The Woods have Eyes

He was surprised she had come to him for help considering what happened earlier between them. Especially how cold she had treated him today in class. He hadn't blamed her for that, he probably deserved it, but now she turned up on his doorstep half naked and obviously in pain and asking for his help, of course he was surprised. He took her arm leading her back into the house and into the living room.

"Just sit down, Ria ... do you need a doctor? Do you want me to take you to the hospital ... what do you need me to do, honey?" His tone was actually caring as his years as a teacher broke through his nervousness of personal humiliation.

Here was a young girl in pain and she needed help. He might not be the best of men, that point proven by his actions with her that morning in class but he was not an animal and was not about to turn her away when she was in such need.
 
Ria looked at him teary eyed. She knew no doctor or hospital could help her with what was happening , only satisfying the evil entity inside of her would do that.She didn't want to come off as desperate but she was at the moment and her body had been reacting to his.

She saw how he was trying to calm her down " Mr.Taylor I need help.. help like we did the other day..I didn't tell then and I promise I won't tell now ..I need you to fuck me again..,I promise it will help me"she said and sighed as Statham seemed to ease up a bit.

She slowly slid her top off sitting in front of her in the red underwear and nothing else. " One last time? Then I promise I'll never ask again " she said slowly touching her body hoping he would give in and not throw her out.
 
Last edited:
Anderson Taylor had seen a lot of things in his life as a teacher. Kids could get up to a lot of crap, or be effected by the world in different ways. Ria had started out as a good girl in his class, attentive, polite and almost innocent at times, then that morning happened and she came onto him like a slut in heat. He had fucked her into next week he had thought and then stressed about who she would tell and ruin his career. When the police didn't come banging on his door and life continued as before he breathed a small sigh of relief and hoped it would continue that way. Now she was at his house, inside sitting on his couch in just her panties, stroking her young body, asking him to fuck her again. He could help how the vision before him made his body react, she was gorgeous and even though she seemed in pain of a sort, and possibly mentally unhinged by the fact she seemed to think sex would take away the 'pain' she was feeling he was half way ready to bang her and half way ready to call the men in the white coats. He licked his lips as he watched her. God, she really was sexy as hell. He glanced at the clock hanging on the wall, it was getting onto midnight now, his girlfriend would be in bed at her place so no fear of her calling or coming over. Would one last round with this girl really hurt anything? After all if she wanted to fuck him over he had already given her all the ammo she needed. He moved over to sit with her, one arm going around her naked shoulders.

"Well, if you really want to ... if it will help you." Oh, God, that was so lame he almost groaned at himself. The girl was almost begging him to fuck her and he was giving her platitudes to make himself feel better?

He leaned in and fastened his lips to hers, instantly pushing her back into the couch cushions as the kiss went straight to passionate and rough, his tongue sliding into her mouth as the arm around her shoulders held her to him and the other stroked up her bare leg, pushing them open as they moved inside to her inner thighs, slowly pushing upward until his fingers moved over her panty clad pussy and squeezed slightly.
 
Ria sighed and kissed him back hearing him trying to be calm with her this time but knowing how hard he was about to fuck her. She gasped softly as he pulled her to him and his hand travelled down to her pussy and slowly began squeezing her through her underwear sending a rush of heat directly between her legs.

She bit her bottom lip and groaned as he slowly began to rub her. She sighed reaching between them as they continued kissing and her hand fished into his boxers fishing out his cock and stroking him to his full length. " Mmmm please put it in...fuck me" she sighed against his lips needing the pain to stop right now.

Her mind wandered to what she was about to do to her stepdad and she felt her eyes welling with tears and kissed him more so she could forget. " Mmmm come on Mr. Taylor...help me with your cock" she said sexily
 
"God girl, what's got into you?" Taylor asked huskily, still having trouble with the change that had come over Ria, but he wasn't looking any gift horse in the mouth as moaned as her fingers wrapped around his cock, tugging on it till it throbbed at full hardness.

