Getting What They All Want (Closed for lmcms and wcanvil)

"You could borrow one of our toys," Andy grinned, "we clean them every ti-ahh!" He gasped as George pinched his nipples hard, tugging on the erect nubs of flesh. The younger man writhed in his older lower's grip, pressing his ass more firmly back against the thickness he felt in the restoration expert's trousers.

George laughed, "No toys tonight. If she wants to touch that hot, sweet little slit of hers, she'll have to do it naturally. Or let one of us do it." With their cocks, if he had his way. But he would not push. After the emotional nature of the evening so far, he was not about to press his luck.

His hands moved down to run over the bulge in Andy's jeans, drawing a moan from his college age lover. George unbuckled his belt with practiced ease and then his pants as well. Then he chuckled and actually pushed Andy forward, moving with him, until they were within arms' reach of Kylie on the couch. "Unzip him, " George urged her. "You want to see what he's got, right? It would be hot if you unzipped him for me."
 
Kylie looked up at George and Andy with a twinkle in her eye as she leaned forward suprising both men as she took the zipper between her teeth and slowly worked it down never taking her eyes off them. Once his zipper was down she leaned back a little, "like that?" She asked in a teasing sultry voice.
 
Both men just stared for a few moments in erotically indulged shock. George was the first to recover, "Yes, just like that, you sexy little thing."

"God damn," Andy breathed. His manhood had gotten so hard he felt it might split the skin when she'd done that. "Wow, Kylie, that was one of the hottest things I've ever seen." Oh, and the way he'd felt her breath and her body so close was just incredible.

His older lover chuckled, "Here's one of the hottest I have," and then hooked his thumbs into the college student's pants and boxers at once, yanking both down together.

Andy gasped as his young, strong, throbbing cock bounced into view free of the restraining fabric. It was hard and hungry; a small bead of pre-cum slipping from the slit of his crown. His balls hung down clean shaven and heavy. He stepped out of his pants and stood before Kylie clad only in a pair of socks, a faint flush on his cheeks.

"He's a hot young piece of ass, isn't he?" George grinned, reaching around to run a finger up his young lover's rod and capture the bead of sweet pre, pulling it back and licking it off his finger. His strong hands rubbed the younger man's thighs and pulled them apart a bit more, widening the youth's stance.
 
Last edited:
Kylie grinned and purred in satisfaction at what she saw revealed to her. Andy's member was indeed a sight to behold and she could feel herself creaming her panties in eager anticipation. "That he is indeed George." She answered him never taking her eyes off the cock that was only inches from her face.

One hand began slowly caressing down her body as she licked her lips before looking up at both males with a saucey grin and lust filling her eyes. "Please continue now." She said with a please husky voice that almost sounded as if she were on the verge of laughter at her own command.
 
Andy shivered and felt his heart beat faster; Kylie's eyes were luminous and hungry as she gazed at him and the way she made that happy, hot sound deep in her throat was incredible. Her grin made him answer with one of his own as he felt George getting back to his feet behind him. "As our guest wishes."

Was she going to call the action? Probably not but it her watching and giving little orders like that was still pretty damn hot.

George stepped to one side of Andy, the younger man leaning over a bit, and the two men kissed once more. Their tongues slipped from their lips to twist about and wrestle one another.

They turned to face one another, George's arms going around Andy's waist to fondle his ass. He squeezed and massaged the firm, sweet flesh, pulling his cheeks apart. Andy moaned, his own hands moving up George's chest first to caress him but then to start unbuttoning his vest and then the dress shirt beneath it.
 
Kylie watched the two men she loved so dearly begin to kiss as Andy worked on undressing george. She slipped her hand under her skirt of her dress and made quick work of removing her thong while they were both emerssed in thier kiss. She watced them lightly stroking her freshly waxed pussy humming softly. When George's shirt slid from his shoulders she decided it was timr for a reminder that she was indeed still here. She tossed her damp thong towards them and almost laughed when it landed perfectibng between their kissing faces. When they turned to look at her she grinned and gave them a finger wave.
 
His vest and shirt were gone but the red tie was still around George's shoulders; Andy liked the whimsy of it and the slight authority it gave. His hands ran up his older lover's chest and stroked his body as they kissed again.

Suddenly something soft and smelling distinctly of sex flopped onto their faces. Both of them jerked back, the object falling between them and tumbling down to catch on Andy's rock hard dick and hang there.

