. If it was you, then PM. I owe you a boatload of thanx.:D
 
Does anyone wanna help me "cuck" my "ex" in real life?

How about you cuck him with a couple? Yes, I am offering.


But really it is nice to see your broke 2 pages on this and you have some other people making post besides my creepy ass. I'll have to give the story a tead once I get home to see how it's coming along.
 
How about you cuck him with a couple? Yes, I am offering.


But really it is nice to see your broke 2 pages on this and you have some other people making post besides my creepy ass. I'll have to give the story a tead once I get home to see how it's coming along.

No thanks hon, he's already getting "cucked" in a very unique way thanks to another person on another forum.

Anyways, it is nice to see other people added here. Even if its mostly me. :(:(:(:(
 
I have viewed your thread regarding You watch your girlfriend submit! It is interestingly a new kind.But you have to look out, making it with more proper kind of presentation. Here, i want to tell that Escort In UK are much the same at making things simpler, and therefore more enjoyable.
 
Back
Top