As she begged him to fuck her he pushed her back on the couch so she was laying half on it, on her back, and half off it, her legs hanging off the side. He grabbed one leg, pulling it toward the back of the couch, spreading her legs wide as he kept up the kiss then reached down and grabbed her panties, pushing them down her hips. Quickly he sat up and dragged her red panties down and off, throwing them to the floor before laying back down between her thighs and pushing his lips against hers. He reached down, taking his cock which stuck out of the fly of his boxers and guided it to her lips which he found already wet. He stopped for a second, amazed at the fact she could get so horny so fast, but then without waiting he pushed inside. He slid all the way in, savouring the feel, stopping when he was embedded inside then staying there he looked down at her body and shook his head at how lucky he was. His hands went to her breasts, squeezing hard, then finding her nipples and twisting them almost viciously.

"Guess you liked how I treated you, huh? You liked the pain? You liked being spanked, slut?" He breathed harder, getting into now as what few morals he still possessed gave up and went home.

He began to pump into her, but not a steady rhythm. Instead he rammed into her, waited a second, pulled back then rammed in again. Each thrust was so hard that the smacking sounds echoed around his living room as he looked down into her beautiful face with a smirk.
 
Ria trembled beneath him her body gasping as he slid all the way inside of her and cried out when he twisted her nipples asking her if she like how he treated her. She bit her lip and groaned as he began pounding her .

" UHHH! Mmmm yes... I like you fucking me hard Mr. Taylor...I want you to make me cum.. I want you to fill me up with your cum baby" she cried out and gripped his arms above her. 'If only he knew what had gotten into me.' She thought and sighed rolling her hips as she took all of him.

"UHHH fuck! It's so deep! It feels so good!"she screamed
 
"If that feels good then how about this." He hissed and began to ram faster.

If he was causing her pain he didn't care and he doubted she did either by how she was reacting/ He grabbed her legs, pushing them up to her head, bending her double and getting even deeper inside as he jack hammered inside her like a machine. He was no Jared, he didn't have the boys stamina, but he was fuelled by something else, a deep lustful desire to fuck this young girl into next week and beyond because she wanted it. She was a slut, she had come to his door in just panties and a tshirt begging him to fuck her. What girl did that? Only a girl who wanted her cunt used hard and rough. Her knees over his shoulders now he lent into each thrust harder and harder, ramming down into her, punching through her cervix with each pumping action. He was grunting like an animal, but that was what they descended to now, animals, mating. That thought made him shiver ... was she on the pill? he hadn't really considered it last time, caught up in the moment, but this time he could take his time if he wanted. There was no danger of anyone catching them inside his own house.

"You .... you on the pill, Slut?" He managed to pant out.

Statham smiled, relaxing his hold on Ria, letting the spell do its work. With this cum, with the teachers cum inside her, the spell would be complete and would take over. If Ria' conscious mind had any further doubts it wouldn't matter any more, she wouldn't be able to fight it. he had been keeping all the cum at bay that she had felt shot inside her. He had made sure she couldn't get pregnant ...
but as he heard Anderson ask the question he laughed. The thought of Ria swelling with some strangers baby pleased him and he let the image appear in her mind, whispering to her that he had the power to make it happen.
 
Ria screamed loudly as he pounded her into the sofa her words lost except for the grunts and moans escaping from her lips. Mr. Taylor was fucking her harder then Jared had earlier and much rougher than he had the other day. He was fucking out all his frustration and restraint and let loose on her poor tight body.

He positioned her in a way that she could do nothing but take every inch of him and like it. She cried out nearly breathless from the hard fuck and gripped his arm bracing herself " Ahhh uhhh Mmmm Mr-Uhhh Mr .Taylor!"She walked with pleasure.

