Female masterbation

Ktownmale63

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 26, 2014
Posts
444
I was watching some really hot women please themsels and it brought a question do you mind. How often do you ladies masturbate ? Are they always leg stiffening muscle quivering orgasms or just a quick release? As a male I masturbate five or six times a month so come on ladies tell the truth.
 
Depends on the week. The week before and after my period I masterbate four times a week because I'm really horny during those times. If it's my period week I do not masterbate at all. It's usually a quick release to relax me before I go to sleep or to start my Saturday off right. I tend to use my imagination or a memory to get me off. Every once in a while I will watch porn to get off.
 
Hmm, I guess I've never really thought about how often I masturbate. When I'm ovulating and really horny, it's every day - sometimes more than once. Aside from that, I would have to say 2-3 times a week maybe. Sometimes they are mind blowing orgasms and other times I think, "Really? That's it??" There's often no rhyme or reason to it.
 
Almost daily, sometimes a couple of times a day even if I've had sex. I usually read (thanks, Lit) and watch some adult movies. Most of the time it's pretty intense as opposed to a quick release.
 
It always seems that guys masturbate all the time. It's nice to hear that the ladies are as fervent about as guys are.
 
Agreed, there's some great potential in this thread, hopefully it keeps going
 
I know that chicks are just as horny as guys. However, for many of us, it's been beaten into us that it's wrong for us (women) to enjoy and want sex. There's also the issue of slut-shaming which really pisses me off.
 
I know that chicks are just as horny as guys. However, for many of us, it's been beaten into us that it's wrong for us (women) to enjoy and want sex. There's also the issue of slut-shaming which really pisses me off.

Pink we love you and your confidence to enjoy your sexuality
 
I concur about ovulation days. I'm insatiable while I'm ovulation. I don't masturbate that often, maybe 3-5 times a month. I work out my frustrations with sex, mostly. I have been masturbating more and more recently. It's amazing stress relief.
I normally just come to relieve the tension, but will give myself a few orgasms in a row.
 
One of the most erotic things is someone pleasuring themselves. Both sexes have been beaten up about masturbation, and how it is to be considered dirty and wrong.
 
Pink we love you and your confidence to enjoy your sexuality

Thank you, chainmail kitty :) It's taken me a long time to get comfortable with who I am and I'm so much happier for it. I wish that women everywhere could own and embrace their sexuality. Fucking is fun!
 
One of the most erotic things is someone pleasuring themselves. Both sexes have been beaten up about masturbation, and how it is to be considered dirty and wrong.

My previous husband felt that masturbation was wrong and wasn't super keen about me doing it. I did it anyways.
 
as much as needed

I agree with the other lady's due to being a woman some times are better than others, I have always tried to cum hard in the morning, every morning if time allows. It sets me in a good mood for the day :)
 
My previous husband felt that masturbation was wrong and wasn't super keen about me doing it. I did it anyways.

I know that feeling about the significant other not being understanding. I too continued to masturbate and feel really good about it.
 
Thank you, chainmail kitty :) It's taken me a long time to get comfortable with who I am and I'm so much happier for it. I wish that women everywhere could own and embrace their sexuality. Fucking is fun!

Could not agree more. The more fun for everyone when a woman is free to explore and own it. As a giver it is amazing helping
 
It depends on if I am getting sex often and how stressed I am. Lately it's been almost daily, because I haven't been able to see the bf in a couple weeks :( But if the bf and I are seeing each other regularly I hardly ever masturbate. When I do it depends on the mood, sometimes its to help me fall asleep and others its because I am super horny and need the release.
 
It varies. Sometimes it is any and every chance I get, other times days and weeks can pass with out doing anything. I agree with the others, during ovulation I am craving some action. During menstruation, I will usually play just to speed along my cycle and relieve cramps. It's not the best masturbation, but it is helpful for my period symptoms. Beyond that most solo sessions are quickies. I'm home with young kids and time is of the essence. My Hitachi can get me off in under a minute and I feel amazing after. Orgasms are a great pick-me-up!
 
My Hitachi can get me off in under a minute and I feel amazing after.
Interesting! I can't cum in a minute, and even if could, it wouldn't be satisfying. The longer it takes me to cum when masturbating, the better the orgasm. I always assumed it was the same for women, i.e. if you cum really quickly, it doesn't feel that good.
 
In the days leading up to my period, I will probably masturbate 3 or more times. Other days at least once.

Like queenofdeviance said, the quality of the orgasm will depend. Some times it's like a party going on in my vagina, other times, it's like a party popper fizzled.
 
Interesting! I can't cum in a minute, and even if could, it wouldn't be satisfying. The longer it takes me to cum when masturbating, the better the orgasm. I always assumed it was the same for women, i.e. if you cum really quickly, it doesn't feel that good.

There's no bad orgasm! :rolleyes: Sure, some are better than others, but even an extreme quicky feels great, gets the blood pumping, and puts a smile on my face! The power of the Hitachi is something else. I put it right on my clit or just above, turn it on and push it firmly against my skin and climaxing is like an automatic reaction. It can't be lightly against me, it has to be applied with some pressure. And just for the record, I would rather spend more time and enjoy myself more, but it's not always an option.

Oh, another interesting thing that hubby liked when I told him, when I do one of the super fast quickies I finish before my body has a chance to respond by getting very wet. Which is a good thing, I think. Then I don't have to clean up a mess. Master of efficiency, baby! LOL
 
3 or 4 times a week for me as well. They are always leg stiffening and quivering. If I really want to treat myself, they're squirting all over the place good.
 
I agree with the other lady's due to being a woman some times are better than others, I have always tried to cum hard in the morning, every morning if time allows. It sets me in a good mood for the day :)

Are you by chance trying now? Luv to help you along...if I may
 
Mrs Shrek here.

Until 2 years ago I had never Masturbated, Not on my own anyway. I don't very often, even when I am so horny.
I have chated a couple of times on here and have, and also when Mr Shrek worked away we would talk dirty so I would then. . . Always felt embarrassed after.
 
Back
Top