Rise of the titans OOC and casting call

Tymeless

We are still evolving!
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Posts
6,480
IC thread can be found here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=807429

Bestiary can be found here Bestiary
You are related to the gods or maybe a reincarnation of one. You have one aspect of your parent god (you can gain additional powers in time). Eventually you will be able to find artifacts of your god's existence supplementing your own powers.

We are humanities last defense against the rising titans who have regained their powers and have been awakening since the dawn of the atomic age.

My character will be added soon. She is a descendant of the mighty Thor.

Name: Allison GunnAs (Battlegod)
Age: 29
Ht: 5'9"
Wt: 130 lbs
images


Appearance: Wears elegant clothing indicating her status of the well to do, when in battle her clothing changes into ancient norse armor. She carries herself with the grace and mannerisms of the social elite.

History: Raised by a rich industrialist in the united states, her name is the only thing linking her to her father's past. Her mother and step-father raised her and she has only met her birth father a couple times. Allison is still unsure whether her father is Thor or just a scion like herself. She hasn't been brave enough to brooch this subject with him. She wouldn't even know what she was if she wasn't a history major and had done extensive research for herself.

Aspect: Strength (Allison currently has the strength of 20 men and her strength seems to grow constantly since her awakening.)
 
Last edited:
Name: Hayden Condan
Age: 29
Ht: 7'2"
Wt: 450 lbs

german.jpg


Appearance: Huge and muscled he stuck out ever since he was a small boy, he has dark brown curly hair and dark brown eyes, his beard is usually at a stubble even if he does shave very regularly.

History: His mother had met a stranger at a festival held in honor of Orcus, after a night of fierce passion she departed. She found out later that she was pregnant and so Hayden was born, he was raised by his mother and had two stepfathers, but he could not get along with either one of them. Being big he got into trouble a lot and found that he could not fight anybody because of his strength. It was only when he reached puberty that his magical powers started to manifest itself, he could bend shadows to do his bidding and all the creatures of the dark was at his command, but at a price. The use of this magic drained him very quickly as he was only a demi-god, a scion.


Aspect: Strength due to his bulk and parentage and the use of shadow and nocturnal magic...Ok Ok black magic :)
 
Last edited:
Just a bump encase others have missed this that might be interested, and the IC thread link is posted in the first post
 
Name: Maya Fernz
Age: 24
Ht: 5'6"
Wt: 153lbs


brunette-hair-color-tips.png


Appearance: Dark, mysterious, and alluring are three words that have always been used to describe Maya. She can often be found wearing worn/ripped jeans, a t-shirt, and her favorite leather jacket.

History: Raised by a single father, Maya was always jealous of girls who had their mothers to help raise them. Her dad worked swing shifts at a factory, so Maya basically raised herself. She became very independent and hated to ever rely on anyone for help. Throughout her childhood, Maya's father always hinted at her birth mother's identity, but Maya never believed that she could be the daughter of Artemis. It wasn't until her eighteenth birthday that Maya's father gave her the bow and arrow that her mother had left behind.

Aspect: Superior eye-sight: Maya often calls it her Hawk Sight, which allows her to shoot a target nearly a mile away.
Ability to speak with animals: Even though she's been able to speak with animals for a few years now, it still freaks Maya out when animals try to strike up a conversation with her.
 
Name: Maya Fernz
Age: 24
Ht: 5'6"
Wt: 153lbs


brunette-hair-color-tips.png


Appearance: Dark, mysterious, and alluring are three words that have always been used to describe Maya. She can often be found wearing worn/ripped jeans, a t-shirt, and her favorite leather jacket.

History: Raised by a single father, Maya was always jealous of girls who had their mothers to help raise them. Her dad worked swing shifts at a factory, so Maya basically raised herself. She became very independent and hated to ever rely on anyone for help. Throughout her childhood, Maya's father always hinted at her birth mother's identity, but Maya never believed that she could be the daughter of Artemis. It wasn't until her eighteenth birthday that Maya's father gave her the bow and arrow that her mother had left behind.

Aspect: Superior eye-sight: Maya often calls it her Hawk Sight, which allows her to shoot a target nearly a mile away.
Ability to speak with animals: Even though she's been able to speak with animals for a few years now, it still freaks Maya out when animals try to strike up a conversation with her.

Feel Free to post whenever.
 
Giving Suga time to post before I make another post. Would be a good idea if we had someone have a character that didn't know about his or her powers yet if we don't get someone to sign up for that role in a day or two I'll create them.
 
I've got an idea for a character, but I'm not sure if there's a god to match what I have in mind. I've checked the Greek and Roman gods, but didn't find a match, and the closest I've found among the Norse gods was Loki, but he's kinda preoccupied, what with being locked up and all. The info I found on other Norse gods was rather unhelpful in figuring out what each one specializes in.

What I'm looking for is basically a god for criminals and criminal enterprises, but not strictly evil or a "burn the world" type.
 
The Norse gods was very diverse, I mean Thor was worshiped by farmers and warriors and a few classes in between. I don't think there is a specific god for criminals or criminal activities, what I can think you can try is a god or godess of nocturnal or one of the trickster gods, I name the tricksters as they at times stole and we see stealing as a crime. Look into Mercurius, Hermes, Eris, Iktomi, Mica and Loki.