Kylie's thong panties.

"Damn," Andy murmured. Both of them turned to look at the wickedly grinning young woman who gave them a little wave in response.

George chuckled, "I think she's enjoying the show."

Andy nodded, winking at her, "Sure smells like it. God, I can smell her pussy from here. She must be so wet."

"Let's get her wetter," George responded. He put his hands on Andy's shoulders and gently pushed the younger man down. Andy knelt in front of George, reaching up to unzip his black slacks.

He looked over at Kylie, making sure she was watching and then slipped his hands inside. George's breath hissed out between his teeth and he then moaned as Andy stroked him inside his pants before threading George's proud manhood out the front of his briefs and then the slacks to leave it bobbing in the air.

Not one to leave it at that, Andy leaned in and kissed the head of his lover's rod, feeling George's hand run through and grip his hair lightly. He purred and started to lick over it, his eyes finding Kylie and making sure his gaze met hers while be tongue bathed George's shaft.
 
Kylie moaned as she watched keeping her eyes on Andy as he licked up and george's shaft. She positioned herself so she could watch and they could see her clearly. She spread her legs wide causing the skirt to pop up over her hips letting them see her wet bare pink pussy as she slowly pet it.

As Andy licked over George's shaft moaning his appreciation for his lover's flavor and listened to George's sounds of pleasure at Andy's mouth she slipped a finger into her dipping wet pussy moaning loudly as her inner walls clamped down hungrily on her finger as if it were begging for more. She pulled her finger out of her and sucked it into her mouth removing her juices before she began to slowly finger fuck herself as she watched them.
 
"God," George groaned, "Look at you two hot young things go." He licked his lips, his eyes fixed on Kylie as she finger fucked her sweet, slick, shaved sex. When she would pause to lick her fingers he felt his manhood throb and wanted her all the more. She was ever bit as sultry and sexy as he'd ever imagined.

Andy was watching her too, as best he could. One of his hands was on his own dick, stroking himself as he pleased his lover and visually teased his friend. He leaned back a bit and licked his lips, making a show of it, and then opened wide and took the head of George's throbbing phallus in his mouth.

They both moaned, though Andy's was muffled by the meat in his mouth. Andy started to suck, his head moving back and forth, lips sealed tight around George's member.
 
Kylie almost came undone as she watched Andy swallow George's cock while her body was on fire and on edge as she worked herself over she wanted more than just their eyes on her body. As she watched them a wicked idea came to mind and she slipped to the floor crawling toward them when she reached them while she was on all fours she leaned her head down taking Andy's cock into her mouth while he sucked on George.

She gave no warning as to what she was about to do just took Andy's cock fully into her mouth swallowing him down her throat as her nose brushed against his hip bone her ass in the air bare from her skirt rising.
 
"MMffmm!" Andy's eyes bulged and then half-lidded as Kylie's wet, warm mouth suddenly engulfed him. Fuck! Fuck, that was so good, so hot! She took him all in one gulp, deep throating his generous member with ease.

George laughed and then let out a low whistle, "God, Kylie, you took it all in one gulp! You must be the best cock sucker I've ever seen!" He reached out with one hand to rub her upturned, bare ass. "Wanted to get my hands on this hot body for years," he said.

Andy sucked hard and faster on his lover's cock; taking in over half of it with each motion of his head now. He pulled his hands away from where he'd been teasing his own dick and slid them under Kylie, moaning anew as he took hold of her generous, lush breasts through the material of her dress.
 
With George's praise in her ears with Andy's muffled explaination and one hand on her ass and one on her breast she moaned her pleasure causing her throat to tighten around Andy's cock and sending vibration through his member as she slowly began to bob her head wanting him on edge but not wanting him to cum.

She wiggled her ass for George as he gropped and petted it. Loveing the senstaion of his hand on her. Using one hand she reached behing her neck and untied her top letting it fall so her breast would be bare to Andy's eager grasp.
 
"Nn," George grunted, "Best show I've ever been in." It felt like Andy was trying to suck his cock right off; the young man displaying all of his lustful skill. The college boy's throat worked, swallowing George's pre as more and more of leaked from him.

The older man slid his hand down Kylie's ass and his fingers grazed the wet heat of her pussy. He chuckled and started to pet her sopping sex before slipping his middle finger into her tight, hot channel up to the second knuckle.

