Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sprinkles22 said:
Reason? OMG ... that's unheard of over there!!!!

They will chew you up and spit you out on those threads. It makes me realize what a *nice girl* I really am :)

*giggles* nice in a bad bad way :catroar:

minx1 said:
Where does your Raven live Sprinkles?
We're both in the States, but I'm in the South and he's in the North. We've got about 1000 miles separating us. It's not impossible to see each other, and we manage about every 2 or 3 months to spend a week or long weekend together ... but still, I would be happier if our distance was just a few short driving hours.

I shouldn't complain .... so many of you are trans-continental and have more hardship than I do. My heart goes out to all of us in these LDR's.

minx1 said:
Felt really great today...My Master D called. Only thing was he called while I was underground on my way to a meeting so I missed him.....bummer! :rolleyes:

Except of course and wenchy you might appreciate this...he left a voicemail...so I get to hear him for three days! *laugh*

Its almost worth 'missing' calls on purpose.... :devil:
(I know you will read this and I am only joking! :rose: )

i've saved almost all of A's voicemails becuase of that. he laughs at me for doing it, but it makes me feel better to know i can listen to him whenever i need to

myinnerslut said:
i've saved almost all of A's voicemails becuase of that. he laughs at me for doing it, but it makes me feel better to know i can listen to him whenever i need to
Men :rolleyes: ?!?!?!?

They just don't understand romance, do they? ;)

Sprinkles22 said:
We're both in the States, but I'm in the South and he's in the North. We've got about 1000 miles separating us. It's not impossible to see each other, and we manage about every 2 or 3 months to spend a week or long weekend together ... but still, I would be happier if our distance was just a few short driving hours.

I shouldn't complain .... so many of you are trans-continental and have more hardship than I do. My heart goes out to all of us in these LDR's.

Yeah, any distance is difficult when it means you are separated more than you would like. Sometimes it seems to affect me more than others...I've just been through one of those times :rolleyes:

myinnerslut said:

Damn I wish I could!!....my new phone doesn't have that feature :rolleyes:

I am so glad to have found this thread. I was pointed here by another fellow literotican and am glad she pointed me in this direction.

I too am in a LDR with my Master like most of you. We have been a D/s couple for almost 2 years now.

I have agreed with so many of your thoughts. I have read through this whole thread before I decided to make my first post. It is good to know that others are going through the same things as I am and that you are here in support of each other.

I'm so glad to meet others in the same situation that I am in... I hope to become active with this thread. Looking forward to reading more thoughts and hopefully being able to step in and give words of encouragement when needed.

That is about all I know to say right now..LOL..Again thanks for this thread

DomWharfsBitch

DomWharfsBitch said:
I am so glad to have found this thread. I was pointed here by another fellow literotican and am glad she pointed me in this direction.

I too am in a LDR with my Master like most of you. We have been a D/s couple for almost 2 years now.

I have agreed with so many of your thoughts. I have read through this whole thread before I decided to make my first post. It is good to know that others are going through the same things as I am and that you are here in support of each other.

I'm so glad to meet others in the same situation that I am in... I hope to become active with this thread. Looking forward to reading more thoughts and hopefully being able to step in and give words of encouragement when needed.

DomWharfsBitch
Hi DW'sBitch! *I don't wanna call you just "bitch" unless you want me too, hehehe*

Welcome to the support thread. It IS nice to have others who understand us and go through similar experiences and have similar emotions. I hope you make many friends here and find encouragement when you need it.

~Sprinkles :)

Sprinkles22 said:
Hi DW'sBitch! *I don't wanna call you just "bitch" unless you want me too, hehehe*

Welcome to the support thread. It IS nice to have others who understand us and go through similar experiences and have similar emotions. I hope you make many friends here and find encouragement when you need it.

~Sprinkles :)

Thank you for the welcome Sprinkles...DW is fine as Master is the only one that calls me Bitch ;):D

It is nice to have others that understand us and go through what we go through..I look forward to make friends here and being here to give out encouragement too when needed!

