Any Gamers on Literotica?

I'm something of a wannabe gamer.
I love playing games, but don't have the money to afford any games or have the computer that can handle really good games.

Also, a lot of gamers are into things like first person shooters (which these days seems to be Overwatch),
and as much as I enjoyed them casually, I was never big into them.
Especially not the lightning fast FPS games they have these days that are squad oriented (again, like Overwatch).

I was never into WoW or any MMOs (I did play Ragnarok Online back a few years ago, but I on't ever claim to be good at it. It took too many hours to be good.)
I'm awful at things like Hearthstone, although I barely played it.
I don't even want to touch DotA or things like that.
People are way too salty, agressive, and competetive there.
I did like playing GTA V ONline, but that was on console back when
it was a newer game.

I am a Minecrafter, and a vanilla one at that. :p

Perhaps you're just more of a solo gamer. When I was younger, I used to play Warcraft on my own in custom games. I did the same for league for months until the system forced me to play with others.

Perhaps you're just more of a solo gamer. When I was younger, I used to play Warcraft on my own in custom games. I did the same for league for months until the system forced me to play with others.

Maybe, but I'm also of the generation that played split screen console games.
Most the really fun games are multiplayer games, or at least multiplayer capable.
Even in Minecraft, the only real point of wearing non-default skins is other people
seeing them.

I always find myself getting more into my builds when on a server.
My single player worlds have simple houses, my server builds are like full towns and cities.
GTA V is more fun online, especially once you've beat the single player game.
Plus I can play as me (or my virtual identity), and I like making my own player in games.

It is true that I'm terrible at socializing, so even in MMO or other multiplayer online games, I'm typically adventuring alone.

Still, it's all moot when I don't even have a computer capable of playing such games. :p

I've been playing League a lot lately. I main support. Honor Level 4. I got Mastery 7 Janna, Mastery 5 Sona, Mastery 5 Rakan, and now I'm working on Lulu and Morgana.

My games are heavily dependent on my carry. If I have a bad ADC, it's pretty much a waste of an hour. If I have a good ADC, it's a quick match in which we win.

Nobody in solo queue understands lane rotations, vision, objectives, minion wave timing, or team fighting. Everybody builds damage, nobody wants to play tanky so they want me to run Alistar, Blitz, Naut etc. People want kills. Kills will net you anywhere from 100g to 300g. One minion wave is worth that. So, is it really worth chasing under tower when you have minions worth more gold sitting right there?

Ardent Censor is OP as fuck. Redemption is OP as fuck. Locket is OP as fuck. But the question is... can I get the gold to get those items. If not, GG.

Also, if you don't last hit well, I will steal your shit. I'm broke and I need Mana Regen to keep your ass alive.

Hey L0tus, long time no see. Your CLG and Aphromoo were lucky as hell this past weekend. I don't know what the deal with imaqtpie and CLG is. Why did he change his username to CLG imaqtpie? Is he going to be carrying for them?

imaqtpie is an inspiration to all ugly, fat, loser men who play videogames all day. He has a good woman in Lisha. She really treats him well. Lucky couple.

WoW..
It's all I have time for really.
Find me online every night! I play Alliance primarily.

Hey L0tus, long time no see. Your CLG and Aphromoo were lucky as hell this past weekend. I don't know what the deal with imaqtpie and CLG is. Why did he change his username to CLG imaqtpie? Is he going to be carrying for them?

imaqtpie is an inspiration to all ugly, fat, loser men who play videogames all day. He has a good woman in Lisha. She really treats him well. Lucky couple.

Who even knows what goes on in imaqtpie's head? CLG, Delta Fox, who knows perhaps even Unicorns of Love is next. lol

He's my inspiration too you know. His hair is like a horse mane, you just wanna stroke it but not this beard. I'd be too scared there was food in there or even Small Cat.

After the DoubleLift leaving CLG, I don't see Aphromoo the same anymore. I think I've gone to the dark side. *soft and slow TSM chat*

I play quite a bit of Overwatch. But I'm a console peasant.

Don't play much else at the moment

Who even knows what goes on in imaqtpie's head? CLG, Delta Fox, who knows perhaps even Unicorns of Love is next. lol

He's my inspiration too you know. His hair is like a horse mane, you just wanna stroke it but not this beard. I'd be too scared there was food in there or even Small Cat.

After the DoubleLift leaving CLG, I don't see Aphromoo the same anymore. I think I've gone to the dark side. *soft and slow TSM chat*

Hahaha actually I think QT's hair is where god created heaven. No matter how bad he's looking, his hair is perfect. I love how he plays with Small Cat. I love how he talks to Small Cat. That dude is awesome.

His beard? Yeah it could use some work but I don't think I'd want him to shave either. I'll live with it. Haha

I have respect for Aphromoo but I dunno... CLG is just not consistent. You're TSM now? :O You cheater!!! I know not to marry you! :D

You been alright? Is life treating you well?

I play quite a bit of Overwatch. But I'm a console peasant.

Don't play much else at the moment

I hear it's addicting. If I played, I have a feeling I'd be a Road Hog player. Instill some tilt!

Hahaha actually I think QT's hair is where god created heaven. No matter how bad he's looking, his hair is perfect. I love how he plays with Small Cat. I love how he talks to Small Cat. That dude is awesome.

His beard? Yeah it could use some work but I don't think I'd want him to shave either. I'll live with it. Haha

I have respect for Aphromoo but I dunno... CLG is just not consistent. You're TSM now? :O You cheater!!! I know not to marry you! :D

You been alright? Is life treating you well?

I love the name Small Cat. It's rather ridiculous but works rather well. I remember DoubleLift was confused and thought imaqtpie's name was silly. Now, he sees the name fits the bill.

Same, I respect Aphro but the way DoubleLift left doesn't sit right with me. I just can't see him the same. There was also his speech when CLG won NA finals. Xmithie was even looking at Aphro with a "What the hell?" face. Although on stream Aphro is nice to his viewers and helps them step up their game. Sigh. The senpai whose true heart I'll never know.

I was a big fan of CLG when Pobelter and DoubleLift were still on. It just so happens that I like both of those players. I had a larger affinity for the players than the organization as most viewers do.

Is it cheating if we broke up? :p

Okay so after an entire night of playing League with L0tus and her boyfriend, I must say she is infinitely better than me. I got shit on pretty much every game. It was a rough night.

Feelsbadman

I miss WoW...haven't played since pandaria expansion...I stick with elder scrolls via console now.

Legion has been really enjoyable. I'm grateful our guild has teamed up with another and we're able to see more of the content then before.

The game has become too linear for my tastes. I have enjoyed the content though.

I find that with every expansion there's been things I've not cared for. Finally getting Kil'Jaeden down was nice. Seeing content as it happens is also nice. Been loving the music in game
Have you gotten your class mount?

I find that with every expansion there's been things I've not cared for. Finally getting Kil'Jaeden down was nice. Seeing content as it happens is also nice. Been loving the music in game
Have you gotten your class mount?

I have not gotten my class mount yet. Loved the Kil'Jaeden fight. Got it down on normal I am 5 of 9 heroic. I REALLY want the ahead of the curve mount, but pretty sure I won't be able to find a run that will get it. That solo event is annoying. lol I DID get my 250 mount achievement though.

I'm a console gamer , probably only one on a switch and 3ds xl , I'm currently playing super Mario
Odessy and pokemon, and the daily challenges on rayman legends .

Picked up the new Assassin's Creed and Forza 7 at the weekend.

Both excellent.

Any FIFA players?

Back