Here comes the Bride (closed)

Anya sighed as Riley pulled away from the kiss, her chest heaving as she tried to regain her breath. She closed her eyes as a shot of warmth went through her when Riley suggested they go somewhere more private and then kissed her forehead. She slipped into the car with a shy smile, glancing over at Riley as she pulled the car from the lot and started off to somewhere unknown.

She gasped as Riley’s fingers slipped beneath the hem of her silk dress, the feel of those soft warm fingers on her thigh making her squirm in her seat. “I think you’re beautiful too.” She said in a soft voice.

She was suddenly nervous of saying or doing the wrong thing and breaking the spell between them. She softly stroked Riley’s arm with her fingers, looking over at the woman that had captured her as she studied her profile.

“Riley, I’ve never done this with a woman before.” Her confession came out in a breathless sigh, her heart pounding in her chest.
 
Riley shot a surprised glance at Anya.

"Seriously?" She questioned, "You've never been with a woman?" A slow, excited smile spread across her face. This was going to be fun.

"I'll be honest, Anya. I've been with my fair share of women. In case you haven't guessed, I'm a lesbian." Her fingers inched closer and closer to Anya's panties as she spoke. Contact. Riley's mouth watered as her fingers traced the seam of Anya's underwear, her fingers dancing over the damp crotch.

Oh fuck. Riley's heart was beating a mile a minute, and the car couldn't drive fast enough to get them back to Riley's home. Finally, she turned a corner and there was her apartment building. She parked and the two women made their way through the lobby and into the elevator, Riley fighting hard to keep her hands off Anya until the elevator doors closed. Within seconds of their closing, Riley had Anya pressed up against the side of the elevator, her lips roaming up and down the other woman's neck, kissing and sucking on the sensitive skin while her hands eagerly cupped Anya's breasts.

"Oh god," she moaned, "I want you so badly." Riley took Anya's hand and, after unzipping her pants, placed the woman's hand against her panties. "Feel how much I want you." Moaning softly, Riley continued her kissing as she felt Anya being to explore her soaked panties.
 
“No, never.” She said as Riley questioned her. She didn’t miss the slow smile that passed over her face and Anya soon found herself matching it with one of her own. “I’ve always been too shy.”

When she felt Riley’s fingers make contact with her damp panties, she gasped and spread her legs a bit more, allowing her to feel whatever she wanted. Anya tilted her head back against the headrest, a soft moan leaving her lips as those soft fingers made gentle contact with such an intimate part of her.

Then, before she knew it, the car was parked in front of an apartment building and Riley was pulling her from the car and into the lobby. She gently caressed Riley’s arm as the held her hand, her heart racing at all the possibilities that waited for the two of them on the other side of the elevator doors.

Once they were inside and the doors were closed, Anya found herself pressed against the side of the elevator, staring at Riley’s beautiful eyes before the woman began to caress her neck with her soft lips. Anya gasped and moaned, her head tipping back as Riley’s hands cupped her breasts, her nipples aching as the points were caressed through the fabric by soft warm palms.

“I want you too.” She found herself murmuring as Riley took her wrist and guided her hand into her now opened pants. Anya was surprised to feel moist panties against her fingertips, a whimper escaping her lips at feel of the damp fabric as she gently stroked over Riley’s hot slit. Then Riley was claiming her lips in another bruising kiss and Anya gently stroked over the hard bump of a beaded clit as she felt Riley writhe and move against her.
 
Moaning as Anya's fingers explored her soaked panties, Riley ground her pussy against her fingers, needing more.

Damn fabric, she thought as she continued to suck on Anya's neck. She was ready to strip them both naked right then and there, and would have too, if the elevator doors hadn't sprung open at that moment. Having moved back to Anya's lips, their tongues dancing together passionately, Riley kept contact with Anya as she pushed the two of them out into the hallway, not caring who saw her kissing and fondling the woman. They bumped their way down the hall until they reached Riley's apartment. Pulling apart just long enough to unlock the door, Riley pushed the door open and pushed Anya inside, slamming the door shut with her foot.

