What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy...ecstatic, even...about the return of some of my favorite Litsters lately. It's like having a wish come true. Welcome back! You've been missed!!
:kiss::kiss::rose::rose::kiss::kiss:

I should probably turn off the computer and go to bed...or read...or hang the other three pictures... :rolleyes:

Median eminence-composed of nerve endings of axons; arise primarily in ventral hypothalamus. Nx tx dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin, acetylcholine, and histamine
Pituitary stalk-contains axons of neurons that originate in supraoptic and paraventricular nuclei of hypothalamus. Connects pit gland to brain
Infundibular process (aka pars nervosa or neural lobe)

blahblahblahblah

Median eminence-composed of nerve endings of axons; arise primarily in ventral hypothalamus. Nx tx dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin, acetylcholine, and histamine
Pituitary stalk-contains axons of neurons that originate in supraoptic and paraventricular nuclei of hypothalamus. Connects pit gland to brain
Infundibular process (aka pars nervosa or neural lobe)

blahblahblahblah

Yeah... I think of that stuff all the time...

That was sarcasm, wasn't it?! :D

Why yes... yes, it was.

However, I was a biology/genetics major then a nursing student for a year and I am pretty sure I recognize some of that from all those classes eons ago. So, some of that has crossed my mind in the past.

That was sarcasm, wasn't it?! :D

Send me your notes, I'll send you mine.

I'm seriously thinking...do I really want to progress in our field??? Right now, no. Later, yes. :eek:

I'm on the education track....so much better! I can do a post masters certificate later if I want to switch to NP.

I'm on the education track....so much better! I can do a post masters certificate later if I want to switch to NP.

A not so good friend...hmm, let me demote him to acquaintance, suggested I go the PA route. Stupid man...there is no NURSE in that...that's why. :rolleyes::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back