She heard him ask if she was on the kill and then heard Statham laugh and tell her he had the power to make her get pregnant and even showed her an image of herself pregnant. A fear shot up her spine along with the painful pleasure Anderson Taylor was giving her but she couldnt stop it if she tried she knew she needed his cum.

" UHHH do it! Cum in my fucking pussy Mr. Taylor! " She cried out and stared into his eyes and he hovered over her pumping wildly.
 
He just grinned at her shout to cum inside her. Who was he to deny the lady he thought with a smirk as with her legs over his shoulders imprisoning her on the couch, his hands slipped to her beasts, squeezing them again, so perfect, such an amazing handful. Then his fingers slid upward, to her throat. His eyes widened as he began to pant, fucking her harder and harder, sweat dripping off him, turning his boxers and shirt wet with it. He had never done this, he had heard of breath play, but ... he watched as if mesmerised as his fingers lipped around her slender neck, starting to squeeze gently, but hard enough so she would feel his thumbs digging into her windpipe as he screwed her cunt with his hard cock.

His eyes didn't leave hers, seeing a mixture of desires within her. The eyes truly were the windows of the soul he guessed as he saw fear, lust, desire all on show to him.

"Damn .... Ria .... gonna cum .... fuck .... FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!"

It was to much for him, seeing her expression, having his hands on her throat, literally her life in his hands, his cock in her wet warmth and tightness. His eyes rolled back in his head as he started to shoot deep inside her, holding his cock in deep as it filled her womb with his seed. His back arched, his hands squeezing her throat tighter as he lost control, groaning so loud he was sure his neighbours would hear but not caring. Then finally he fell backwards onto the couch, his cock slipping from the girl with a wet sucking sound, still hard and glistening as he lay on his back, legs off the couch, panting hard.
 
Ria lay panting and naked gasping for breath as a light sweat covered her body. She felt his cum dripping from her tight hole and her body was sore from the hard fucking she had just gotten. She groaned as she slowly sat up and saw a hot sweaty Mr. Taylor laying back and his cock still hard.

She knew that they had both been out of breath but she needed to cum still and she wasn't finished with him yet. She was still horny for more.

She positioned herself between his legs and leaned forward licking his cock and slowly took him into her mouth sucking slowly. "Mmmm come on Mr. Taylor...let me taste it...let me taste your cum."
 
"Ugh .... oh god, Ria .... fuck ... give me a second." Anderson moaned as he felt her hand and mouth around his still hard cock ... and that was a new development for him. Usually when he cum for his girlfriend he got soft pretty quick, but for Ria he was still rock hard, but his cock was tender after that ride he had given the girl. "Shit ..... mmmmmmmmm ..... ok ..... ok .... yeah, thats it ... suck your juices of my dick."

He smiled, laying there, worn out, but his cock leading the way it seemed as he looked down his body to see this teen girl's head bobbing up and down. The soreness in his cock was being warmed away by her tongue and lips as she made love to his cock with her mouth. His body shivered, his cock twitching in her mouth as he reached down, stroking her hair.

"You want more of my cum, Ria? Damn, you just don't stop do you?" He laughed, but hell if she was that into him fuck it. When would one of his female students thrown themselves at him like this again?

As he lay enjoying her oral skills he stretched languorously on the couch like a big cat just fed. His eyes fell on his phone sitting on the table right next to him and with a grin he grabbed it and aimed it down his body, clicking the video record with a smirk as he started recording Ria sucking his cock.
 
Ria moaned and kept sucking him and smirked as he mentioned that she didn't stop. " Not when I have a hot cock in front of me" she said sexily and slowly began licking his cock unaware that he was recording her.

She panted coming up for air and sucked him deeply groaning as he rolled his hips fucking her throat. She looked up and gasped seeing he was recording her and stopped looking at him shocked.

"What are you doing Mr.Taylor? We can't record...what If someone sees? We can't record please..this is just for fun" she said and slowly stroked him " Don't you want to have fun?" She said sexily and straddled his lap.
 