Her hands made quick work of the straps on Anya's dress, pushing them down her shoulders and then pushing the top of the dress down to reveal the pink bra and Anya's nipples that poked obscenely through the fabric. Hungrily, Riley bent and latched onto Anya's right nipple, sucking on the hard little bud through the bra. With her mouth occupied, Riley reached below Anya's dress to cup her pussy. She could feel the heat radiating from the woman's core. Pushing aside the fabric of her pink panties, Riley let her finger brush up against Anya's clit, illiciting a moan from the beautiful woman.
 
The slamming of the door was so loud that Anya jumped and realized that they were no longer in the elevator. She watched the look of lust on Riley’s face and glanced down as she pushed the straps of her dress off her shoulders and trapped her arms at her sides when she pulled the top down to reveal her pink bra.

At the feel of Riley’s lips sucking her nipple through her bra, Anya tilted her head back and moaned. The feel of her wet mouth caressing the hard nub through the lacy fabric made her squirm, wetness flooding her panties. Then she felt Riley cup her pussy, fingers rubbing against her sensitive flesh until she moaned again.

The feel of fingers brushing against her bare clit made her shiver and she realized that Riley had pushed her panties to one side. Anya used her own fingers and stroked Riley through her own panties, her fingers searching and teasing in a shy way over the saturated fabric.

“Polzhasta.” Anya murmured, her voice husky as she slipped into the Russian that was always on the tip of her tongue. ‘Oh Riley, please!” She squealed in a whimper, her hips pressing fully into Riley’s searching fingers.
 
Gently pushing a finger inside Anya's sopping wet pussy, Riley moaned as she felt the woman's hand move shyly over her own damp mound.

"Fuck," she groaned at Anya's tentative touch. "We are both wearing way too many clothes." She reached behind Anya's back and unzipped the dress, letting it fall to the floor where it was quickly joined by the pink bra and panties. "God you're beautiful," she breathed, taking in the vision that stood before her. Kneeling down, Riley traced soft kisses up and down Anya's stomach, stopping at the juncture between her legs. The small patch of perfectly trimmed hair teased Riley, who reached between Anya's legs to part her lips. She could smell the Russian's arousal and it made her own desire grow. Leaning in, she flicked her tongue over Anya's clit, closing her eyes in pleasure at the taste and the sound of Anya's moans.

Though she would have been content to remain on her knees, licking Anya's pussy until the woman screamed in pleasure and came all over her face, Riley had other things in store for their time together.

Brushing a quick kiss across Anya's lips, Riley stepped away from her.

"Undress me." She said, her tone slightly commanding.
 
Anya moaned when the other woman pushed a finger into her wet passage, gasping for the air that had suddenly grown thin. She placed a soft kiss to Riley’s cheek as she stood and unzipped her dress, the silk fabric pooling at the ground around her feet. When she stood nude before Riley, she blushed slightly.

Her dusky pink nipples were beaded tightly, begging Riley for attention and her pale thighs were grinding together against the wet flesh that was hidden underneath her trimmed brown bush. She sighed as Riley knelt before her, her soft lips tracing across her belly, the muscles jumping slightly at the soft caress. Then, she felt Riley’s fingers on her mound, pulling her pink lips apart until she gasped and felt a rush of arousal pass through her as that wicked pink tongue flicked over her hard clit.

Anya let her fingers tangle in Riley’s red hair, pulling her tongue and lips closer to her pussy as she moaned and writhed. “Riley!” She cried out as she felt a soft kiss pressed to her pussy before she pulled away and stood before her.

Anya was panting, her body flushed pink as Riley demanded that she be undressed now. Anya complied, her lips pressing against Riley’s, tasting her juice upon her lips as she unbutton Riley’s blouse, pushing it off her shoulders and then quickly pulling off her bra. The rest of her clothing quickly followed until Riley stood before her nude.

“Kraseevia.” She murmured as she stared down at Riley’s body, her fingertips gently tracing over bare nipples as she took in the site. “Beautiful.”
 
