*bites lip in anticipation*

<runs in door>
Hey sweetie, very good start to a thread - giving you my bump of appreciation to you. :kiss: :rose: Your fame will only grow from here... just like my appreciation for it!
 
Aww, Kindheart is so sweet! But I am new to this, so please fill me in on what exactly a bump is :)

Rassitter, sure, let's just say I pounced your stick ;)
 
A bump is a post that helps the thread be seen more on the top of the list online.
A bump in real life... well... it's something I'd love to do over and over. :D
 
You remind me of Kid Rock for some reason in that photo :)
 
Fawnd1e said:
You remind me of Kid Rock for some reason in that photo :)

lol...i get that a lot actually...even tho I looked like this long before anyone ever heard of him. I am just me.
 
Well that means you get to tell everyone that you're the original, he's just a poor copy :)
 
Very nice, Fawndle! Keep those sexy photos cummin'!

:p :rose:
 
Thank you :)

...And today, my panties are a denim blue color ;)
 
Re: Ooh a Canadian girl...

Fawnd1e said:
Now, if you play hockey, I will be smitten :kiss:

I may not be Canadian, but I do play hockey!!!

Great pics BTW, hope there will be more soon!!!

Oh yeah, and I am not female, LOL
 
Last edited:
Fantastic you are my dear! Even to the color choice of your panties ;)
 
Must..... download.... more.... pictures..... of.... fawnd1e. *smiles* hey hon, hope your having a good night :devil:
I've always loved horses... they've not loved me back(ie. bucked off them). Course this was when I was a wee lad and didn't know how to treat them.
Always been interested in them for sure, very magestic, graceful, yet powerful animals. I think that is why you like them :cool: :rose: :kiss: Till our paths cross again Fawnd1e, keep up the pictures. You know I love them :)
 
<runs into room holding a dozen :rose: for Fawnd1e




Oh gosh, these get better each time I see them ;)
 
Very nice pics..love the color of your hair. And like all good things you try once..you always want some more...lol
Keep it up!
 
Back
Top