Are you submissive or dominate in bed?

It depends on my partner and my mood. I love to let go and having someone lead is such a turn on, but every now and again I like to run the show too.

I am definitely submissive, but that does not mean I just lay there and let my partner or partners have their way with me. I am a man pleaser and I love doing whatever they want that gives them pleasure and satisfies their needs and in return it satisfies mine. :)

Last edited:
I am definitely submissive, but that does not mean I just lay there and let my partner or partners have their way with me. I am a man pleaser and I love doing whatever they want that gives them pleasure and satisfies their needs and in return it satisfies mine. :)

A woman of my dreams...

Laura,
This is a perfect description of me as well :). Pleasing my partner in bed has always been important to me, but it's only within the last couple of years and with one lover in particular that the thought of myself being sexually submissive even occured to me.

I am not a doormat or simply a body for him to use (although sometimes that can be extremely hot), the degree of submissiveness varies with my partner and a lot of my pleasure comes from knowing what he wants/needs and giving it to him when and in the way he likes it.

I take control in bed most of the time but I have a sneaking suspicion that my wife is actually the dominant one ;)

Well, I am dominant almost always. I prefer to dominate and own my woman, but sometimes she wants control. Most of the time though, she is my obedient little Kitten! :D

Probably more dominant. Being submissive is just not in my nature. Geeze. I would fight it.

Last edited:
Never really been dominated...:) like for him to be in control though....labeling myself a switch ;) occasionally I enjoy taking him at my pace

Depends on my mood and my partner. I enjoy both at different times but to really enjoy bieng a submissive I usually need to really trust who I'm with. Lately I have a live in bf who I'm really comfortable with so my submissive side has been most prominant although there are times I just need to take control (we're poly so this isn't a big issue although it usually involves another girl and some times he gets to watch).

Depends on my mood. I could be submissive with the right man, unless he doesn't give me what I want, in which case I have to take it

Back