Men, do you prefer erotic minds in women, or perfect bodies?

Euphonic

Really Really Experienced
Strangely enough, it seems my erotic mind is the big attraction. Of course I will still diet and exercise, but knowing it is the mental imagery I create that is the turn on, I'm thinking agonizing over how large a woman's body is, is overrated. Eat Pray Love was right, gain a few pounds and men don't really care.

Strangely enough, it seems my erotic mind is the big attraction. Of course I will still diet and exercise, but knowing it is the mental imagery I create that is the turn on, I'm thinking agonizing over how large a woman's body is, is overrated. Eat Pray Love was right, gain a few pounds and men don't really care.

I don't understand what constitutes an erotic mind in your question.

As you write about a "mental imagery you create", it sounds like you would ask:
"Do you prefer someone who is good with words in verbal and/or written form or someone with a hot body?"

(Other options could be f.e. an erotic mind on a more physical level, along the lines of a nymphomaniac...)

So please elaborate your definition of "erotic mind".

While I have passed up real life sex several times in my life due to the lack of physical attraction, I never did so for the lack of intelligence, eloquentness or decentness. Did this help?

The mind.

What good is having a sports car if you don't know how to drive it?

The mind drives the body and if a woman has the hottest body you have ever seen, but no desire to enjoy, or allow you to, enjoy it, what's the point?

Mind, hands down - its where beauty comes from in the first place.

Creating an imagery in the mind of your partner with dialogue and description that excites them into thinking, "Yes, please put that on the menu", and then fulfilling the desire.

Erotic imagery, creativity.

Erotic mind.

Well, if you're not letting us get greedy and say both, then I am voting for erotic minds. I have seen gorgeous bodies before on women who were not sexy. Sex sells.

Creating an imagery in the mind of your partner with dialogue and description that excites them into thinking, "Yes, please put that on the menu", and then fulfilling the desire.

Body then.

Because it is MY mind that decides what is erotic and what is not, not hers. It is MY mind that turns her into what I want and makes me believe the fantasy, not hers.

Then again, if you would have just written:"I'm fat, please tell me that it doesn't matter.", it would have been much easier for you to fish for the desired replies.

Speaking as a dyke there are layers; First attraction-- body, cause that's where we all start. Second attraction-- responsiveness, and a good set of fingernails for my back. :devil:
Third-- mind, totally. I can't keep fucking a dimwit.

And yes, I adore big fat women. Also tiny slender women.

Mind wins

I can be quite attracted to a less than perfect body when a great personality and/or erotic mind are present.

I'd like to say that body doesn't matter, but of course it does.

As far as erotic imagination, sexual enthusiasm and a desire to please and be pleased goes, I'm not slouch in the bedroom department.

But all the sexuality is contained in a far less than perfect body. And it's a rare man that is willing to overlook the crusty exterior for the creamy centre.

Last night is a perfect example of men saying one thing and behaving in a completely different manner. Men say confidence, talent, relaxed attitudes and fun women are what they want. I'm an ok dancer, and better than a lot of the social night only ladies at the studio because I practice and train hard. It was Salsa night, I love street latin, have hips that move like Mardi Gras on greased bearings, and will dance with anybody for the sheer joy of it. But I got to sit out for half the dances, watching men prefer to dance with prettier, younger, more feminine (or any combination thereof) women than me. I can only assume it's because I'm larger both in height /shoulders/ weight than all but one woman and I wear jeans and t-shirts instead of pretty skirts and tops.

So yeah, body and presentation of that body counts. A lot. Don't for one second ever believe it doesn't.

I'm not a man, but what the hell?

Body is more important to me in men than in women. But I require a pretty face in women. I don't give three shits about an "erotic mind." Intelligence is important, but the ability to make up dirty stories is not at all correlated with intelligence, as anyone who's ever spent more than a few minutes doing what I do will understand.

Last edited:
Tit for Tat (forgive the pun)

I worry a lot about my body image and as a woman wanting to be attractive to men, and healthy, it's something I force myself to work at. That said, when I look at a guy for the first time, if I see a huge beer gut hanging out my mind instantly says, 'this guy spends too much time on the couch manning a remote and do I want him sweating on top of me while I smother under that belly??"'. Now, ultimately what is most sexy to me is someone very intelligent. You can have the most amazing physique on the planet but you still need a brain to navigate with.
Bottom line, if a fit (doesn't need to be perfect) guy who takes care of himself is important to me, who am I to say my looks and fitness shouldn't matter to him...

Erotic mind, but keep in mind that men are visual creatures. Your question was wrong though...we don't want a perfect body.

I'm not a man, but what the hell?

Body is more important to me in men than in women. But I require a pretty face in women. I don't give three shits about an "erotic mind." Intelligence is important, but the ability to make up dirty stories is not at all correlated with intelligence, as anyone who's ever spent more than a few minutes doing what I do will understand.

FINE. I'll wear that bag on my head!

I've explained it before, but why not again.

Physical - I can't be UNattracted. I like a lot of different things, a ton of different body types, some downright strange things, but if it's not working it's not going to work no matter what.

And someone can be stupid, evil, or crazy enough that I don't want to fuck them, not even once, not in a box, not in socks.

For me? BBW and big on the B doesn't rule someone out, cross into the SSBBW category and you're going to be an exception not a rule. Unfair, but so's life. I can't date Jewish guys either, too much like kissing a brother I don't have.

Erotic mind, but keep in mind that men are visual creatures. Your question was wrong though...we don't want a perfect body.

This.

The idea that men have some magical one size fits all attractor and it's whatever the blonde of the millisecond is - that's just the Man marketing shit to you you don't need.

You don't have to be perfect, I think you just have to look like someone who give's a rat's ass.

Though I've been hit on running 102, uncombed, unwashed, unmade and in sweats.

I worry a lot about my body image and as a woman wanting to be attractive to men, and healthy, it's something I force myself to work at. That said, when I look at a guy for the first time, if I see a huge beer gut hanging out my mind instantly says, 'this guy spends too much time on the couch manning a remote and do I want him sweating on top of me while I smother under that belly??"'. Now, ultimately what is most sexy to me is someone very intelligent. You can have the most amazing physique on the planet but you still need a brain to navigate with.
Bottom line, if a fit (doesn't need to be perfect) guy who takes care of himself is important to me, who am I to say my looks and fitness shouldn't matter to him...

I have always been attracted to confident women who are funny, witty and charming. The one big physical turn on for me is pretty eyes. I am a very health conscious fit male but I would never hold a woman to the unrealistic ridiculous standards the world seems to place them. Just be yourself it will be pretty amazing to me..

A woman has to be physically attractive to me, which is not the same as having a perfect body.

As for an "erotic mind", I would say yes. I have known a number of women who were sweet and intelligent but lacked an appreciation for the erotic.

Back