Now naked, Riley hoped that Anya liked what she saw. If the woman's muttered Russian was any indication, she did. Riley smiled and stepped towards her once more, pressing her body flush against Anya's. Her nipples were rock hard as she rubbed up against the woman and her arousal was practically dripping down her legs. Sucking on Anya's left earlobe, Riley steered her towards the bedroom.

"Let's get a little more comfortable." She purred, as the two stumbled into Riley's bedroom. Once inside, Riley gently pushed Anya down onto the large king sized bed with its plush, down comforter. The sight of a beautiful naked woman laying in front of her, with legs partially spread, was enough to drive Riley wild. She knelt on the floor and, wrapping her hands around Anya's ankles, pulled the young woman to the edge of the bed so that her pussy was directly in front of Riley.

Breathing in the scent of her arousal, Riley smiled.

"You have one of the most delicious looking pussies I have ever seen." She said, smiling up at Anya. Leaning in, she flicked her tongue against her clit, loving the sound of Anya's moans. She blew on the clit gently before taking it between her lips and nibbling on it gently. She wanted Anya to enjoy their time together, she wanted to make it a moment the woman would never forget.
 
Anya gasped when Riley’s lips closed around her earlobe. Her ears had always been one of her hot spots and when those soft, ripe lips sucked on them, she felt her legs turn to jelly. Her nipples rubbing against Riley’s was totally unexpected and an enjoyable erotic experience, her pussy literally dripping as she squeezed her thighs together once more to create friction.

She allowed Riley to guide her into the bedroom, giggling slightly as she was pushed to the king sized bed and bounced slightly on the surface. Her nipples were so tight, begging for Riley’s lips upon them again and her hair was fanned around her in its natural curls and waves. Her thighs parted slightly, showing Riley the wet flesh between them and she smiled in a naughty way at the way she stared so intently.

A squeal burst from her lips as Riley circled her fingers around her delicate ankle and pulled her to the edge of the mattress, her pussy directly in front of Riley’s face. She blushed hotly as Riley described her pussy in such a sexual way and then moaned as that pink tongue made contact with her hard clit. The feel of cool air against the hot flesh had her squirming, her thighs splaying apart widely to give Riley access to whatever she wanted.

Anya let out a lout whimper when she felt lips nibbling on the hard little nub. Anya was lost in a sexual haze, her breath coming in hard panting gasps as she let her slender fingers trace over her naked chest, pinching her pink nipples until her hips were rising to meet Riley’s questing lips and tongue.
 
Anya's whimpers and moans were driving Riley wild. Releasing the hard little nub, Riley trailed her tongue over Anya's sopping wet slit, teasing the entrance of her pussy. She looked up to meet Anya's eyes and was greeted by the sight of the woman playing her own breasts. God she was so hot. And with her hips rising to meet Riley's tongue, she was proving herself to be quite the little whore. Riley couldn't help the hungry grin that spread across her face before she plunged her tongue into Anya's open pussy. Tongue fucking the woman, Riley gripped her thighs and spread them further apart, wanting more access to the delicious center.

She could taste Anya's building arousal, could feel the walls of her pussy contracting as her orgasm built inside of her. Feeling utterly wicked, Riley eased two fingers inside the pussy alongside her tongue. With her tongue and fingers fucking Anya, she knew that the woman wouldn't be able to last long. She wanted her to cum and cum hard, to coat her tongue with all that delicious juice. As her fingers continue to fuck Anya, Riley began licking up and down her pussy, even venturing so far as to lap at her tight little asshole. All the while watching as Anya played with her tits, the wanton display making Riley even more wet.
 
A great rushing wave was slowly building in Anya as Riley gripped her thighs and forced them further apart, that wicked tongue doing things to her that no one had done before. She was cooing and crying out in pleasure, her hips moving in a rhythm that mimic the intimate act of fucking.

Two fingers were pressed into her wet hole alongside that tongue and Anya tensed as the pleasure threatened to burst over her too quickly. She fought it, moaning loudly as Riley fucked her hard, those two fingers pumping in and out of her in a delightful rhythm. She twisted her pink nipples tightly, gasping as the pain added to the experience.

