Office Spanking

I've mentioned this before somewhere on Lit., but

I often take my own belt off to whip myself in offices. Under the guise of "just joking," I've asked others to spank me in offices, but only over my clothing. Obviously if I'm alone I'll do it bare butt, or bare breasts.

I think she's just about ready for her office spanking.

tumblr_mh6tf3dlfW1s2kafeo1_500.png

Nice phot

I first became intrigues in this though after watching The Secretary and wanted to try it myself but I will never work in an office....lame.

Oh, goddess, do I ever! I have a fantasy where we have a Joan Harris from "Mad Men" type of office manager who becomes very upset with me for not cleaning up the conference room after I've held a meeting in there. She asks me to join her in the conference room, then proceeds to scold me for leaving the mess. When I don't take her seriously enough, she quite roughly bends me over the table, and spanks me until I submit to her. Then she makes me clean the mess.

I sometimes have this fantasy while day dreaming at work. Usually, I'm interrupted by our actual office manager who is anything *but* a Joan Harris from "Mad Men" type.

Ok, I'll see you between the 10th and the 11th.

Sure, if they want to watch that's fine with me.

Yessss

I think about this a lot. I have an assistant who is younger and I dream of her pushing me up against the window... Pulling my skirt up and spanking me. Hard.

Oh god yes! In fact, I had a rather nice daydream about it today and had to excuse myself to remedy the situation!

Yes.....

When I first got into nursing I worked at a hospital. I had made a few clerical errors that were determined to be possible termination level errors. A doctor counceled me in his office and told me that if I wished to disolve the paperwork it would be possible but we would need to meet after shift in the doctors library downstairs. He told me that if I decided not to show up I would follow procedure and arrive the next day and process out with HR. I went to the library directly after shift and found it dark, low level lighting in the overstuffed leather chair area only. He asked me to sit down. I did. He explained that if I agreed to a bare butt spanking over his lap this would all go away. If I declined, spoke of the proposition or made acccusations, my nursing career would come to an abrubt halt in the community hospital area. I asked what he had in mind and he told me he wanted me to remove my scrubs, panties and bra and position myself over his lap. He again informed me that this would be totally my decision. I told him I wanted to keep my job and that I would. He then told me to go lock the door and return and disrobe. I did. He remained dressed. I took off my scrub top and bra nervously, then my bottoms and panties. He sat and watched and scooted forward so as to have me lay across his lap. I felt quite helpless nude over his lap. he told me that for each error there would be 10 swats. I just nodded. He asked me if I understand to say yes please. I did. There were 3 infractions. He slapped the first one with authority and it stung. He then rubbed my cheeks, then another slap,and again another rub. I became very aroused, my nipples became very hard and I felt such a rush. After the 3rd swat he felt under my hanging tits and cupped them, pinched a nipple and swatted again. I was totally degraded but very turned on and said nothing and allowed him to hold my tits and spank me.After he completed the 30 swats he told me to get dressed, go home and never speak of this to anyone. I got dressed as he sat and watched motionless. I left, stopped at a park and masturbated before going home. It was an incredibly erotic experience all in all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I first got into nursing I worked at a hospital. I had made a few clerical errors that were determined to be possible termination level errors. A doctor counceled me in his office and told me that if I wished to disolve the paperwork it would be possible but we would need to meet after shift in the doctors library downstairs. He told me that if I decided not to show up I would follow procedure and arrive the next day and process out with HR. I went to the library directly after shift and found it dark, low level lighting in the overstuffed leather chair area only. He asked me to sit down. I did. He explained that if I agreed to a bare butt spanking over his lap this would all go away. If I declined, spoke of the proposition or made acccusations, my nursing career would come to an abrubt halt in the community hospital area. I asked what he had in mind and he told me he wanted me to remove my scrubs, panties and bra and position myself over his lap. He again informed me that this would be totally my decision. I told him I wanted to keep my job and that I would. He then told me to go lock the door and return and disrobe. I did. He remained dressed. I took off my scrub top and bra nervously, then my bottoms and panties. He sat and watched and scooted forward so as to have me lay across his lap. I felt quite helpless nude over his lap. he told me that for each error there would be 10 swats. I just nodded. He asked me if I understand to say yes please. I did. There were 3 infractions. He slapped the first one with authority and it stung. He then rubbed my cheeks, then another slap,and again another rub. I became very aroused, my nipples became very hard and I felt such a rush. After the 3rd swat he felt under my hanging tits and cupped them, pinched a nipple and swatted again. I was totally degraded but very turned on and said nothing and allowed him to hold my tits and spank me.After he completed the 30 swats he told me to get dressed, go home and never speak of this to anyone. I got dressed as he sat and watched motionless. I left, stopped at a park and masturbated before going home. It was an incredibly erotic experience all in all.

If true, this story is both maddeningly annoying (patriarchal privilege! Asshole doctor) and maddeningly arousing (furtive spanking, that turned you on, despite the obvious power play by the doc? Yumm).

In short, I like.

Back