searching for online dom

Still looking if anyone is still interested, I, admittedly, do have pretty high standards and I've found that I'm a bit of a bossy bottom but I guess it makes it all the more sweeter if I submit to you? Also, more importantly, I've realized I'm looking more for a noncommittal play partner rather than a long term serious Dom , with the option of making things more serious if we find a relationship develops..if anything I've said resonates with you, feel free to message me!

Well its up to you, I have high standards, and requirments, and bossy bottom sounds inviting ;)

You will have more luck if you pay attention to what a woman writes.

I do, but its nothing to do with what a woman wants, and who said I need more luick lol,, I also have a sence of humour is that allowed?

Still looking if anyone is still interested, I, admittedly, do have pretty high standards and I've found that I'm a bit of a bossy bottom but I guess it makes it all the more sweeter if I submit to you? Also, more importantly, I've realized I'm looking more for a noncommittal play partner rather than a long term serious Dom , with the option of making things more serious if we find a relationship develops..if anything I've said resonates with you, feel free to message me!

looks as if your just here to tease:(

Spanking and anal BDSM

Hi!

I'm new to this message board, so please be gentle (in regards to this post) . I'm 23 years old and I've tried the online sub thing once before. To be honest, I'm not sure if i'm looking for something serious/long term or maybe just a one time thing. I do have a boyfriend and he does like to play games with me, but I'm not completely satisfied. When I'm in the mood, I love being controlled and I love different types of pain. I love the fear of being helpless. But I have to be in the zone to take it all seriously. Sometime it seems a little bit silly to me, submitting to a person. Basically what I'm saying is that I may come off like not a submissive person. It's just something that needs to be drawn out of me. I've had a secret interest in BDSM for years, and I'd really like someone to talk about it with. If I sound like someone you're interested in talking to, please PM me.

In addition, I'm 115 lbs, black hair, brown eyes and a tiny waist, maybe i'll send you a pic if we click. ALSO, intelligence is really important to me.

if interested

Hello my name is Wayne. I Am a 48 year-old experienced Dom and master and sadist. Before I go any further I must tell you, that I am currently serving a life sentence in the Georgia Department of Corrections for adult kidnapping, aggravated assault and aggravated sodomy. I am renting an illegal Black Market cell phone to get online. No, I'm not joking. I am being very serious. I would like to talk to you more to find out more about you as a person and as a sub. If you're really interested send me a PM and let's chat

Back