"We're having fun, Ria, this is for my own private collection, I promise. But there's no way I'm not going to want to relive this again." He laughed as she slid up and straddled his lap.

He reached behind him, propping the phone up so it would record what was happening, but he made sure it would focus on Ria and not show his face. There was no way she would know this though, as far as she would know both of them were in shot. His hands slipped to her hips now as his hardness rubbed over her lips and clit.

"You want to ride me, Ria? You gonna be a bad girl for your teacher and fuck yourself hard on his cock?" He asked both because talking dirty really got him off, and for the sake of the video.

He rocked his hips, grinding up into her as he held her down on him, rubbing against her clit harder as he smiled up at her. Then with a slight adjustment of his hips the next time he rolled them his cock slipped back inside her pussy still filled with his earlier cum. The wetness allowed easy access and he immediately bottomed out inside her. He sighed in satisfaction.

"Damn, that feeling never gets old. Your body was made to be fucked." He hissed.

How right he is, Ria. Statham laughed inside her head. It was made for sex as you are finding out. Every curve, ever toned muscle, ever hair in place, your eyes, your lips ... perfect fucking machine and with my spell now complete your mind and body are one.
 
Ria nodded hearing him talk dirty to her asking her if she wanted to ride him and fuck herself on his cock. " Mmmm yes I want to ride your fucking cock baby" she moaned as he grinded against her. She panted as they rubbed against each other and cried out as he sank deep into her.

She grinned hearing him say her body was made to be fucked.

She couldn't stop herself now and she gave into everything that was happening to her she heard Stathams voice telling her she was made for sex and was a fucking machine. " Mmmm god... Your cock is so good..." She said and held onto his shoulders slowly moving herself up and down his cock. " Mmmm you like this Mr. Taylor?... You like me riding your cock?" She groaned
 
"Oh yeah ... mmmmmmmmmm fuck, yeah, ride me baby .... fucking ride my hard cock. It's all yours, slut." He hissed his hands on her hips just letting her set the pace, just loving how her skin and body felt under his hands.

He looked up into her face and eyes and for a moment it seemed the conflict inside her had gone. Had he imagined it at all in the first place he wondered or was he just overcome by lust right now. But her eyes seemed filled with desire when he could have sworn earlier she was almost in tears. As the sensations began to get even better, and he wasn't sure how, was she using her pussy to squeeze his dick? Fuck, whatever it was she seemed a natural as she rolled her hips and he moaned for her, eyes closing as he began to pump up into her in time with her motions, just like riding a horse.

His fingers dug into her hips as he began to push her down harder now, ramming upward with each one of her downward movements, fucking up inside her as he grinned and growled.

"Ohh, you're a naughty schoolgirl aren't you baby. A real slut. The way you came onto me in my classroom that morning ... fuck I've been thinking of you ever since."
 
Ria grinned and moaned riding her teacher like a professional hearing him hiss,grunt, and moan for her watching how she moved on top of him and sighed as his hands held her hips steadying her riding.

She had given full control to the spell and stared into his eyes as the good Ria had fully been locked away.She glanced toward the camera seeing it still propped toward her and looked at him saying " Mmmm pick it up..You want a show Anderson Taylor? Well im going to give you one youll never forget"she said sexily sighed as she felt her walls squeezing him.

She felt his fingers dig into her hips as he began pounding her hard again and calling her a naughty school girl and slut. Before she would've been hurt by the words but now she grinned back evilly and said "Mmm fuck...You've been thinking about my tight pussy Mr.Taylor? I bet you missed it huh? Missed sinking this hard cock in me? I bet you were thinking about fucking me way before that huh? That's why I had to make the first move" she said seductively
 
Anderson picked his phone up, directing it at Ria's face then done to where their bodies met and the action doing on down there. Her words were pushing all the right buttons inside his head and although the video might come over as some poorly scripted porn movie the dirty talk was having it's effect on him.

