Free Association Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear that the Top Secret Drum Corps (Swiss) have much to answer for.
Here's a more recent one of their performances.

They are somewhat untraditional in drum lines, but they did perform a few years ago with the Royal Marine Drum Line at the Albert Hall. And, as far as being unconventional, back in the 60s when I was a teen, I played bass drum for a Scottish marching band in my neighbourhood. We ran out of Anglo-Saxons as the district became increasingly Puerto Rican, so we did recruit from the new youngsters. It wasn't long before we were the only Highlanders Cha-Cha-ing in the Memorial Day Parade.

They are somewhat untraditional in drum lines, but they did perform a few years ago with the Royal Marine Drum Line at the Albert Hall. And, as far as being unconventional, back in the 60s when I was a teen, I played bass drum for a Scottish marching band in my neighbourhood. We ran out of Anglo-Saxons as the district became increasingly Puerto Rican, so we did recruit from the new youngsters. It wasn't long before we were the only Highlanders Cha-Cha-ing in the Memorial Day Parade.

All these drum sticks and suddenly I'm in the mood for fried chicken. :D

I ain't been on a parade in a long, long time. The nearest I get is to be a snapper of pictures. That's fun though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back