“Riley!” She yelped as she felt her tongue lapping at her pussy, flicking her clit before she lapped at her asshole. Her toes curled tightly at the forbidden sensation of that pink tongue at her dark star. “Oh, I’m cumming!”

She cried out breathlessly, her hips bucking upwards as she came hard, a rush of juices flooding through her pussy can creating a sticky mess over Riley’s fingers. Her entire body quivered and shook, whimpering cries breaking over her lips at the intense sensations that were breaking over her.
 
As Anya's orgasm overtook her, causing her body to buck and quiver, Riley continued to lick at the juices that flowed from her pussy. Her tongue lapping up very little drop of cum that spilled from Anya's pussy, Riley brought the moaning woman to yet another orgasm, her fingers working inside Anya's spasming pussy.

With Anya's orgasm subsiding, Riley moved so that she lay on top of the beautifully sweat soaked Anya. She captured Anya's lips in a passionate kiss, her tongue probing Anya's mouth, letting her taste her own cum.

"I could lick that pussy for the rest of my life." Riley said, pulling away from the kiss. "Anya, I want to give you so much pleasure right now. I want you to be screaming my name and I want you to soak my bed in your cum. Even if we only have this one day together, I want to make it a time that you will never forget."

With that said, she captured Anya's lips once more in a heated kiss while her hands, still slick with cum, latched on to Anya's pert breasts and began to tug at her nipples. Straddling her waist, Riley ground her pussy into Anya's, their juices mixing together. Moaning into the kiss, Riley felt that she could cum right then and there, but she wanted to hold off her own orgasm until Anya had had more than her fair share of pleasure.

Kissing down Anya's throat, Riley made her way to those breasts that her mouth had been watering for. Her lips wrapped around the left nipple, sucking and nibbling hungrily, then moved to the right nipple and repeated the actions.

"Do you trust me?" She asked, glancing up at Anya between nibbles.
 
Anya was still shivering as Riley licked her to another orgasm, her neck straining against the pleasure as her body arched in a perfect bow while her fingers worked in her clenching wet pussy.

As Riley crawled across her body, lying on top of her, she sighed in contentment, her lips willing under Riley’s as she kissed her. She could taste the tangy sweetness of her cum on Riley’s lips and she whimpered.

Anya didn’t have the words to reply to Riley as she captured her lips once more, her hands tugging on her nipples in the most delicious way. Anya gasped against Riley’s wet lips, her pussy grinding against hers as she straddled her waist and rode against her skin.

“Riley.” She whined, her clit grinding against her wet lips as she kissed down Anya’s sensitive throat, her lips claiming her hard little nipples.

The suction and nip of Riley’s teeth had her squirming all over again, her hips grinding harder against the woman above her as she sought a release that was quickly building. Her pussy was drenched, never before had she been so aroused.

“I trust you.” She murmured as Riley looked at her through her thick lashes, her lips claiming her pink nipple yet again. “Oh God, Riley, I trust you!” Her fingers tangled in that thick red hair, pulling slightly in her frustration.
 
"I trust you."

If only Anya knew what those three little words did to Riley. With a grin, Riley gave each nipple one last bite before climbing off the prostrate woman.

"Stay right here," she commanded with a soft kiss to Anya's inner thigh. With a seductive sway to her hips, Riley walked to the bathroom that was just off her bedroom, feeling Anya's eyes on her the whole way. After finding what she wanted, she poked her head out into the bedroom.

"Close your eyes." She told Anya. Once Anya's eyes were closed tightly, Riley walked back into the room. She took a moment to take in the beautiful sight of Anya laying on the bed completely naked, her chest rising and falling with each ragged breath, and her body drenched in sweat. Running her hands lovingly over Anya's body, Riley took her time learning each swell and valley of the other woman's body. Her lips followed the trail of her hands, kissing the tops of Anya's breasts, the dip of her stomach, the dimples of her elbows. Riley worshiped the beautiful body beneath her, denying her own pleasure until she knew that she had satisfied Anya in every way possible.