Andy was trying hard not to cum. It was just all so hot and all so good! Kylie could teach him a thing or two about blowjobs, he'd never felt anyone so good at it! He pulled his hand away as her top came down and a moment later, he was cupping a soft, warm breast in each hand.

He moaned around George's dick and picked up the pace yet again. God, he wanted to cum and George to spray he and Kylie both with his load.
 
Kylie moaned around Andy's dick as George's fingers found their way to her wet hungry sex. She sucked harder on Andy bobbing her head faster and one hand played with his balls teasing him. She wanted him to cum wanted to taste the flavor she had wandered about for three very long years.

She arched her ass up giving George better access to her aching pussy to let him play but she didn't want to cum yet not until after she got Andy off she had plans and for them to work Andy had to cum first.
 
George groaned as she shifted her ass up a bit to give him better access and he smiled. "Offering up your hot little hole to me, Kylie, you sweet thing. To think I could have had you all these years. We're all going to have to make up for lost time."

The whole time he spoke, his finger twisted and moved in her slick passage; he squirmed it around to stroke her walls, even as he pumped the digit in and out to finger fuck her hot box.

Andy was trembling, his head bobbing up and down on his lover's dick, and he was moaning around it the whole time. The moans grew shorter and more desperate as Kylie sucked and slurped his cock like he'd never felt before. Her hand on his balls fondled and rolled his heavy, jizz filled nuts and he just couldn't take it!

He pulled his head off of George's dick and cried out, "Fuck, I'm cumming, Kylie! God, George, she's sucking it right fucking out of me!" And as he had in countless daydreams and fantasies, he let out a loud groan as his cock throbbed and pulsed, starting to shoot jet after jet of his hot seed.
 
Kylie hummed in apreciation as Andy came down her throat with load after load as if he had never had an orgasm before. She swallowed every drop not letting a single drop go to waste. When he was finished she sat up and guided Andy's head back to George's cock. "Don't be rude Andy just cause you got off soen't mean you done." She told him teasingly and waited until he took the cock back into his mouth.

When she had sat up it had caused George's fingers to leave her greedy pussy but that was okay she had bigger fish to fry at the moment. As Andy Sucked on George's hard thick cock she manuvered herself so that she could lick and suck on his balls. She teased one then the other before lift her head. Turn gripped Andy's hair turning him slightly and leaned in to kiss him around the head of George's cock.
 
Andy's eyes had rolled back in his head almost all the way as he came like a freight train. God, he felt like he had ejaculated his whole spine. Her happy hum teased him though, urging even more from him, and she swallowed it all. It was amazing and fucking hot as hell. She didn't let out little bit even slip out of her lips!

He grinned at her tease, "Just taking a breather, gorgeous. I needed it after that." The younger man turned back to his older lover and grinned up at him before he licked over the head of George's dick and took it back into his mouth. He moaned and went deep, relaxing his throat and letting it pushed far into his eager mouth.

As he bobbed up and down on it once more, lips sealed tightly, he felt Kylie moving. George chuckled, "Aww, your pussy and I were getting so close," but he didn't try to catch or restrain her. He simple lifted his finger and breathed in the smell of her cunt before licking her juices from it. "Mmm, tastes very good indeed."

Then he blinked as her hand grabbed Andy's hair and pulled his head back and to one side. George realized what she was about to do and gasped, then let out a long, happy moan as she and Andy kissed around the head of his cock. "Oh, fucking hell, you sexy young sluts," he moaned.

Andy chuckled, his tongue slithering over his boyfriend's rod to tangle and wrestle with Kylie's. She was a fucking sex goddess! They moaned together, tongues and lips meeting and dueling with George's luck cock between them, getting the service of both.
 
Kylie continued kissing Andy tongues tangling around George's cock for a few moments before she began licking the cock between them from base to tip a couple of times. She took the hard cock in front of her all the way to the hilt sucking hard as she pulled back and then motioned for Andy to take the next swallow of cock. When he pulled back she went in again and in no time they had worked out a rythm sucking on George with one suck each trying to get him closer to the edge.
 
George was in heaven. His chest rose and feel as he panted for breath, his eyes fixed on the sight before him. Kylie and Andy took turns deep throating his dick; taking him all the way until their chins brushed his sack. Two beautiful young people on their knees in front of him, sucking on his cock like they needed it to live.

Fuck, it was amazing!

