Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong - RV & Open

When Crystal agreed, it was hardly a word she uttered. It was more a whimper of incredulity that he wasn't going to do to her what her body said it wanted him to. Still, her hand reached for his elbow and she let him guide her along the water's edge.

The sun was beginning to set, so the sky was colored with the hues that accompanied it. And the waves were tinged with those colors, as well. All-in-all, it was an amazingly romantic situation. If their relationship was any further along, it might be considered the perfectly romantic setting. As it was, it was still a pleasantly beautiful walk for Jonah, with an extremely lovely companion.

The walk steadied Crystal from how wobbly she'd been after Jonah removed her shoes for her. He was sure she didn't understand why he hadn't just touched her pussy, but she'd learn. Besides, it had only been a couple hours that she hadn't been antagonistic toward him, regardless what she'd said about having thought about him ever since their big blowup. He wasn't sure how tenuous this truce was going to be. From all indications, Crystal was virgin in all male/female interactions, except for business, and even then, she seemed remarkably naive.

Nevertheless, Jonah realized he'd taken a risk with his caress of her legs. Still, she'd let him do it, and had apparently enjoyed it, to the point of being disappointed he hadn't gone farther.

Eventually, they reached one of the benches placed a few feet into high tide. The water was several yards away at the moment, but given another few hours, the bench would be right in the water, and anyone sitting there would have wet feet.

Before he let Crystal take a seat, Jonah hiked up her skirt, till it bunched up just below her crotch, then indicated she should sit. She seemed a bit embarrassed to be in public, showing so much of her legs. He liked the look of her legs, and hoped others would appreciate them, as well. It didn't matter to him if Crystal was comfortable with the situation. Whether she liked it or not, he was going to show her what she needed to know for those other two books she was intended to write...
 
Crystal was slowly composing herself as they walked on the beach toward the water. She knew she was inexperienced but it still surprised her that he didn't touch her sex. She wondered if she had made a mistake, maybe he was not attracted to her. Maybe he thought she was a bit of an idiot thinking he wanted to touch her. She could feel her cheeks burn with embarrassment and was relieved that it was getting dark. She began to think of excuses to leave. She didn't want to walk off in a huff again.

Crystal decided on what she would say when they reached a bench. She knew it was the safest way to say good bye. She realized Jonah wanted her to sit but before she could he suddenly began to bunch up her dress. Her mouth opened in shock when she realized that her crotch was almost in view. She was about to ask what he thought he was doing when he looked at her and indicated she should sit. She was so flustered that she just plopped down on the bench. Her hand went to her dress to pull the skirt of it down.
 
Crystal was decidedly embarrassed, having so much leg showing, and from where he sat, Jonah could see a peek of her panties. Crystal reached out to cover herself, but Jonah said quietly and firmly: "Don't you dare touch that skirt. Place your hands on your thighs, just in front of where your skirt currently stops."
 
"Don't you dare touch that skirt. Place your hands on your thighs, just in front of where your skirt currently stops." Crystal didn't know which surprised her the most what he said or the way he said it. She looked at his face to see if he was kidding but she saw the look on his face and obediently placed her hands where he told her to. She was trembling a bit as she looked into his eyes pleadingly.
 
Jonah clearly saw the jolt from Crystal at his command: in particular, how it was delivered. Chances were she hadn't been spoken to in such a tone for a long time. Still, it shocked her into stunned obedience. Her hands quickly slapped to her thighs, the fabric of her skirt just barely touching her wrists.

For a couple seconds, she just stared straight out at the ocean, but then, suddenly, her head snapped around to Jonah, obvious fear showing in her eyes.

Trying to comfort her, Jonah smiled and laid a hand over Crystal's hand nearest him. "That's a good girl. Obedience is good. There's nothing to fear. I won't let any harm come to you."
 
Crystal never felt so frightened in her life as she stared out at the ocean. She could only remember feeling this way one time when she disobeyed her Mother and her Father gave her a talking too. She frowned as she realized he was treating her like a child. She turned her face to him ready to say something but then fear ran through her and she just looked at him. She was surprised when he smiled at her and covered her hand with one of his. It felt warm and soothing as he told her, "That's a good girl. Obedience is good. There's nothing to fear. I won't let any harm come to you." She looked at him confused, he was talking to her as if she was a child and also reassuring her that there was nothing to fear as he was protecting her. She wonder what he was protecting her from but did not say a word as she slowly relaxed.
 
Jonah half expected an explosion our of Crystal, the way he was treating her currently. He knew he was speaking to as he would a child, but in the world she'd placed herself in - whether she knew it or not - she was a child.