"Oh, god, Ria ... yes I have, I have been thinking of you since you started my class." He admitted between panted gasps of pleasure. "You were so young ... I couldn't .... oh fuck .... I couldn't do anything but imagine it. I am so glad you made that first move ...."

It was all true, he had no filter between his mind and mouth now. Whatever he thought came out of his lips. He had even thought of Ria as he fucked his girlfriend a few times making them occasions some of the best sex they had ever had and satisfying his girlfriend happily.

"Have you .... have you been wanting me?" He asked hopefully. Obviously the answer he wanted was yes, but right now he was so in her control anything she said would turn him on.
 
Ria laughed sexily as he admitted to her he had been thinking about her since she had started his class but she was too young " Mmm well good thing I'm a woman now huh?" She said and rolled her hips more .

She grinned and panted into the camera when he faced it toward her and then he aimed it at their hips catching the sickness of his cock as she rode him. He asked her if she had been wanting him and she grinned devilishly " Of course I have...Your the hottest teacher I have Taylor and I want you to sink this cock in me and fuck me as much as you can" she teased but knew most likely that wouldn't be the case.

She grabbed her breasts massaging them and threw her head back as she bounced on his cock " Mmmm tell me what you want this tight young pussy to do to you Mr.Taylor..Punish Your naughty student..I'm being such a bad girl...do you like it when I'm bad?" She chuckled
 
"Oh, I love it when you're a bad girl, Ria." Anderson laughed with a growl as his hands slipped up and down her body, watching her cup her own breasts.

God she had great breasts, not that the rest of her was lacking. He was honest with her when he had told her he had thoughts of her for years. Out of all the young girls in his class only she had made him think such bad thoughts. Maybe it was because he had thought she was innocent, maybe it had been that killer body she grew into, maybe it was a combination of the two. But whatever it was every time he laid eyes on her he felt his body warm up. He smiled as a thought hit him and he slipped her off his cock, feeling the chill of the air around the wet shaft after it had been enjoying the warmth of the girls pussy.

"Bad girls need punishing, and I have just the thing." He took her hand and guided her through his house, up the stairs to his bedroom.

Once inside he pushed her onto the bed then quickly stripped naked. He had remember the phone as well, he wanted to relive every second of this night over and over at later times. He set it up aimed at the bed then as she watched him he dived into a draw and pulled out lengths of soft white rope. He and his girlfriend enjoyed a little light BDSM and as he looked at Ria with a grin he wanted nothing more than to see her tied down and helpless. Quickly he gripped her wrists tying them together then pulling them above her head, stretching her arms up as he looped the roped around the metal headboard. Then moving to her feet and ankles he tied them to each bedpost, spreading them so wide it would strain her thigh muscles. Job done he stood back and admired her naked form tied and spread at his mercy. He moved up next to her, one hand running slowly up her thigh to her pussy, grabbing it, squeezing it, then slapping it hard.

"Bad girls get tied and used, spanked and punished ... are you a bad girl still, Ria?"
 
Ria was surprised when he had suddenly stopped her riding him and took her hand and led her up to his bedroom.

Ria grinned as he tied her up to his bed. The old Ria would've been terrified but now she was excited to see just what her teacher had planned for her. She wiggled slightly in the restraints and giggled.

"MMM yeah..I'm still a bad girl Mr Taylor.. I think someone needs to teach me how to be good... Punish me" she sighed sexily.
 
God damn this girl was asking for it. He licked his lips as he watched her naked body wiggle on the bed, her sexy tone making his cock throb with need. He slapped her pussy hard again, then again, the wet sounds loud in the quiet bedroom. he kept slapping her till her lips started reddening and he pulled away feeling the skin under his fingers warm. He bent down between her spread legs to lick over those abused lips, moaning at how good she tasted.

"Your cunt is so tasty, slut, like honey." He smiled up at her giving her clit a tongue lashing before pulling back and finding his girlfriends black silk blindfold.