"Keep your eyes closed," she ordered gently as she saw Anya's eyelids flutter. "And get on your hands and knees." Riley helped Anya turn over onto her stomach and caressed her ass as Anya got onto all fours. Leaning in, Riley continued her loving kisses all over Anya's back and tight ass, taking a moment to part her ass cheeks and lick her puckered hole. As she licked, Riley reached between Anya's legs and ran a finger along her slit, feeling how slick she was.

Gently pushing Anya's legs further apart, Riley got behind her and spread the woman's lips apart with her fingers before lining up the tip of her strap on with Anya's pussy and sliding it inside slowly. She waited a moment, allowing Anya to get used to the feeling of the wide, plastic cock before she pulled the tip out and thrust it back inside Anya with enough force to push the prostrate woman's face into the bed. With her fingers digging into Anya's hips, Riley pumped the strap on in and out of her pussy, alternating between rough thrusts and slow, teasing thrusts.
 
Anya gasped when Riley bit her nipples once more before she climbed down her body. She shivered as she felt lips pressed against her wet thigh and Riley commanded her to stay right where she was. Anya nodded and watched as she made her way to the bathroom, her mouth watering at the sway of those curvy hips.

She relaxed on the bed, sighing as she thought of all that Riley had already done to her. It was beyond her wildest imagination. She smiled to herself, a course of warmth pulsing through her skin as she thought of all the wicked things they had yet to do.

When Riley’s voice came back and asked her to close her eyes, Anya looked towards the closet with a curious look on her face. She gave her a grin and closed her eyes tight, listening to Riley walk back into the bedroom, obviously looking over her naked body. Her breathing picked up, the anticipation building at the silece of the room before she felt lips upon her skin, caressing all of the little pleasure points on Anya’s body. She sighed and smiled up at her lover, her eyelids fluttering to look up at her.

Riley’s voice snapped her back into reality as she demanded that her eyes remain closed. Then she felt hands on her belly, helping her to turn onto her hands and knees and Anya whimpered at the feel of those soft hands caressing her ass.

“Riley…” She murmured, hot lips tracing over her back and ass, whimpering hotly as she felt a tongue against her hole. No one had ever done that to her before and it was sinfully thrilling. She pushed her hips back towards that tongue, another whimper escaping her throat as those strong fingers stroked over her slit, coated with a rush of juices.

Her legs were pushed against and she sucked ina breath at the first feel of a cock pressing against her opening. She gasped, her eyes shooting open as Riley forced the toy into her body, stretching her deliciously. “Oh…” She said, her fingers digging into the bedspread as Riley thrust with force and she was pressed into the bed.

Her pale bottom was in the air, open the Riley’s gaze as she thrust into Anya’s welcoming body. She groaned and whimpered as Riley’s hips slapped against hers, the wet sound of her flesh lewd in the quiet room. When she’d driven Anya to the heights, she would slow and tease her back down.

“Don’t tease me, please!” She cried out, her eyes clenching shut again as her cheek pressed against the bed. “Oh, please, Riley, I need you so bad!”
 
Thrusting in and out of Anya's tight pussy and her fingers digging into the soft flesh of Anya's hips, Riley felt like she was in heaven. Anya's pleading for more was driving her insane, her own pussy drenched with desire. She wanted to make this the most pleasurable night of Anya's life, since it might be the only chance she had to be with the woman. The moans and cries emanating from the prone woman's full lips were nearly enough to make Riley cum right there, without even having her aching pussy touched. But now was not the time for Riley to find her pleasure. Right now it was all about Anya.

Giving in to Anya's begging, Riley thrust the strap on faster and deeper inside of her tight pussy. The plastic cock slid in and out easily, her pussy nice and slippery from the multiple orgasms Anya had already had.

As she fucked the beautiful woman, Riley reached beneath Anya to toy with her clit, pinching and rubbing it, trying to bring her to yet another mind blowing orgasm.

"Cum for me, Anya." She commanded, "I want you to cum all over my big cock." The lewd sounds of the plastic cock thrusting in and out of Anya's wet pussy filled the room, and the air wreaked of sex. Sweat fell off Riley's body as she manipulated Anya's clit with her fingers, the cock pounding her tight pussy.
 
