young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love older guys but as i get older it is harder to find one who still can.
 
I have to agree with you but as an older guy with no anal experience the thought of a younger guy wanting to take me is a real turn on and i dont think id be able to resist is advanses.

I usually prefer to bottom but I get really turned on thinking about fucking an older man.
 
I usually prefer to bottom but I get really turned on thinking about fucking an older man.

Im sure there are loads of guys out there who would love to try both with you me included. and the thought of a younger guy wanting me to use them either way is a great turn on for me.
 
Mmm, hot topic...

Im a serious Switch, so im curious, do older men skew towards top/bottom or is the bag mixed?
It is not so much about physical strength or sexual ability.
In my mind it is about the older one being more mature, more experienced and skilled in guiding a younger boy as his sexual bottom/toy.

I only phantasize "daddy" as a top who will teach me how to serve him.
 
hey,,,

I don't know what constitutes old but I'm 58 male married but as bicurious as they cum...
Looking for older, younger, doesn't much matter to me--but respect does.
More interested in RL meeting than anything else but not above what it takes to get us there either.
 
Mmm, current fantasy is an older cock for my round, young ass... :). Mmmm hot!
 
The only time I was really with a younger guy was about 3 years ago with a guy I found through craigslist. He was a complete m2m virgin but had been curious for along time and wanted to experience it to see if he really liked it.I was 53 and he was 28. We exchanged pics and info through email and I guess I managed to get him aroused enough over the course of 3 or 4 days to where he was ready to take the plunge.

We met at a local ride share parking lot where he left his motorcycle and got into my truck. We proceeded to drive down this dirt road to no where until we were far enough away from civilization to where we could feel safe. I asked him if he wanted me to start and when he nervously replied yes, I told him to pull his pants down.

Well, nervous or not, his cock was already engorged and ready for action. He was about the same size as I am ... perhaps 7 inches ... with a nice this mushroom shaped cut head that was oozing precum. I leaned over and played with his cock and balls with my hands before leaning down and licking his throbbing cock head with my hot wet tongue. Based on how much precum was oozing out of his throbbing penis, it was obvious he was totally aroused and ready for a good blowjob.

I started fucking his cock with my mouth, hearing him moan and groan more and more with each passing moment. I knew I was giving him tremendous stimulation and within 3 minutes or so he was getting close to being over the edge. I kept on sucking him deep and hard, feeling his body start to tense up more and more until he finally raised his whole rear end off the seat and buried his penis fully into my anxiously swallowing mouth.

I slid a hand under his soft smooth cheeks and supported him while lightly touching his anal entrance, and he let loose an orgasmic scream and proceed to ejaculate hot milky shots of his sperm and semen deep into my mouth and down my throat. I sucked and swallowed ... and swallowed and sucked ... until his entire huge orgasm had released all of his manly seed into my mouth, down my throat, and into my belly. I didn't have to be told ... it was more than obvious ... that he had found his first orgasm brought on by another guy to be tremendously satisfying.

Anyway, he was so spent that he didn't want to return the favor and so I drove him back to his motorcycle. I emailed him a couple days later to see if he had enjoyed it and wanted to do it again. He wrote back that he enjoyed it immensely ... and perhaps too much ... because it left him feeling tremendously guilty that he'd gotten more satisfaction from another man than he ever did from his own wife. Unfortunately he couldn't get past that sense of guilt ... and we never ended up getting together again. :(

But it's still a great memory! ;)
 
new here

i had to join this forum just cause i started reading this thread and i was getting so horny. i love older men. i am 31 now and i have always fantisized about being used by an older daddy type. i love bears with tats and a bit of a belly with a nice cock and ass for me to lick and taste every thing. and the only thing that gets me more ecited than one old man is getting used by multiple old men. mmmmmmmm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top