But since you know he is locked up, why not make your character a descendent? Can still be a demi-demi god
 
The Norse gods was very diverse, I mean Thor was worshiped by farmers and warriors and a few classes in between. I don't think there is a specific god for criminals or criminal activities, what I can think you can try is a god or godess of nocturnal or one of the trickster gods, I name the tricksters as they at times stole and we see stealing as a crime. Look into Mercurius, Hermes, Eris, Iktomi, Mica and Loki.

But since you know he is locked up, why not make your character a descendent? Can still be a demi-demi god

Yeah, Mercury and Hermes would work if stealing wasn't such a small time crime. Eris is simply a god who loves arguments and disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing. Iktomi is a prankster whose schemes never work. And mica is a type of rock.

Being a far removed descendant of Loki (a demi-demi god) doesn't seem that great, especially considering I'm looking to do a reincarnation of a god, as Tymeless says we can. I'm also thinking of taking up that role of that Tymeless wants filled, the one of the person who doesn't yet know of their powers.
 
Aha well I have a plan for you then. Loki is to be bound until Ragnarok right? Well since the Titans are free, it would be a type of Ragnarok since they represent as close to the type of destruction that the Wolf and Serpent would do.

So how about this, since the Titans are rising, Loki breaks free as the rising is just about the same as Ragnarok, but due to the lack of worshipers he can't do anything really and performs a ritual that will allow him to be reincarnated into a body.

Edit

Forgot to add, that in a human host Loki will have no need of worshipers and he will retain his powers due to his vessel. In that case you can see him as his own worshiper.
 
Last edited:
Hm...that sounds like a viable idea. Tymeless, you're thoughts?
 
That sounds like an excellent Idea. I know Superman wants to play a character that doesn't know his origins or his powers yet. The Loki character would be great especially if you want to play one of the bad characters in the story to help drive the action. I mean I plan on creating evils such as titan's etc eventually but having a Loki type to help drive things would be fun :)
 
So, I'm guessing with my character, once I get him sorted out and all, not being one of the "good" guys, he won't be at this little meeting you've got going? I mean, what reason would he have to be there? You'll probably understand more about him once I post his bio.
 
No he doesn't have to be there. You could even have him causing some kind of mischief somewhere nearby that would summon our heroes to action. He doesn't have to be the bad guy per say but kinda the annoying thorn in the heroes side at least early on and then he could swing either way. If your interested in doing that while i think of a main badguy.
 
I'm just curious...what gods has everyone used so far? I'd love to join but I don't want to use a god or goddess that's all ready in play..Thanks for letting me know! Will post profile for approval asap.
 
We have daughter of Thor, Son of Orcus, Daughter of Artemis, Reincarnation of Loki, and Superman hasn't posted his character who is currently unaware of his heritage.
 
**CLASSIFIED**
*****Police File #1568713A5G*****

Related Case File(s): Los Mensajeros drug cartel, Los Angeles gang file #1231593, Barrea mafia family New York

First Name: Xavier
Last Name: Unknown
Code Name: Loki

Age: 20-40
Hair: Unknown
Eyes: Unknown
Ethnicity: Hispanic, unverified
Height, Weight: Unknown
Gender: Male
Distinctive Features: Unknown

Place of Birth: Unknown

Prior Arrest Record: N/A

Investigator’s notes: Very little is known about the individual named Xavier, known by this department and by an increasing number of informants across the country as “Loki,” a name given for evidence left at numerous crime scenes. When first discovered, the evidence in question was mostly dismissed as doodling, but further investigation revealed the drawings to be a section of the Norwegian rune poem translated as “Birch has the greenest leaves of any shrub; Loki was fortunate in his deceit.” This evidence has since been classified as this individual’s calling card and all crime scenes where this evidence is found are to be immediately transferred to this department for further investigation.

First crime scene where “Loki” evidence was found was an estate in northern Mexico where several leaders of the powerful and violent Los Mensajeros drug cartel were found dead. Initial reports by the Mexican authorities claimed that the leaders had succumb to infighting and killed each other. This investigator does not doubt the accuracy of the Mexican investigation, but after learning of the presence of the “Loki” calling card, suspects that “Loki” had a hand in what had happened there. Further investigation into the cartel has revealed most of its financial assets to have simply vanished, for a lack of a better word, while physical assets have been seized by authorities or taken by rival cartels.

This investigator would suspect “Loki” to be a member of a rival cartel if not for other crime scenes across the country not related to cartel activity where the “Loki” evidence has been found. Also, an alarming number of informants are talking about this “Loki” individual, and while these informants give widely varying descriptions, there is no doubt that they are talking about the same person, due to several commonalities: the name Xavier, the “Loki” evidence, and a slight Hispanic accent. No fingerprint or DNA records exist for this individual and no unidentified fingerprints have been found at related crime scenes, as well as any unidentified DNA or DNA evidence being inconclusive or not available.

While this individual appears to be involved in some way with numerous crime scenes across the country, there is insufficient evidence for a conviction, let alone an arrest, to be made.

Profile: Potentially extremely manipulative and charismatic. Could be having delusions of godhood, given the calling card referring to the Norse god, Loki.

Instructions for Contact: N/A (good luck identifying him)

*****End File*****
**CLASSIFIED**


I hope I didn't go overboard with his bio. :D
 
Back
Top