Greetings from a Southern Mom!

Southern_Lady44

Really Experienced
I am back after a move and under a different name since I lost the info to my old account! Always looking to make new friends (and reconnect with old ones) .

I will be on yahoo, if you cannot get me added on there just shoot me a pm here and I will give you my contact into directly and we can figure it out. Hope to chat with everyone soon. Same name as on here, SouthernMother2014@yahoo.com

Chat soon :heart:

Welcome

Greetings Southern Mom. Looking forward to getting to know you.

hi there

I am back after a move and under a different name since I lost the info to my old account! Always looking to make new friends (and reconnect with old ones) .

I will be on yahoo, if you cannot get me added on there just shoot me a pm here and I will give you my contact into directly and we can figure it out. Hope to chat with everyone soon. Same name as on here, SouthernMother2014@yahoo.com

well hello to you

welcome southernmom... a Georgia guy here saying hello

Welcome.....Pm sent

Hi Southern Mom. I'd love to chat with you. Friends are what makes the world go round.

Hello

Hi Southern Lady,

Nice to meet you! Would love to chat and get to know each other sometime.

Jimmy

Back