I got up on the wrong side of the bed.

Tryharder62

Keep Believing
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Posts
12,746
So I actually got back in and climbed out the other side. I felt no different.
 
I'm staying at a friends house and the room is different than mine.

Left the bed on the other side than normal

Had to pee, so I did eventually feel better

Indoor plumbing, what a blessing
 
I think you only get one shot with the bed. My wrong side is against the wall.
 
My bedroom is at the front of the house. It's an odd, old shot-gun style duplex with my side facing the road, front and back are along the road with neither facing the road. At the very top of a foothill. The bed is lengthwise along one window, while I can also see out the window diagonally across the foot of the bed and see light traffic and people walking past. Actually, a commanding view when sitting upright in bed.

I'm told it is a creative set-up and good views from the bed. The window facing the road is so wide and tall, you can literally walk in and out of it. I've been asked several times if it bothers me people can see me from the road sleeping while I'm sleeping. I tell them it only bothers me if people are so fascinated by the sight of me sleeping, then I should sell tickets.
 
Back
Top