The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets have a conversation pervs. Please no dick pics. Same name as here. Go!

Looking to get off discussing my fantasy of sharing my hot blonde wife! Same name on here as kik! I have clothed pics to share.

This thread seems like it needs another man who wants women to message him on kik!

30 year old man on kik as fakingadulthood. If you're fun to talk to, I'll chat about whatever and if you're looking to get off then I'll rp about whatever...

Pick me pick me! Right so.. i like to chat. Ive got a pretty good sense of humour and im a pervert this is a great combination. Or so ive been told. If you are funny and clever and maybe a bit of a dom then we should chat. Same name as here. Lets go!

Rp

Ladies hit me up on Kik or guys who will details RP a female character

ElderGodBrandon is my Kik

Also would love a domme to make me a bitch female dog

So what does it take? I want to make you horny. I'd like to chat until your cunt is oozing juice all in your panties and your clit is hard and throbbing.

Go back s few pages. She tells you what she's looking for.

Feels

Hey all, I'm flashtrash on kik. 27, swm. I'm looking for women interested in conversation "plus." I'd love to be dating, but I'm working on saving money and I don't have the time to meet new people. So if anybody's into using confusing digital relationships to fill weird romantic holes in their lives, feel free to reach out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back