I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah a few hurricane's, a few shots of jagermeister, maybe a little DISARONNO !!! not all at one time mind you... I would for sure be not in a good way....

Yea but in the morning my momma's homemade new orleans beniet' and coffee.... now thats what I'm talkin bout...

Indeed! Now that is a breakfast to be had! A bit of chicory in the coffee?

I may have to investigate further! Thanks!

No problem.. Always eager to share my coffee secret.... It's AMAZING!!!

It is quite amazing!

yes you are right!!!!

of course add a little milk for cafe au lait and don't forget the powdered sugar on those beignets:)

What we do is steam some milk in a small sauce pan and right before it gets the skin on the top pour the coffee in omg très bon......

BBG - Is your Oreo ready for, Licking? Tasting? Nibbling on? Kissing? and/or Sucking the milk out of?

Is there room for one more in the "I love older men" club?

Oh yeah a few hurricane's, a few shots of jagermeister, maybe a little DISARONNO !!! not all at one time mind you... I would for sure be not in a good way....

Hi Freckle.....welcome to the thread......as noted....there is always room for one more admirer :)

Hey BBG........that sounds like a pretty good line-up you have planned out there......and I have to agree about the bail money.......but that's because I would probably be in there with you;)

Welcome Freckles hope you find a cure for your boredom, wnat am i saying???? look around you............. hehehe

Good afternoon to you all. I'm at work even though it is a holiday. Welcome Freckles. Enjoy your stay.

Hi Freckle.....welcome to the thread......as noted....there is always room for one more admirer :)

Hey BBG........that sounds like a pretty good line-up you have planned out there......and I have to agree about the bail money.......but that's because I would probably be in there with you;)

Yayyyy it's a party!!!!! laissez les bons temps rouler

morning to the lovers of older men and those older men that enjoy it.
Hugs Warlock, Hope you have had a good day...

Hey sweetie, hello everyone. :kiss:

Hi there Pink...., PA and Fisherman.... hope the day has been good to all....Chilling for a few before I hit the parades again....

Yayyyy it's a party!!!!! laissez les bons temps rouler

Hugs Warlock, Hope you have had a good day...

Hi there Pink...., PA and Fisherman.... hope the day has been good to all....Chilling for a few before I hit the parades again....

montrer les vieillards vos seins...:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back