risk of pregnancy/bareback fetish

The thought of that in my ultimate fantasy is quite nice. It would be something I would never want to happen.
 
I did this recently, my partner and I have started on the swinger scene and while I was about to enter the other guys wife, her name was Trina, she removed the condom I had only just put on and she climbed on top of me. I did cum in her and it turned us both on more than you would believe. My partner and her hubby didn't know.
 
Not sure if my opinion counts, since I had my vasectomy last year. But I do enjoy cumming deep inside my wife. She digs when I tell her that I'm going to use her entire body to jack myself off, then put her on her knees, grab her hips and stroke her on my cock. Watching that ass bounce and jiggle drives me up the wall. The feelings as she flexes her vaginal muscles to stroke and clamp down on my dick as my load pumps into her are stellar.
 
Not sure if my opinion counts, since I had my vasectomy last year. But I do enjoy cumming deep inside my wife. She digs when I tell her that I'm going to use her entire body to jack myself off, then put her on her knees, grab her hips and stroke her on my cock. Watching that ass bounce and jiggle drives me up the wall. The feelings as she flexes her vaginal muscles to stroke and clamp down on my dick as my load pumps into her are stellar.

Holy fuck that's hot.
 
She digs when I tell her that I'm going to use her entire body to jack myself off, then put her on her knees, grab her hips and stroke her on my cock. ... stellar.

Moose, you've got me going with this. I'm thinking how, as a considerate lover who so enjoys giving deep satisfaction, nonetheless I'm in and out of this totally self-pleasuring thing of using my woman's whole body to please myself. I guess in the whole mix of things me behaving like that is one of the things which sends her up into ecstacy too! Si ;)
 
Bareback is a must for both me and my girlfriend. Creampies are definitely the hottest sex act, and sex would feel so incomplete without them. She has never used a condom with me, or any of the other guys we have played with while we've been together. The only thing I love more than filling her cunt with my cum is doing so when her cunt is already dripping with hot cum from another guy.

We have really gotten into BBC creampies, and even though she is on the pill, a part of the thrill certainly comes from the minor possibility that she will one day get knocked up, and we will have no idea if the baby is white or black, which is certainly a bit of a taboo and thus very stimulating ;)
 
Last edited:
Hmm. I released in my exgirlfriend. Had a pregnancy scare but thankfully we were lucky.
 
I have always had to be careful choosing a lover because I break condoms 90% of the time. That being said, I can usually feel it when he shoots into me and it's amazing. I love the feel of the cum slowly leaking out, it gives me shivers!

As I was turning the corner from 30s to 40s, I started getting baby fever and quite often the only way I could cum with masturbation was picturing a man with an exceptional genetic profile fucking me for the purpose of getting me pregnant.

While the hormonal surge has mostly subsided, I still do occasionally enjoy that fantasy, which the thought of had always terrified me before. And on a side note, during that time, I spent an excessive amount of time browsing in baby departments. Baby fever is no joke, take it from someone who never wanted kids.
 
does this intrigue anyone else? lately i cannot stop thinking about it, and the idea gets me very hot. it is just a fantasy, but i love the thought of him coming deep inside me and filling me with his seed.

I agree as this is the way it was meant to be. Just curious does it matter who the guy is SO, stranger, another race, or family member?
 
Back
Top