The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolf; Can I have a large coffee with breakfast please ?
This early-rising (5am) nonsense is just too much.
:)

Good morning, Nakeds. Fresh coffee and some smallish sweet rolls for anyone who wants them.

Attach one of your own?
:rose:
No, I was thinking of an actual cheesecake. ;)

I've never succeeded in doing it.
:(
I've done it a few times before, but it appears that I've lost the directions for it. Since I was just going to tease y'all, I'm not going to worry about it.

Rolf, I need a drink! That was too close. Hawks tied it up and won in overtime. I think I cam breathe normally now. *gasp*
I'm getting tired of these come-from-behind-and-rely-on-overtime wins.

Good Afternoon one & all.
There's coffee for those what needs it and biscuits for when you have a cup of tea.

Good morning, Nakeds. Fresh coffee and some smallish sweet rolls for anyone who wants them.

No, I was thinking of an actual cheesecake. ;)

I've done it a few times before, but it appears that I've lost the directions for it. Since I was just going to tease y'all, I'm not going to worry about it.

I'm getting tired of these come-from-behind-and-rely-on-overtime wins.

Mmm, coffee and breakfast. Thank you, anna. :heart: And no, I'm not going to complain about the teasing. :devil:

Good morning, HP. Any fishing today?

This was shared on my FB profile this morning, too true.
https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1017239_533631790060970_1972281861_n.jpg

No fishing today; it was just too bloody cold.
But I manage d to fit two new fans to the heat-sink assembly on the rear panel.

Mmm, coffee and breakfast. Thank you, anna. :heart: And no, I'm not going to complain about the teasing. :devil:

Good morning, HP. Any fishing today?

This was shared on my FB profile this morning, too true.
https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1017239_533631790060970_1972281861_n.jpg
Of course you're not going to complain about the teasing. I'm that good at it. ;)

As far as the 'hawks? A-freaking-men!

No fishing today; it was just too bloody cold.
But I manage d to fit two new fans to the heat-sink assembly on the rear panel.
Ooh, I do love that tech talk.... :rose:

Ooh, I do love that tech talk.... :rose:

I'm trying to build a 12v, >30A Power Supply. I've been trying to build it for over a decade, but have lacked the necessary bits. Well I got a few and decided to try it.
The heat-sink is on the back panel with four large transistors.

I can change a light bulb or put on a new plug. Much more sophisticated than that I look blank and call an electrician. Wood, glass, concrete or gas I can do. Electricity scares me. Ever seen a bear with all his hair standing on end?:eek:

I can change a light bulb or put on a new plug. Much more sophisticated than that I look blank and call an electrician. Wood, glass, concrete or gas I can do. Electricity scares me. Ever seen a bear with all his hair standing on end?:eek:

Just be sure to keep yourself well grounded. :) I suspect a bear with hair standing on end may be rather entertaining.

Rolf, a triple shot mocha and two cans of Red Bull on standby, please. I'm falling asleep and only halfway through the day. And yes, anna, I did get to bed at a decenct hour last night. Work has just taken the energy from me today.

I'm trying to build a 12v, >30A Power Supply. I've been trying to build it for over a decade, but have lacked the necessary bits. Well I got a few and decided to try it.
The heat-sink is on the back panel with four large transistors.
*imagine a reasonably attractive redhead with a blank look on her face* Good luck with finishing that project. Do you have a timeline on it?

HP, that redhead with the blank look has considerably less hair than a Bear. ;)

I'm good with painting, pounding nails to hang pictures and digging in the dirt. I'm also lucky to have a contractor friend who is quick with an affordable referral.

Just be sure to keep yourself well grounded. :) I suspect a bear with hair standing on end may be rather entertaining.

Rolf, a triple shot mocha and two cans of Red Bull on standby, please. I'm falling asleep and only halfway through the day. And yes, anna, I did get to bed at a decenct hour last night. Work has just taken the energy from me today.
I've had days like that too, john. It's going to take time to adjust to the new schedule and the new job.

