The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I want a Sybian. :eek:

-sighs-

I have access to one now.

I still wont try it because its housed by a man that feels like a really creepy uncle type that I wouldnt trust to watch unless he was tied up.

I'm very tempted to coerce him into being tied up for a while. :devil:

Wish I had a Sybian so I could invite Annisthyrienne over to ride it when she felt 'the urge'. :D

-sighs-

I still wont try it because its housed by a man that feels like a really creepy uncle type that I wouldnt trust to watch unless he was tied up.

Yeah, hence the reason I'd want my own. But shit, I'd never leave the house! Just stock up on some Gatorade and ride till I drop. ;)

Yeah, hence the reason I'd want my own. But shit, I'd never leave the house! Just stock up on some Gatorade and ride till I drop. ;)

call me. I'll supervise for insurance and medical purposes.

Yeah. That's what the camera is for... yeah.

-sighs-

I'm obviously not the only man with such an idea. Never thought of myself as creepy. But after reading your post and rereading mine, yeah, it sounded a little creepy. :rolleyes:

You're so caring, Nina. My special guardian angel! :kiss: :D
See, wiring that halo to my horns came in damned handy.

:kiss:
I'm obviously not the only man with such an idea. Never thought of myself as creepy. But after reading your post and rereading mine, yeah, it sounded a little creepy. :rolleyes:

He is creepy. the idea and concept are not. Plus, You dont come off as creepy.

It's alright. You only have to watch a couple videos of girls on that thing to understand why any man would want to watch.

I stand corrected. I have three posts to reply to. I'll get on them after I get back from the vets this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back