Riley’s thrusts were fierce, her fingers digging into her pale skin until Anya felt like she would die from the pleasure of it all. She cried out, moaning and screaming her pleasure like a cat in heat at the things that Riley was doing to her. Never in her wildest imagination did she think that sex with another woman would ever be like this!

Her fingers were clutching the bedspread tightly, her cheek pressed against the soft cover as she felt Riley’s hand slip around to her clit. She let out a hot whimper as those soft fingers pinched and rubbed at her nub. She spread her legs wider on the bed, her pussy at Riley’s beck and call.

Anya cried out, her body tensing as dark waves of pleasure crashed over her. Her orgasm hit her with enough force that she clenched almost painfully around the plastic cock that was pounding into her tight opening.

“Riley!” She cried out, her eyes clenching close as colors burst in the darkness. She was a mumbling, whimpering, incoherent mess as she collapsed to the bed fully this time, her legs boneless and trembling as she continued to shake and quiver beneath the beautiful redhead.
 
As Anya lay beneath her, her body still spasming from the intense orgasm that had come over her, Riley bent and placed gentle kisses along her spine. Her tongue darted out to gently lick the sweat from Anya's back.

"You are incredible." Riley whispered as she kissed along the prostrate woman's skin. She gently rolled Anya so that she was laying on her back, the plastic cock still inside her. Riley pulled out slowly, cum dripping off the cock.

Moving up Anya's body, Riley placed the cock over her mouth, cum dripping slowly onto her parted lips.

"Here," Riley said brushing a hand through Anya's sweat drenched hair, "taste yourself." She slid the cock inside Anya's mouth, slowly, lovingly. "Go ahead, suck on it." As Anya sucked her juices off the cock, Riley began to play with her own tits, pulling and tugging at her hard nipples, and moaning in pleasure as she watched the beautiful woman suck the plastic cock.
 
Anya shivered as she felt Riley’s tongue stroke along her spine and she moaned softly as gently kisses were peppered over her skin. Riley’s voice was so sexy when she was aroused, the husky tone of it making her want to do all manner of improper things to the woman that was pressed against her.

She turned onto her back at Riley’s urging, her thighs opened wide as she watched the plastic cock slip from her wet flesh and suddenly Riley was pressing it to her lips. Anya could smell the heavy scent of Riley’s arousal in the air and she opened her lips to take the toy into her mouth.

She moaned at the tangy sweet taste of herself, the sight of Riley above her, plucking and tugging at her nipples made for an incredibly erotic scene. She wanted to taste those hard nipples, to feel the texture on her tongue. She used the toy in her mouth to demonstrate what she would do, her tongue flicking across the tip of it before her lips took the entire length into the mouth.
 
Watching Anya lick and suck on the plastic cock, Riley didn't know how much longer she could contain herself. She needed to cum so badly. All of the pleasure that she had been giving to Anya had turned her on, and the way that Anya had reacted to every little touch and thrust and lick had her so aroused that Riley felt she would cum at the smallest touch.

It was too much. She couldn't take anymore. Riley needed to have Anya licking at her pussy and making her cum.

Pulling the cock from Anya's lips, Riley stood and removed the strap-on. She gripped Anya's shoulders and pulled the woman up so that they were face to face. Riley's lips descended on Anya's, her tongue teasing the woman's lips open so that she could taste the cum on Anya's tongue. Taking Anya's hands, Riley placed them on her breasts, moaning at the feel of flesh on flesh. Her nipples hardened even more at the contact.

"Let's see what you've learned," she teased, nipping at Anya's lower lip and giving Anya free reign of her body.
 
Anya gasped as Riley pulled the toy from her lips, removing the strap on from her hips and then pulling her up until her lips were crashing down on hers with a passion she didn’t know existed. Anya’s tongue fought with Riley’s for a moment, moaning as she felt Riley’s fingers curl around her wrists and bring them to those beautiful breasts.