"God, keep going, you hot, sexy, young sluts," he growled. He had a hand in each of their hair, not to force or guide them, just to touch those sleek young bodies. He groaned, his eyes closing, "Oh, fuck, you pretty bitches! I'm-ahh! Ahhh, fuck!"

Andy pulled back, his eyes closing and his mouth opening, positioning his face next to Kylie's as George's member throbbed and erupted, spraying them with his white, sticky joy.
 
When George started to cum she posed in a potioned that mimiced Andy's head back eyes closed mouth open for the treat of George's seed. When finally his orgasm came to an end she turned to Andy and began to lick his face clean of George's cum while her face was still covered. Her tongue was tender and loving as she cleaned his skin of george's seed.

A naughty smile played across her face as she pulled back from Andy. "All clean love." She whispered then laughed. "Welll at least the two of you are." She kneeled there expectantly waiting.
 
Andy cooed softly as Kylie licked him clean. It was so...intimate a moment. God, he loved her. He made a soft sound in his throat as that thought hit him.

He loved her. He really did. Every bit as much as George.

What was that going to mean?

For now, he just smiled as she finished and leaned back, grinning back at her. "Let me return the favor, lover." Andy leaned in and ran his tongue along her cheek, scooping up a strand of cum. "Mm. Tastes even better flavored with you."

George chuckled, "Clean her up good, baby. Though you're both dirty, no matter you clean you get, and you know it." The sight of them cleaning each other had renewed some vigor into his deflating cock; his member now resting at about half mast. "I think we need to take this to the bedroom. Or the jacuzzi." He wanted to offer the balcony too but they should wait until it was darker. "Especially since our lovely guest has yet to cum. Really we need to be better hosts."
 
Kylie laughed in delight as Andy licked her face clean at George's comment. "You know George I do believe you are right yall make terrible host you have both cum at least twice tonight and I have yet to cum once I believe yall should catch me up. Just so we are all even and such ya know?"

She smiled up at George innocently as if she were talking about anything but orgasm and naughty sexual acts. When Andy finished with her face she kissed him before rising and letting her dress float to the floor so she stood before them naked.

Even standing George was taller than she and Andy was still kneeling on the ground below her she shivered wandering if this was a chain of command before her or if she was imagining it.
 
Both men laughed as Kylie sassed them and stood up, her dress falling away completely. George put an arm around her and leaned in to kiss her, "I can only hope you'll forgive us. We will have to catch you up, maybe even give you a few more than we'll have."

Andy felt a thrill kneeling before them both like this. Part of him wondered if this was how it would be from now on with them, in more ways than one. He was a submissive guy sexually, he liked to tease but he loved to be told what to do and be used. George called the shots in their sexual life for the most part.

Would Kylie? She'd moved him around physically, but...well. They'd have to see.

George's strong hands reached up to fondle her ample breasts, massaging the plush flesh. "Andy baby, let's catch up before we move, hm?"

Andy nodded and rolled onto his back and then slid between Kylie's legs before he sat up, the motion bringing his face right into her wet, steamy sex. He moaned and kissed her pussy; his lips pressing against her labia and his tongue slipping out to press inside her glorious tunnel. He licked and wriggled against her walls before slipping out and moving his tongue upwards to find the fleshy nub of her clit and began to tease the pearl with the tip of his tongue.
 
Kylie moaned in pleasure as Andy's mouth found it's target her knees instantly grew a little week at the stimulation and her hands gripped George's shoulders as he foundled her breast.

"God that feels so good Andy what a wicked wicked tongue you have. I think I like it." She told Andy while moaning and looked up at George pulling him down for a passionate kiss as he teased her breast Helping Andy push her closer to the edge.

"Just a little more Please just a little more I'm so damn close." She pleaded to which everone would listen to her needy pleads.
 
Both men chuckled at her breathy, needy plea. Andy licked at her sweet, swollen nub with fervent eagerness. God, he wanted her to cum! He wanted to hear her cry out, feel her thighs tighten on his head, her pussy tremble and gush all over his face. He ran his hands over her thighs before moving his right hand to just prod at her entrance with one finger.

George kissed her again, pushing his tongue into her mouth and tasting her. His hands squeezed her luscious tits hard, mauling the ample flesh. He ran his fingers over the sloping curves to her nipples, taking hold of each and pinching them, then pulling with sharp, quick tugs on the sensitive peaks.
 
Back
Top