He held it up for Ria to see, smiling as he slowly moved up the bed toward her head, then slipped it over her eyes and tied it behind her head tight. He then kissed her hard before pulling away and slipping off the bed just watching her now. He smiled, she was his to use however he wanted. He walked to the drawers and pulled one open revealing a horse crop. He pulled it out and moved to the bed, then slowly drew the wider leather tip over her shoulders and down over her perfect breasts, down her tummy and over her pussy lips where her wetness made the black leather glisten.
 
Ria moaned as he slapped her pussy making it nice and swollen for him and then he slid between her legs licking and teasing her before showing her a blindfold he had. She smirked seeing her teacher had been up to this before and she grinned as he moved up and placed it on her.

She sighed kissing him back deeply and sighed feeling him pull away from her. She was curious about what he was going to do to her. She heard him moving around and then suddenly felt something sliding across her skin.

She sighed and smiled biting her lower lip and moaned as he rubbed across her pussy. " Mmmm fuck" she sighed softly feeling the leather over her swollen clit
 
"You like that, huh?" Anderson smirked running the wet tip of the crop back up her body leaving a trail of her juices behind until he reached her breasts and started to flick the hard nipples with the tip of the crop.

He smiled. He had a lot of experience using this on his girlfriend who liked nothing more than to heard home with a red ass and red marks all over her back and tits from him cropping her. He wondered if Ria being so much younger had any idea what was going to happen to her.

"You know, bad girls ... when they get punished, need to feel it ... they need to remember it." He whispered softly into her ear as he bent down, his lips close to her ear.

He pulled back and whipped the crop down over her breast leaving a pale pink mark across one pert breast.

"Still liking it, slut?" He asked with a grin.
 
Ria yelped with pain and pleasure feeling him whip the crop over her nipples. " Uhhh yess... Mmmm i need to feel it ...remember this punishment Mr. Taylor...show me how bad I've been" she panted.

She was dripping with anticipation and she arched and move it the restraints " Mmmm please Mr. Taylor..punish me with your cock baby" she said wanting to touch him but remembered her hands were tied up still.

She wanted this...her body was hot for his and she didn't want him to stop until he had made them both cum again from what they were doing. She knew he was recording still and she smirked saying " Mmm I bet your dying to make your slutty little student cum all over your cock huh? She grinned
 
"Don't worry, slut, you'll get my cock again, but you're getting punished first." He hissed as he moved making his position unknown to her.

He watched the light pink mark of his first cropping linger on her pale skin. The thing with this was that unlike a whip, something else he had experience with, the crop didn't break the skin, what marks it left faded quite fast. And yet the impact of it always got a satisfying sound from the person under it. With a wicked smile Ria couldn't see he brought the crop down over her other breasts and nipple, the resounding swish and smack sounding wonderful to his ears. He slowly brought the head of the crop under her chin, lifting her head with it, then trailing it down between her breasts to her pussy again then lifting it clear. The way her legs were spread left her pussy totally vulnerable and with a focused stare Anderson cropped her pussy lips hard, then her clit, two quick but punishing swishes before softly caressing her cunt with the leather crop head. Then he caressed her inner thighs with it, spreading her moisture over her smooth skin.

Dropping the crop to the bed he again got between her legs, licking her thighs, biting slightly, moving up to her pussy again, tonguing it and sucking her clit into his mouth and nibbling it before lashing it with his tongue again. He moved away quickly. The punishment he was giving wasn't just pain, but a hard sensual teasing mixed with that pain. His cock was steel hard and he suddenly moved up the bed, swinging his legs over her upper chest and bringing his leaking cock head to her lips and thrusting his hips, pushing that cock between her lips and savagely down her throat with no warning as he moaned in pleasure.

"Your mine to use, Rai, I am going to use you to pleasure me as long as I want. No one knows your here ... I could keep you tied here for my desires as long as I want."
 
Back
Top