Why Does The president Use the N-Word To Describe His Grand Father?

I didn't think you'd have an answer. It's embarrassing how stupid you fuckers are.

Are you crazy? If someone told me to fuck off and called me a tool in the same sentence, I would feel like taking my own life. I'm sorry, but you need to admit that you've been served.

“My image of Onyango, faint as it was, had always been of an autocratic man—a cruel man, perhaps. But I had also imagined him an independent man, a man of his people, opposed to white rule… What Granny had told us scrambled that image completely, causing ugly words to flash across my mind. Uncle Tom. Collaborator. House nigger.”

Are you people really this stupid when it comes to context? Really?

Are you bothering to ask yourself, "Gee - I wonder why the quoted text stops on that word?" (Of course not.)

What can we see in this snippet alone? In no way, shape or form does he justifying using those terms to describe his grandfather. He's bringing up the terms society might use, the ones which "flashed across [his] mind". He even remarks that he considered them to be "ugly words".

Once any of the right-fringe on this board is willing to man up and admit that their own racism is "ugly" - which has never happened and most likely never will - you can point to this passage. :cool:

Damn, did they have to take off 45 pounds of ass to make the diagnosis? You should have said something. I am not without compassion. If I had known that kicking your ass and fucking up your growth plates would have helped you lose 45 lbs, I'd have redoubled my efforts.:D

You're overweight. Shaddup.

Is this another thread that devolves into Vette posting about guys' semen and asses?

Are you people really this stupid when it comes to context? Really?

Are you bothering to ask yourself, "Gee - I wonder why the quoted text stops on that word?" (Of course not.)

What can we see in this snippet alone? In no way, shape or form does he justifying using those terms to describe his grandfather. He's bringing up the terms society might use, the ones which "flashed across [his] mind". He even remarks that he considered them to be "ugly words".

Once any of the right-fringe on this board is willing to man up and admit that their own racism is "ugly" - which has never happened and most likely never will - you can point to this passage. :cool:

They all have you on ignore for telling the truth already. They'll never see this post.

Excepting Neci, I don't think anybody on the board posts more about semen.

I didn't start noticing until recently. I mean, when I see he and others posting it all comes down to e-dick slapping to see whose is bigger, opinion-wise. But I did notice he talks a lot about cock, kissing, asses, and semen. Last night was rather icky.

I didn't start noticing until recently. I mean, when I see he and others posting it all comes down to e-dick slapping to see whose is bigger, opinion-wise. But I did notice he talks a lot about cock, kissing, asses, and semen. Last night was rather icky.

Latent.

He's latent.

Back