Oh, I'm sorry for taking so long to get to this, but the audition... I feel good about how I read. It's going to be a great show and I can only hope to get the part. There will be callbacks and I hope to go in. It's an interesting script - a divorced man meets up with a recently widowed woman he's loved for years. The director is casting the older couple, plus a man and woman who can play 30s-40s to do flashback scenes.

*imagine a reasonably attractive redhead with a blank look on her face* Good luck with finishing that project. Do you have a timeline on it?

I'm good with painting, pounding nails to hang pictures and digging in the dirt. I'm also lucky to have a contractor friend who is quick with an affordable referral.

I've had days like that too, john. It's going to take time to adjust to the new schedule and the new job.

Oh, I'm sorry for taking so long to get to this, but the audition... I feel good about how I read. It's going to be a great show and I can only hope to get the part. There will be callbacks and I hope to go in. It's an interesting script - a divorced man meets up with a recently widowed woman he's loved for years. The director is casting the older couple, plus a man and woman who can play 30s-40s to do flashback scenes.

Oh, you're way more than just "reasonably" attractive. ;)

Actually, I haven't been put on my early schedule yet. Still on the late morning one I've had for the last two years. But switching to taking the bus into work has made me get up earlier....or try to go to bed at a reasonable time.

Congrats on the audition! :rose: I'm glad to hear it sounds promising. Let us know if you get the part.

What an attractive thought.
I've no planned timeline/schedule; just enjoy the fun of electronic problem-solving.
But I know nothing of soft furnishings, etc., and other [stereotypical] "feminine" attributes.

As for Bear and his competences, my rightangles are anywhere between 88 and 92 degrees on a good day. I can turn almost any bit of wood into kindling in short order and concrete is something left all over the place; or best left to others.
:rose:

Oh, you're way more than just "reasonably" attractive. ;)
Congrats on the audition! :rose: I'm glad to hear it sounds promising. Let us know if you get the part.

Amen to that, John.

PS. I think I'll get my Breakfast now.

Owwww. Went to the gym, every muscle screaming in pain. Anyone willing to give me a massage would forever have my heart. :)

Good morning, Nakeds.

No news yet on the audition. I'm not holding my breath at this point.

While the fact of the workout is good, I'm sorry to hear you're so sore, john.

HP, I'm with you on being able to turn wood into kindling and leaving concrete alone. I know what I can do in the house, and I can use the phone to find someone to take care of things that are beyond me.

Good morning, Nakeds.

No news yet on the audition. I'm not holding my breath at this point.

While the fact of the workout is good, I'm sorry to hear you're so sore, john.

HP, I'm with you on being able to turn wood into kindling and leaving concrete alone. I know what I can do in the house, and I can use the phone to find someone to take care of things that are beyond me.

Thanks for the coffee, Tx.

Good morning, anna. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you. :rose:

Hi friends!

This will be a bit of a blurt, but I'm behind on NaNo and am finishing up my FAWC story so I've got to write write write!

I will say though, that after a round of antibiotics that didn't work, I've now got a prescription for jumped up ibuprofen that, according the warning label, is likely going to kill me. :eek:

Wish me luck and lots of fever-reducing, anti-inflammatory vibes! :heart:

I must not get sucked in here, so I'm signing off. Goodnight!

Rolf, a whiskey on the rocks. Have more drinks on standby please, I'm about to lose it here.

HP, the calendar is not up for sale yet, but will be soon. Here's the order link.
http://blog.aurumlight.com/2013/09/11/milk-calendar-2014-coming-soon/

Thanks John.

Hi friends!

I will say though, that after a round of antibiotics that didn't work, I've now got a prescription for jumped up ibuprofen that, according the warning label, is likely going to kill me. :eek:

Wish me luck and lots of fever-reducing, anti-inflammatory vibes! :heart:
I must not get sucked in here, so I'm signing off. Goodnight!

Fingers firmly crossed on your behalf.

Anyone still up?

Been a while since I posted here. Sorry for that.

I think I could use a nightcap. Been working on school-related projects for most of the night. Think I need a wind-me-down. ;)

Mmm, coffee. Dear god, I slept like the dead last night.

Shea, sending plenty of good thoughts your way. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back