Slowly, Jonah let the hand that rested on Crystal's hand slide down until it lay on the bare skin of her leg. He felt her tense, but then relax again. Then, gently, he began to exert a gentle pressure that, should she not resist, would spread her legs, at least a little.
 
Crystal felt Jonah's hand slide off her hand and move down onto the skin of her leg. She tensed for a moment and heard her own audible breathing as she relaxed again. Her eyes opened wide as he press down there and she could feel her legs spread open a little. Her breathing became faster with anticipation and with fear of the unknown.
 
Jonah expected resistance when he began to open Crystal's legs, which, with her skirt hiked up like it was, was putting her crotch on display to anyone who might pass by. Granted, she was wearing panties, but even so, he expected she was going to feel pretty exposed like that.

To his surprise, her thigh moved toward him a couple inches before he felt her tense. The look she gave him was one of shock, but she continued to say nothing. He had a feeling she was having a very difficult time figuring out what he was doing... or why.
 
Crystal did not know what to expect. She could feel the heat from Jonah's hand radiating to her vagina. It was a queer feeling and brought both fear and need to her. She knew she should close her legs quickly and stand up and run away. Where would she go and how far would she get if she bolted. She should not have let this happen. She should have left after they ate. She was tensing up quickly as she looked out to the ocean waiting to see what he would do. Did she really need to experience this? Her mind raced and so did her heart as she waited to see what he would do.
 
Although her legs weren't really spread that far - her knees were maybe six inches apart - Jonah figured Crystal probably felt awfully exposed. He had to admit, the sight of her pretty panties stretched over the mound of her pussy looked incredible.

When Crystal's gaze went absentmindedly again to the ocean, he knew she was considering bolting. However, instead of acting on that, as he was sure she would have before their conversation not more than an hour prior, she simply sat there, albeit uncomfortably.

Reaching over, Jonah took her chin and turned her head back to him.

"You're fine." He meant that in more than the surface meaning of the word. Pointing to a small group of people frolicking at the edge of the water, he said, "Those women in their bikinis are far more exposed than you are right now. They don't have a problem with it. Do we need to find you a bikini?"
 
Crystal was detaching herself from the whole experience. She looked out at the waves and concentrated on that. She suddenly felt a warm hand on her chin. She felt her head turning and when she saw Jonah she snapped out of it. She looked into his eyes as he spoke to her. "You're fine." She frowned a bit she didn't feel fine. She followed his pointing finger and saw a group or frolicking people by the water. She did not know why he wanted her to see them. She looked at him as he told her, "Those women in their bikinis are far more exposed than you are right now. They don't have a problem with it. Do we need to find you a bikini?" She looked at the near naked women and shook her head no real fast. She would be uncomfortable dressed like that in public. She could see what he meant though, yes her dress was up but still her body was covered. The difference was that she did not know what he was going to do to her.
 
Jonah could tell the idea of showing so much skin in public frightened the hell out of her. She was well out of her comfort zone in this situation, and she kept trying to withdraw herself from it - a defense mechanism he was sure she'd developed over the years - which is why he kept pulling her back into the moment.

Keeping his eyes locked on Crystal's, Jonah asked her, "If I walked away right now, would you close your legs back up again? Or if I told you to spread them farther, then left, would you do so?" He wanted to add one more thing to that, but he was afraid it would freak her out completely, so he refrained.
 
She kept looking at the waves mentally separating from what was happening to her when she heard Jonah's voice. She turned her face to him and looked into his eyes as he asked, "If I walked away right now, would you close your legs back up again? Or if I told you to spread them farther, then left, would you do so?" She thought for a moment and told him, "I would close my legs if you did either one of those things. I wouldn't sit here alone with them spread."
 
Last edited:
Jonah smiled slightly at Crystal's comment.

"That may change at some date. We'll see. You've done well so far. You may close your legs if you wish, though your panties are lovely. Leave your skirt as it is, though."

He knew he was pushing her, especially after their having struck a truce so recently. She'd admitted she liked him, which was something of a surprise, consider how she'd reacted to him when they'd been together previously, but he wasn't complaining. She was truly a beautiful woman. She'd make an even more beautiful submissive, should they get that far.

With his hand still on her smooth, warm thigh, Jonah waited for her legs to close...
 
Crystal could see the slight smile on Jonah's lips and listened attentively as he spoke to her, "That may change at some date. We'll see. You've done well so far. You may close your legs if you wish, though your panties are lovely. Leave your skirt as it is, though."

She thought for a moment before closing her legs and than gasped as she felt his warm hand between her legs. She could feel the heat of it on her sex and began to open her legs again.
 
As suspected, Crystal wasted little time. As Jonah felt her legs begin to close once more, he slipped his hand against the smooth fabric-covered mound of her pussy, and Crystal's closing legs pressed his fingers against her slit.