Anya’s fingers immediately began to pinch and pull at her flesh, the feel of hard nipples between her fingers making a rush of wetness pulse through her. She glanced down at the amazing breasts that she had her hands on and felt herself moving in an instant. She latched her lips around one hard nub, her mouth sucking on it before she took it between her teeth and nipped. Her tongue soothed the little bud before she moved to the other and repeated her actions.

“Lie back, Riley.” She said in a soft voice, her fingers cupping those beautiful tits, squeezing and massaging the flesh while her tongue traced around an areola before she captured the nipple again between her teeth and shook her head back and forth gently as she heard Riley’s groan.
 
Riley was in heaven. With Anya's mouth working each nipple, Riley could feel her arousal building, her pussy aching to be touched. She threaded her fingers in Anya's hair as she felt the other woman nip and lick each little bud.

"Oh god," she moaned, tilting her head back as she enjoyed the sensations flooding her body.

"Lie back, Riley."

"Yes ma'am." Riley grinned and did as she was told as Anya's tongue traced around her areola, her teeth locking onto a nipple and tugging. Riley groaned loudly at the feelings coursing through her. "God you're good at this." She smiled at the top of Anya's head. Panting heavily, Riley felt electricity shooting through her body and resting in her pussy. She prayed that Anya would soon relieve her suffering and make her cum like she so desperately wanted to.
 
When Anya finally played her fill with that luscious breasts, she kissed her way down Riley’s belly, dipping her tongue into her belly button for a moment before she placed hot kisses to her inner thighs and then turned her gaze to the object of her desire.

“You’ll tell me if I do something wrong, right?” She asked Riley as she reached out with her fingers and gently parted the wet lips.

“Oh, Riley, you’re so pretty.” She whispered in a breathless sigh as she caught sight of that beautiful pink pussy flowering open in front of her face.

She placed a kiss to the wet flesh, gently stroking with her tongue as she got a good taste of Riley. She danced her tongue around Riley’s clit, circling the little nub before she took it between her lips and sucked on it. She sighed as she heard the noises that Riley made and she felt a heady note of arousal at bringing this beautiful woman pleasure.

She moved one hand from those hot lips and gently pressed two of her fingers into the wet depths of Riley’s pussy. She was good with her fingers, using her knowledge of playing string instruments to stroke Riley into a frenzy. She scissor her fingers back and forth, sucking on that clit until Riley shook. Then she took the nub between her teeth and sucked in a deep breath, forcing cold air around it and moaning.
 
Anya's lips on her inner thighs were enough to bring more moans from Riley's lips.

“You’ll tell me if I do something wrong, right?” She asked Riley as she reached out with her fingers and gently parted the wet lips.

"Oh god," Riley moaned, weaving her fingers in Anya's hair. "You could never do anything wrong." She watched as Anya's tongue danced around her clit, sending bolts of pleasure through Riley's body. "Fuck." She groaned, closing her eyes and giving in to the pleasure of Anya's tongue on her hot pussy.

Anya's fingers pushed inside and Riley was floating on a could of pure ecstasy. Her talented fingers went to work, scissoring inside Riley while sucking on her hard, throbbing clit. And when she took Riley's clit between her teeth, sucking in and moaning, the pleasure that action caused nearly sent Riley over the edge.

"Fuck yes." She cried out. "Oh fuck, Anya, are you sure you haven't done this before?" Riley placed her hands on the back of Anya's head, forcing her further into her pussy. "God I'm so close." As Anya worked her pussy, Riley began to toy with her breasts, pinching and pulling at the nipples roughly in an effort to make herself cum.
 
“Cum for me, Riley.” Anya said as she continued to pump her fingers in and out of that wet pussy, the noise loud in the room as she placed a kiss to Riley’s inner thigh before she nipped and sucked at the sensitive skin, marking her.

Her tongue then moved back to that pretty pussy, flicking her clit in a rapid motion before she wrapped her lips around it and gave it good suction. Anya reached her free hand up Riley’s body, her fingers searching out a hard nipple and tugging on it. She twisted, pinched, pulled, her teeth grazing over the little nub before her in an effort to see Riley shatter.
 
Back
Top