The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room 02: A Comma (is a Restful Pause)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often dream up the key element of a story during those minutes of semiwakefulness in the morning. I almost always use them then as the inspiration for a story--and although I often forget other dreams immediately, these stick with me and build into plots by the time I can write them down.

It's been Camelot here the last couple of days--raining at night. Clear and warm during the day.

Ours cannot make up its mind;

Cloudy, Windy and cool, threatening rain.

I feel a hot coffee coming on.

Ours cannot make up its mind;

Cloudy, Windy and cool, threatening rain.

I feel a hot coffee coming on.

Cloudy and warm, threatening rain here.

Hanging out at the coffee shop, writing up a storm today. Well, not literally. No storms in the story.
:p

The weekend is here! For me, anyway. I have the third part of "A Valentine's Day Mess" over 19,000 words and the end is nigh. There's still more hay to be rolled in, but the draft could be done by Monday.

Well, there's another story written that I had no inkling was lurking in my brain when I got up this morning. Now into the garden to read novels.

Lots of writing done by most everyone it seems. I even got some, uh, done. Writing also.

Fresh coffee for the night crew. I'll be writing more as my Muse is on a tear today.

Lots of writing done by most everyone it seems. I even got some, uh, done. Writing also.

Fresh coffee for the night crew. I'll be writing more as my Muse is on a tear today.

I feel like I should be doing something productive but I'm just waiting for the Advil to kick in, then it's back to bed. :rose:

Writing, yes, and submitting to three Web sites. A productive day--and two cups of coffee (Dunkin' Donuts, with French vanilla creamer).

I feel like I should be doing something productive but I'm just waiting for the Advil to kick in, then it's back to bed. :rose:

Over here, it's 'Brufen' (unless one uses the full name "ibuprofen") and I hjad to look it up.

Writing, yes, and submitting to three Web sites. A productive day--and two cups of coffee (Dunkin' Donuts, with French vanilla creamer).

One day, I'll get the hang of "additional" flavours in the coffee.
But I doubt it will be soon. . . .

And now, for our great delight

Coffee.

c27cea06caa26efc6f0d2f7c75d7ed64.jpg
b11703a0a82526b3bbc9905860e15e33--how-much-sleep-math-skills.jpg

:( :(

And lots down here as well. Was working on a story for another website ("Mistaken Identity") and got 4,000 words out on that one, trying to finish it today so I can send it off which is why I'm up early early. Then it's back to "The Temptation of Sammi Woo" for the Nude Day competition and I still have a lot to write on that one. Gotta keep my head down!

05402c7d727bf8e766adbc57907fd2ea3f9de3-v5-wm.jpg

And lots down here as well. Was working on a story for another website ("Mistaken Identity") and got 4,000 words out on that one, trying to finish it today so I can send it off which is why I'm up early early. Then it's back to "The Temptation of Sammi Woo" for the Nude Day competition and I still have a lot to write on that one. Gotta keep my head down!

Our little girl is growing up so fast. *sniff, sniff* I love that gunpowder perfume. ;)

Ok, morning coffee is a go so come and get it before I drink it all. :)

More rain this morning and it brought some thunder along for the ride this time.

Sun is out and it's comfortable temperature-wise. I thought about baking but I'll need to make a trip to the store for butter first.

Sun is out and it's comfortable temperature-wise. I thought about baking but I'll need to make a trip to the store for butter first.

Well, if it's not too far and your knee is working, give it a try ?
:rose::rose:

I got signed up to help with a kids camp tomorrow. Ooooh fuuuudge. There must be some mistake.

Sounds like fun.

Doesn't it. Kids, sunny day and lots of running around and screaming. Water. Definitely water. Running round in the sun having a watergun fight always works. Followed by popsicles and burgers or hotdogs and lots of icecream.

My favorite right now with the little girl next door is running around with waterguns giving squirrels a shampoo. She's getting quite good at it and it's a lot of fun. Even the squirrels seem to enjoy cooling down. Not sure if a kids camp would be too enthusiastic about that as a planned activity though. LOL.

Sounds like fun.
Meanwhile, the weather has warmed a bit and the breeze is almost pleasant.

So, a nice coffee please.

I don't reckon much to this "summer" stuff at all: Cloudy, cool & breezy.

A relaxing cup of coffee is needed, I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back