DomWharfsBitch said:
Thank you for the welcome Sprinkles...DW is fine as Master is the only one that calls me Bitch ;):D

It is nice to have others that understand us and go through what we go through..I look forward to make friends here and being here to give out encouragement too when needed!

Yeah welcome DW...I'm newish to the thread too :)

So how much of an LDR are you in...where do you both live? My Master is Perth, Australia and I am in the UK. Woohoo! :rolleyes:

Though I have to say, its still early doors for us....its great to hear of LDRs that have mangaged to blossom over years, inspite of the distance/time differences

Hi From me too

DomWharfsBitch said:

Hi there DW

Welcome from someone who joined this thread 1 day ago :D , I'm sure you will find lots of support and friends here. :nana:

FluteMaster said:
Hi there DW

Welcome from someone who joined this thread 1 day ago :D , I'm sure you will find lots of support and friends here. :nana:

Thank you for the welcome flute..

Glad to be here

minx1 said:
Yeah welcome DW...I'm newish to the thread too :)

So how much of an LDR are you in...where do you both live? My Master is Perth, Australia and I am in the UK. Woohoo! :rolleyes:

Though I have to say, its still early doors for us....its great to hear of LDRs that have mangaged to blossom over years, inspite of the distance/time differences

Thank you for the welcome and welcome to you too minx..

We are both in the states but 1000's of miles apart :(

Yes it is great to read and hear how the LDRs have grown over the years..it warms my heart to read of such things

DomWharfsBitch said:

DomWharfsBitch

welcome aboard DWB! this thread is awesome and i'm glad to see that you made your way to it and i look forward to hearing your advice, encouragement, etc...jump on in, we don't bite .....'less ya want us to ;)

hi DW!!!

im so glad to see how much this thread has blossemed in the past few days... there was a point where i was afraid it would die out, but i am glad thats not the case.

myinnerslut said:
hi DW!!!

im so glad to see how much this thread has blossemed in the past few days... there was a point where i was afraid it would die out, but i am glad thats not the case.

it seems like that alot of times, and then someone will revive it. it's too good of a thread to just let it go ;) so many good people and lots of support

lil_slave_rose said:
it seems like that alot of times, and then someone will revive it. it's too good of a thread to just let it go ;) so many good people and lots of support

definitly.. the people on this thread who relate to my situation have helped me through so many hard days being away from A

myinnerslut said:
definitly.. the people on this thread who relate to my situation have helped me through so many hard days being away from A

same here, never seen a place with so much support, where everyone knows what you're feeling and helps you through it even if it's just with a cyber :::hug::: ;) :D

myinnerslut said:
hi DW!!!

Theres probably lots of lurkers like me! I used 'pop in' a lot sometimes just to see what what going on.
I often meant to say Hi, but I guess it just wasn't the right time for me.

It was only the other day when the I was really struggling with the distance that I bit the bullet and posted...I bet it will be the same for many others out there and at some point they will say hi.
Because of that I reckon there will always be a need for this thread, even if it has its quiet moments :)

minx1 said:
Theres probably lots of lurkers like me! I used 'pop in' a lot sometimes just to see what what going on.
I often meant to say Hi, but I guess it just wasn't the right time for me.

It was only the other day when the I was really struggling with the distance that I bit the bullet and posted...I bet it will be the same for many others out there and at some point they will say hi.
Because of that I reckon there will always be a need for this thread, even if it has its quiet moments :)

Yep. Sometimes it's good just to jump in and share, and when it's tough is often a good time to start.

But I hope that it doesn't stop those with good news from sharing that as well! :D

lil_slave_rose said:
welcome aboard DWB! this thread is awesome and i'm glad to see that you made your way to it and i look forward to hearing your advice, encouragement, etc...jump on in, we don't bite .....'less ya want us to ;)

Hi rose..thanks for the welcome...Glad to be here..I look forward to hearing and seeing more of the great encouragement and advice I have seen on this thread.>it is so heartwarming to read it all

myinnerslut said:
hi DW!!!

Hi Myinnerslut...So glad to be here..this is a great thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back