To his surprise, she gasped, but not in horror or outrage. Instead, her thighs opened once more, to accommodate his hand against her warmth.

Jonah wasn't going to point out that she was sitting in plain view of anyone who might look. Instead, he started slowly rubbing up and down, letting her feel what it felt like to have another person's hand against her most intimate parts.
 
It was an amazing sensation to feel the heat of his hand against her sex. She opened her legs a bit to give his hand some room. She closed her eyes wanting to feel the sensations that were running through her. She gasped as his hand began to rub up and down. She never had felt anything like it. She had never touched herself like this and soon she was making a strange sound of pleasure. She wondered how his hand would feel if her panties weren't in the way. For right now she just let the sensations take her where she had never been. She didn't think of anything but the feeling of his hand rubbing her in her most intimate place.
 
Crystal got lost in the sensation of Jonah's hand against her pussy. She forgot they were right out in the open, and just closed her eyes, tossed her head back, and let him have his way with her. Her legs even spread wider than they had been before.

A young couple passed by as Jonah rubbed her cunt. Instead of being horrified to see such activity going on in public, they stopped and watched as Crystal's arousal grew. Jonah saw the smiles on their faces and knew they were enjoying the view. The young man's lady friend seemed to be getting hot and bothered watching Crystal's pussy being pleasured, and after a minute or so, she leaned over and whispered in the young man's ear. Whatever she said to him appeared to be a good idea to him, because he grabbed her hand, and they hurried off in the direction they'd come. The young woman gave Jonah a wave as they left, which Jonah returned with his free hand.

"Do you like this?" Jonah asked when their young voyeurs were well away.
 
Crystal made soft sounds of pleasure a Jonah continued his ministries. She did not worry about anyone seeing than now. All she wanted was the pleasure he was giving her. She opened her legs wider and pressed her sex against his hand harder wanting even more from him. She thought she heard whispers somewhere but didn't care as she moved her hips so that she felt more sensations. She heard Jonah's voice asking her, "Do you like this?" Her voice sounded breathless to her own ears as she answered, "Oh, yes, very much."
 
"Oh, yes. Very much," was the panted, expected reply.

"Put your hand on top of mine," Jonah whispered, his fingers continuing their caress of Crystal's softest bits...
 
"Put your hand on top of mine," I thought that was a strange request but moved my hand to the top of yours. I could feel the warmness of your hand and the way it moved over my sex. A soft moan left my lips as my own hand rubbed softly against the skin of my inner thighs as yours continued its ministry of my now wet vagina an panties.
 
Jonah felt rather than saw Crystal's hand softly come to rest atop his. His gaze remained on her face and the surprised bliss showing on it. He continued rubbing up and down her panty-covered slit, digging in slightly when he reached the top.

For a few minutes, he kept working her pussy with her hand riding along, but then, he leaned in and whispered into Crystal's ear:

"I'm going to take my hand off you in a moment, but I want your hand to continue what I'm doing, okay? Go ahead and keep your eyes closed and just concentrate on the feelings going through your body."

With that, Jonah slowly slipped his hand off Crystal's fabric-covered pussy...
 
She could hear her own sounds of pleasure as Jonah rubbed between her leg. When he touch her clit a little harder she drew in a breath each time he did that. She could feel the wetness forming in her panties when he whispered in her ear, "I'm going to take my hand off you in a moment, but I want your hand to continue what I'm doing, okay? Go ahead and keep your eyes closed and just concentrate on the feelings going through your body."

He continued rubbing her a little bit longer but when he took his hand away she felt her sex for the first time through her panties. She moved her hand as he had taught her pressing a little harder on her clit. She felt her excitement growing as soft moans of pleasure left her lips. She kept her eyes close concentrated on the sensations that were running rampet through her body.
 
Jonah watched in wonder as Crystal took over rubbing her pussy without comment or hesitation. She was so wrapped up in the sensations she was deriving from this single location on her body that he was sure she was thinking of nothing but the pleasure she felt. He was always surprised at people who didn't masturbate, particularly those as old as Crystal. To think that someone her age had apparently never had a sexual thought or urge was beyond his comprehension. However, it explained why these new, intense feelings blotted out everything else.

For a minute, he simply watched as Crystal masturbated. That it was in such a public spot simply added to the eroticism of it. That the few passers-by did little more than watch and smile as they sauntered on their ways helped, just in case she opened her eyes and truly realized what she was doing.

"Good god, you're beautiful," Jonah whispered into her ear. "You have no idea how gorgeous a woman pleasuring herself is. Feel free to make yourself cum. Let it happen..."
 
Back
Top