Bullpoop

It can be tough to actually be a writer rather than just talking about being one, can't it, JBJ? :D
 
Jimmy, I checked out your comments and the paragraphs you edited.

You removed a lot of words and I guess to a Hemingway your 'improvement' would make sense. However then they wouldn't be my paragraphs, filled with concepts that expand the mind far beyond the simple text, allowing the reader to grasp the full texture of my intent.

But, did you read all the story or just the first paragraphs?
Quick, without looking.

Tell me what a Smushie is?

Or why Rachel was teasing Lee in #2?

Or in #3/4 Why was Jodie so horny?

Can't? You didn't read the stories, you just are picking at me.

I don't think you can judge a story from the first paragraph, even though it is very important, it is not the whole story and one chapter is not the whole of the the creation.
This is particularly true in my Horny Springs saga. I launched it as a soap opera, each chapter is building to a climax, of the story. Lester cums along the way enough to fill a Bell jar.

Also each chapter was an experiment with different things. #'s 1&2 were just Romances. To set the stage for the characters, explain the story's terrain and hint of things to cum. :D:

#'s 3, 4,& 5 are where the rubber meets the... Well the good parts. Chapter 6 is back to romance. I doubt Poppa would do it my way, but then he wasn't trying to do what I am doing.

Now I'm not saying that EVERYONE has to do the same, in fact we shouldn't copy another's style exactly. We should all write our own stories in our own fashion. Diversity is good Jimmy.
 
Only to get rid of that crap bit of run-on awkwardness you offered as an "improvement."

You do know what unsolicited advice is worth, don't you, Jimbo?

Jacks fulla hot air, youre fulla shit. Besides, you have it coming for your anonymous bullshit on the story board.
 
Jacks fulla hot air, youre fulla shit. Besides, you have it coming for your anonymous bullshit on the story board.

Sorry, Jim, but I don't and won't post anything anonymously. I haven't even read any of your stories, to be honest, not even just the first paragraph. If someone has posted anonymously, it isn't me.
 
It's not surprising that people post on your stories anonymously, particularly after they've seen your reaction to reason.

Suck it up Jimmy, the world is a harsh mistress.
 
It's not surprising that people post on your stories anonymously, particularly after they've seen your reaction to reason.

Suck it up Jimmy, the world is a harsh mistress.

Youve gone and made me cry, bully!
 
Back
Top