Beautiful Dresses, Sexy Outfits and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizVegas79

Naughty Advice Doc
This thread is intended to resurrect the Beautiful Women in Sexy Outfits and Dresses thread in more modest form.

Please no fetish or bondage stuff - there are other threads for that. Light nudity is okay I guess if it's modest and tasteful. Basically I'd just like this to be sort of a Lit Fashion Hot Spot :D

So, to get things started, here is one of my favorite outfits >>>

Z58596-CVBK_Y32880-BK.19

Mmmm .... loving the sweater dress theme - it is cold out there and us girls have to keep trying to look good without freezing to death! lol

Indeed. :D

I can't find a bigger image of this, sadly.

img-thing

That's so cute. I really love the color and the pattern too.

I wear a lot of shoulderless dresses because I don't fill out a dress as much as most gals so I need to draw eyes away from that sorry fact! :eek:

This thread is intended to resurrect the Beautiful Women in Sexy Outfits and Dresses thread in more modest form.

Please no fetish or bondage stuff - there are other threads for that. Light nudity is okay I guess if it's modest and tasteful. Basically I'd just like this to be sort of a Lit Fashion Hot Spot :D

So, to get things started, here is one of my favorite outfits >>>

Z58596-CVBK_Y32880-BK.19

Fetish and revealing outfits are great, don't get me wrong, but a woman that can stop me mid sentence in just a sun, sweater, or regular dress... I'd chase until exhaustion

Ladies ladies, wow some hot gear and boots happening.............Very sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back